He doesn't want me to say.
他不希望我说
This kid is going to need round-The-Clock protection.
这孩子需要24小时的保护
Mulder ? What was that all about ?
穆德 这是怎么回事
The kid's no chess master.
这孩子不是象棋大♥师♥
Under controlled conditions, I could probably beat him.
在控制的情况下 我都可以赢他
He's recognized internationally as a prodigy.
他是闻名国际的神童
He's beaten grand masters.
他打败了象棋大♥师♥
With the most unfair advantage.
他利用了很不公平的优势
What he's doing amounts to a kind of parlor magic trick.
这只是孩子在变把戏
He was goofing on you. He was playing along.
穆德 他只是在开你玩笑的
What you're positing is that this kid can read minds.
你现在好像在说 他能够读我们的心
We've seen a number of these cases before.
史考莉 我们也看过这个案例
We have seen cases of fakers and lucky guessers,
我们看过案例 骗人的 幸运的猜测
But no one that has ever
可是没有人
been able to stand up to any rigorous testing...
能够通过严格的测验
and no one who has gone
更是没有人宣称
so far as to claim that they can zero in...
他能在数千人当中
on the mind of one person in a crowd of thousands.
锁定一个人的想法
Maybe that's why they want him dead.
也许要杀他得原因
Who are you talking about ?
你在说谁
I don't know. I'm not the mind reader.
我不知道 我不会读心术
Say that what you're suggesting were even possible,
就算你所说的有可能
Who would want to kill a kid whose
谁要杀死一个有能力
abilities would offer you the ultimate advantage ?
可以让自己占优势的孩子
I mean, in business, in war, in anything.
是因为商业机密 还是战争什么的
Maybe somebody whose business is in keeping secrets.
也许有些人想做的事情是机密
Well, let's test him. I think the kid will stand up.
我们来测试他 我想这孩子会没问题的
Let's run a brain scan and a psych evaluation on him.
我们来做脑部扫描 评估他的心理状态
You know what to do, diana.
你知道该怎么办 戴安娜
So you two know each other ?
你们以前就认识了
It was a long time ago.
那是很久的事
What are you doing here ?
你来这里干什么
I want to talk to the shooter.
我有话要问枪手
I've just spent the last six hours talking with him.
我刚刚问了他6个小时
He's not been what I would call forthcoming.
这家伙是不会说实话的
Let me see what I can do.
让我看看我能怎么办
I'd prefer you stay out of there.
我希望你别参与
In fact, I'd prefer you stay out of this thing altogether.
我希望你最好别管这个案子
When I first met you,
我刚刚认识你时
I figured you were just ambitious.
我认为你只是有野心
This morning my opinion changed,
今天早上我的想法变了
and I thought you were arrogant.
我认为你只是自大
Now I'm beginning to wonder what you're protecting.
我现在开始怀疑你 到底是在保护什么
I'm trying to run this thing right,
我只是想好好的办案
not like some ridiculous paranormal free-For-All.
而不是把这个当做超自然事件
You're insulting me when you should be taking notes.
你侮辱我的时候 应该好好学习
Somehow you got the big assignment,
不知道你为什么负责这个大案子
But just because you're wearing the suit doesn't mean it fits.
可是有西装穿 不代表有能力
You're lucky you're not busy defusing an international incident,
你运气很好 不必解决国际危机
Kissing some serious russian ass...
不必去拍俄♥国♥人的马屁
and sending a whole lot of
让很多探员
agents barking down a whole lot of bad leads.
去找许多错误的线索
Now, the kid is the key to this,
这个孩子就是关键
and the shooter knows why.
枪手知道原因
Excuse me.
失陪
What does it take to kill a kid ?
为什么要杀孩子
Money or just evil stupidity ?
为了钱 还是愚蠢的罪恶
I didn't kill a kid.
我没有杀孩子
No, thanks to the kid.
那多亏那个孩子
You want to talk about heartlessness ?
你知道什么是没心肠
Your squeaky friend there...
你这个朋友16个小时
hasn't given me any food or water for what, like 16 hours ?
没有给我水或食物
I won't tolerate that. Spender,
我不会容忍♥这个 史班德
you got to get this guy some food.
必须给他食物
Come on.
赶快
I've got nothing to say.
我没有话说
I read your bio. You've been trained, special forces.
我看过你的档案 你受过特种部队训练
You were in grenada, zaire.
去过格林纳达 扎伊尔
You were inside saddam's palace with
轰炸伊♥拉♥克♥时
a hit squad when they started raining bombs over it.
你进入萨♥达♥姆♥的皇宫
Yet you failed to kill him as well.
不过你也没有杀死他
Like I said--
我说过了
I know. You got nothing to say.
我知道你没话说
That's okay. I'm a pretty good guesser.
没关系 我很会猜
The kid reads minds. How's that ?
那个孩子会读心术 是吧
Why don't I tell them you told me that,
要不我告诉他们这是你告诉我的
and then let's see how safe and snug you feel in here ?
然后看看你在这里有多舒适
What can you do for me ?
你能帮我什么
I don't know. I might be able to get you immunity...
我不知道 也许能帮你脱罪
or get you into the witness protection program.
或者列为证人保护计划
Never happen.
根本不可能
Think about it.
你考虑看看
What'd you get ? Did you get anything ?
你有没有查到什么
Just his attention.
得到他的注意
How are you doing ?
你怎么样我
I didn't like those tests.
不喜欢那些测试
I didn't like being in the machine.
我不喜欢那个机器
Little scary, aren't they ?
是不是很恐怖
You're wondering, aren't you ?
你也在想
About what ? About you ?
想什么 想你吗
About that other girl.
想那个女的事
She's wondering about you too.
那个女的也在想你
We're going to show you a group of cards.
我们要给你看一些卡片
As we look at them,
你看这些卡片时
we want you to tell us what we're thinking.
告诉我们 我们在想什么
Now, take as much time as you need.
你慢慢来
Chair.
椅子
Piano.
钢琴
Piece of pie.
一块派
Lightbulb.
电灯泡
Smiley face.
微笑的脸
Statue.
雕像
Cat.
猫
It's amazing.
不可思议
It's hard to believe.
不敢相信
I've witnessed clairvoyants who were over 90% accurate...
我有见过一些灵媒表现的读心术
and seen telepathy being demonstrated,
准确率超过九♥成♥
But I don't know I've ever witnessed anything quite like this.
可是我没有看过 这样的事
Where'd you see that ?
你是在哪里看到的
Agent mulder and I spent some time in psychiatric hospitals.
我和穆德探员在精神病院 待了不少时间
There were some patients serving
有一些被判刑的病人
criminal sentences we felt had been misdiagnosed.
我们认为是被诊断错误的
Omelette.
煎蛋卷
Coffee and a cruller.
咖啡和小煎饼
A nonfat latte.
无脂拿铁
An english muffin.
英国面包
Grand slam number two with
大满贯二号♥套餐
double hash brown and a side of canadian bacon.
双炸土豆饼和加拿大火腿
He just told us all what we ate for breakfast.
他刚刚说出我们吃的早餐
I have to disappear for a bit.
我必须消失一下
I was handed a note.
有人给我便条
Now I'm handing it to you.
现在我要交给你
okay, hang on. I'm coming !
等一下 我来了
Somebody gonna let me in ?
要不要让我进来
Hey, yeah, yeah. Comin', comin'.
我来了
Sorry. You caught me gettin' ready for bed.
对不起 我正要上♥床♥
Come in. Come in.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
To what do we owe the pleasure of this late night hour ?
是什么荣幸让你这么晚让你造访我们
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表