Bobby?
巴比
Phil.N I've had it with that kid, Patti.
菲尔 我受够那个小鬼了 派蒂
I've already talked to him.N Yeah, like he ever listens.
我已经和他谈过了 他从来不听
Did you hear me calling your name?
你没有听到我叫你的名字吗
Get up!N What are you doing?
起来 你在做什么
You think I wake upNand go to work every day
你以为我每天去上班就是
so you can sit around on your ass?
让你能够天天坐着吗
What did I do?N What'd you do?
我做了什么 你做了什么
You never do anything, that's the problem.
你什么都没有做就是问题
What kind of a loserNare you gonna turn out to be?
你到底要成为什么样的窝囊废
Put your boots on.
穿上你的鞋子
And don't leave my tools out in the rain.NTools are for work. They cost money.
不要让工具淋到雨 这个是工作用的 花钱买♥♥的
Fine, I'll put it away.
好的 我收起来 用完以后要收好
I'm not gonna let your mother watch youNgrow up to be some kind of a jerk.
我不会让你母亲看着你 长大后成为窝囊废
Fine, I'll put it away... Phil.
好的 我会收好 菲尔
No way. You'll finish the job.
不 你把活儿干完
Now.
现在
Get away from me!
你离我远点…
Get away from me now!
你离我远点
Bobby!
巴比
Bobby?
巴比
Where are you going?NCome back here, Bobby!
你要去哪里 你赶快回来
I'm calling you! Can't you hear me?
我在叫你 你听到了没有
Bobby!
巴比 你不要逃
Bobby, listen to me!
巴比…
Come back here now!
Don't run away from me!
Bobby!
巴比…
Bobby!
巴比…
Bobby!
巴比…
Bobby?
巴比…
Bobby!
巴比
No!
不
12 pounds, 9 ounces.
12磅9盎司
All that came out of his stomach?
这都是一个胃里的吗
Most of it. The small amountNin his lungs is what killed him.
大多都是 致命的是肺部的一小部分
Is it possible that he tookNthe term "mud pie" literally?
他可不可能吃了太多的“泥巴派”
Well, I'm sure if Mr Rich were alive,Nhe would find some humour in that.
如果里奇先生还活着 也许会认为很幽默
According to his police report,NMr Rich was a man who could tell a joke.
根据警方的报告 他很会说笑话
He grew up here,
他是在这里长大的 20年来都是种同一块地
Well-liked around town.NFunny he should turn up murdered.
相当受大家的欢迎 会被谋杀真是奇怪
Is that what you've concluded?
这是你的结论吗
I've concluded that this man's headNwas held forcibly down in the mud
我的结论是这个人
just a little too long,
被埋在泥巴里太久了
most likely by his stepson, who wasNnamed in the report as Bobby Rich, age 16.
最有可能的嫌疑犯是他的继子 16岁的巴比·里奇
The coroner had to hire a backhoeNto remove the body,
验尸官要用挖掘机 才把尸体挖出来
which was buried completelyNin a standing vertical position.
尸体几乎是站着被埋起来的
There is some indicationNthat his stepson dug the hole,
他继子挖的洞
and that a recent rainstormNmay have turned it into a muddy trap.
最近下的雨 使得洞变成一片泥泞
Some rainstorm.N They say it rained 400 inches a day.
雨下得好大 听说一天能下400寸
Now, that sounds like an exaggeration.N Shall I show you how he may have done it?
听起来是不是 有点夸张 要不要我示范给你看 他应该是怎么下手的
was buried alive in less than five minutes
6尺4寸 250磅重的男人 怎么可能在5分钟内被16岁的少年活埋
by a 16-year-old kid whose classmatesNlovingly refer to as "dorkweed"?
这个小孩的同学给他取的外号♥是小鬼
He may have had an accomplice.
他也许有共犯
"Ich bin ein Auslander" -N"I'm an outsider."
我是个外人… 我是个外人…
When Kennedy told the Germans
当肯尼迪告诉德国人 我是柏林人时
he was actually sayingN"I am a cocktail sausage."
其实他是说 我是根香肠
Who's Kennedy?
肯尼迪是谁
I'm not... I'm not hereNto accuse you of anything, Bobby.
我不是来指控你的 巴比
What are you here for, then?N I wanna hear your story.
那你来干什么 我要听你的说词
I tried to help. I couldn't.
我想要帮忙 可是我帮不上
The police aren't convincedNthat that's the truth.
警方不相信 这是事实
So what the hell am INsupposed to do about it?
那我有什么办法
They want me to confessNso they have someone to blame.
他们希望我能够坦白 他们需要代罪羔羊
Right. But you're not making itNvery easy for them to believe otherwise.
但是 你却没有好好协助他们 让他们相信这些
You understand that?
你明白吗
What can I say?
我能怎么说
Everybody knows I hated him.
大家都知道我恨他
They were real close when Bobby was little,Nalways kidding around and stuff.
巴比小的时候他们还很亲密 老是在一起玩
But Bobby got into that teenage stageNand he don't wanna listen to nobody.
可是到了巴比叛逆期时 谁的话也不听
And it came to a head last night?
昨天晚上又起了冲突
Phil was late coming home.
菲尔昨天晚上很晚才回家
He'd been stressed outNcos of the blight and stuff.
他最近因为枯萎病压力很大
How do you mean?N His nut trees all got a disease, and...
这是什么意思 他榛树得了病
Bobby don't help things outNwith his attitude and stuff.
巴比的态度 让事情火上加油
Did Phil instigate what happened?
是不是菲尔去挑起的
It's hard to tell what starts these things.
这实在很难说
Phil could be stern
菲尔有时候很严格
just like his own father was to him.
就像他父亲对他一样
But I never saw him raise his hand.
可是我没有看过他动手
When I saw him lying in the mud,NI half expected him to pull me in,
我看他躺在泥泞中 以为他会把我拉下去
like he had planned it or something.
好像他有预谋一样
Did he ever hurt you?
他有打过你吗
Phil used to get off shoving me around.NYeah,
菲尔喜欢欺负我
Did you ever shove him back?N He's twice as big as me.
你会还手吗 他比我壮两倍
That's why people thought you dug the hole.NOr attacked him when he fell in.
因此有人认为 你可能事先挖好洞 或者是他摔下时袭击他 让他上不来
Well, that's their problem, isn't it?
那是他们的想法
What was going throughNyour head at the time?
你记不记得 当时你在想什么
I guess... I felt he had it coming.
我好像认为他罪有应得
He was kneeling over Phil.NStruggling real hard and stuff.
他跪在菲尔身旁 非常用力的拉他起来
Could you tell that he wasNdefinitely trying to help him?
可以看得出 他想要帮助菲尔吗
It seemed that way to me.
看起来是如此
There's a strong chance the police areNgoing to arrest your son for murder.
警方很有可能会把你儿子 当作是谋杀嫌疑犯
I don't see how.N But if they do,
为什么 如果他们这么做
and if there's evidence of abuseNyou're not coming forward with,
是因为你没有说出 巴比被虐待的真♥相♥
it could hurt his chances.
这也许会影响到他
I know everything happens for a reason.
我知道一切都是有理由的
But I still don't see no reason for this.
可是这太荒唐了
They're all dying.
它们快要死了
According to Bobby's mother, that'sNa big reason why her husband blew up.
巴比的母亲说这就是 他丈夫发怒的原因
His hazelnut orchard was hit with a blight.N So he pounds the kid?
他的树都生病了 所以去揍孩子
And the kid pounds back.N Is that what she told you?
孩子还手 她是这么说的吗
Not in so many words. She won'tNadmit to any abuse in the house.
差不多 她不承认家里有问题
I suspect she's trying to move on,Nprotect what family she's got left.
她只是 想保护家人吧
The kid says his stepfatherNteed off on him regularly.
孩子说继父常常找他出气
Is that his excuse?N No, his explanation. He says he's innocent.
这是他的借口吗 不 这是他的解释 他认为自己无罪
What do you think?
你的看法呢
I think he's a hard kid to love.
我认为很难去爱这个孩子
I'm still finding it hard to reconcileNthe facts with the physical evidence.
我觉得很难去解释事实 与证据的关系
Even if he didn't dig the hole,
就算他没有挖这个洞
the disease could have killed root systems,Ncreating weakened soil.
有可能是树根生了病 破坏了土壤的结构
Then how did the victimNswallow 12 pounds of the stuff?
那么死者为什么会吞下 12磅重的泥巴
When you fight for air, a vacuum is created.
努力呼吸时会形成真空
Maybe once he sucked downNa mouthful of mud,
一旦吞下一口泥巴
it turned his oesophagus into a siphon.
会使食道变成吸管
And with his head pushed down,Nit filled all of his passages like a gas can.
使他的头往下沉 食道会变成汽油管一样
Well... You asked me for answers.NThose are the best ones I've got.
你要我回答 这是我最好的答案
Did you ask if anybody elseNmight be involved?
你有没有问是否有其他的人涉案
His mother says thatNBobby can't make friends.
他的母亲说巴比没有朋友
He's been in therapy for anger since 1995.N That could be me.
他自从95年因为愤怒 接受了心理治疗 也有可能是我
What is it?N Someone's watching us.
什么事 有人在看我们
Sir?
先生
Hello?
哈罗
Who was it?
是谁
I don't know. He's gone.
不知道 走了
Lisa?
莉莎
What are you doing here?N I... I called you last night.
你来这里干什么 我昨晚打电♥话♥给你
How come you didn't call me back?N They're saying you killed him, Bobby.
你为什么不回电♥话♥ 他们说是你杀了他的
I finally stood up to him.
我终于敢反抗了
Psycho! Think fast!
神经病 机灵点
Just get away from me, OK?
你不要碰我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表