Has anyone spoken to dr. Calderon about this ?
有没有人跟卡德朗医生谈过
Dr. Calderon ?
卡德朗医生
Get dr. Vinet in there and call the police.
赶快叫维内医生 报♥警♥
dr. Vinet to isolation. Dr. Vinet to isolation.
维内医生到隔离间
Halt ! Dr. Calderon !
不准动 卡德朗医生
F.B.I. ! Stop that man !
调查局 拦住那个人
Yeah. Mulder, where are you ?
什么事 穆德 你在哪里
I'm following dr. Calderon.
我一直跟踪卡德朗医生
What do you mean you've been following him ? I just saw him.
什么意思 我刚刚才看到他
There was a scare here. Where ?
这里刚刚出了事 哪里
He was here. He came into emily's room.
他刚刚进了艾蜜莉的病房♥
It appears as if he injected her with something.
好像为她注射了什么
Is she all right ? She seems to be.
她没事吧 似乎没事
But we're running a tox screen anyway.
正在验毒
Whatever he injected her with,
不管注射什么 应该
I don't think he meant to harm her.
都不是要伤害她的
What are you talking about ? I think dr.
什么意思 穆德
Calderon went there to try to treat her.
我认为卡德朗医生是去治疗她的
That doesn't make sense. Why would
穆德 这不合理
he endanger her before only to protect her now ?
他原来危害了她的生命 现在为何要救她
As a bluff. I don't think they
我认为那是骗人的 他们不希望她死
want her dead either, but for different reasons.
只不过理由不一样
Look, I'm gonna catch up with you, all right ?
我等会儿再和你联络
Detective. Happy new year.
警探 新年快乐
Thanks for coming down. I'm posting two cops outside her room.
谢谢你过来 我派两位警员保护她
That may not be necessary.
也许没有这个必要
What if this guy calderon is thinking about coming back ?
万一这个卡德朗回来怎么办
There seems to be some indication that he came here to help her.
他似乎是要帮助她的
I don't understand. You said on the phone...
我不懂 你在电♥话♥上说
that he was somehow connected to the death of emily's parents.
他似乎与艾蜜莉父母的死有关
Because emily's mother wanted to stop the tests,
因为艾蜜莉的母亲像我一样
just like I did.
不希望她继续接受实验
And I guess that's why he came here.
我认为他是因此才来这里的
Because as much as they will
虽然他们愿意扫除
do anything to remove what gets in their way,
一切的障碍
It seems that they need emily to continue the tests.
但还是需要艾蜜莉继续进行实验
Hello.
哈罗
Anna fugazzi ? Yes.
是安娜·弗加西吗 什么事
Your name is anna fugazzi ? Yes.
你是安娜·弗加西 是的
Are you the new doctor ?
你是新来的医生吗
No, I'm not. Is that your real name ?
不是 这是你的本名吗
Yes, for the last 71 years.
是的 71年都姓这个
Were you looking for me ?
你找我吗
Not until now.
现在是
i don't understand.
我不懂
Just an hour ago you said that she was getting better.
1小时前 你说她正在好转中
That's right. Her fever's down.
没错 体温降低了
Her vital signs are nearly back to normal.
生命迹象几乎恢复正常
But these latest m.R.I.'S are telling me...
可是最新的检验显示
that this growth has continued to spread.
蔓延得更糟了
In her arms, I'm now seeing what looks like...
手臂上的组织
a necrotizing of the tissue.
好像坏死了
It's killing her.
她生命垂危
Whatever it is,
不管是什么
It may have already been present in some amount.
可能早就进入她的体内了
Basically, it's shut down her body...
不断蔓延
while it continues to grow.
危害她的生命
We should be thankful that she's not in any pain.
幸好她感受不到痛
I presented all this information to the court.
我把所有的资料交给法♥院♥
And I have to tell you that there is great concern...
大家都很担心
that you are making decisions for this child.
你为孩子作的决定
And they seem to be having no small effect on her health.
这似乎影响到她的健康
Miss chambliss, I am a medical doctor,
我是一位医生
And the decisions that I make are reasonable and right.
我的决定都是合理的
But I have it right here in
可是这里的报告指出
this report that dr. Calderon's treatment...
卡德朗医生的治疗
has actually resulted in a turnaround.
使她的病情好转
No, that's not true.
这不是事实
The injection that dr.
卡德朗医生注射的药
Calderon gave her is actually making her worse.
加重了她的病情
Miss scully, I want to say something to you,
史卡利小姐 我必须告诉你
And I don't want you to take this the wrong way.
我不希望你误解
But I don't think that you are capable right now...
我不认为你现在有能力
of responding with any clinical ability.
作出任何医学判断
Do you think I don't want what's best for this child ?
你认为我不会做出对孩子最好的决定
Do you think that I'm not trying to save her life ?
你认为我不想救她的命吗
I'm saying that I'm getting wildly differing reports.
我的意思是 我看到完全不同的报告
I have a job to do.
我有我的工作
I'm not the ultimate authority here,
我没有最终决定权
but you don't have the authority either...
不过你也没有权利来
over this child or her future.
决定孩子和孩子的未来
You can get a court order, and you can try and enforce it.
你可以请法♥院♥下令 甚至可以强制执行
But I suggest that if
我建议你去做对孩子
your job is to do what's best for this child,
最有好处的事
You do everything in your power to tell the authorities...
尽可能的去告诉有关单位
that if they take emily out of this hospital,
如果让艾蜜莉离开医院
They are going to hasten her illness,
会使她的病情加重
And I will make it known that all of you are responsible.
我会告诉大家 你们负有责任
What do you want me to tell them you're doing for her ?
你希望我告诉他们 你为她做了什么
I don't know yet,
我现在还不知道
But I will.
我会帮上忙的
Christina sherman...
克莉丝丁·雪曼
delivered a healthy baby girl september 25, 1994.
94年9月25日 生下了健康的女婴
Gretchen miller.
葛莉琪·米勒
Delivered a baby boy march 18, 1996.
96年3月18日 生下了健康的男婴
Evelyn burmeister.
伊弗琳·伯米斯
Evelyn burmeister.
伊弗琳·伯米斯
Delivered a baby boy...
生下了健康的男婴
june 21, 1994.
94年6月21日
That makes eight for eight.
8次都是一样的结果
Are you in adoption services, mulder ?
穆德 你在领养中心吗
No, I'm at the maternity ward.
不 我在产房♥
Any fetching young mothers in there ?
那里有年轻的孕妇吗
You might have a shot here, frohike.
也许有适合你的对象
You know anything about pharmaceuticals ?
你对药学有任何了解吗
Medicinal or, uh, recreational ?
医学的还是娱乐的
There's two prescriptions on their
这些女性都被
med charts that all these women have in common.
开过两种药
Abbreviated-- Pmz 200 and durtab.
英文的缩写是PMZ
Estrogen and progesterone. Hormones.
雌激素和荷尔蒙 都是荷尔蒙
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
Pregnant women have those hormones in abundance.
孕妇有相当多这些荷尔蒙
You wouldn't give those to pregnant women. You would these.
不需要给孕妇这些 你需要
Anna.
安娜
There's a doctor that comes to visit you, a dr. Calderon.
是不是有一位卡德朗医生来看你
Yes.
是的
Do you know where he is ?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Actually, I'm looking for him.
我在找他
He's supposed to be here.
他应该要来这里的
I was going to start my beauty sleep.
我要开始我的美容觉了
Your beauty sleep. What is that ?
美容觉 是什么
He said it's taken years off my appearance.
他说这使我年轻好多岁
You okay in there, emily ? Good.
你没事吧 艾蜜莉 好的
I'm gonna be right here the whole time, okay ?
我会一直在这里陪你
We're gonna put extra air in there,
我们现在要多加一点空气
so let me know if your ears start to hurt.
如果耳朵痛要告诉我
You okay, sweetie ?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Turn it off.
赶快关掉
Turn it off now ! I'm doing it, ma'am.
现在就关掉 我正在做
It's okay, sweetie. Settle down.
没关系 亲爱的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表