Prep the patient.
手术准备
No.
不要…
No. No, no, no, no.
不要…
I can't get through to Mulder.
我无法联络上穆德
It's the A.I.
是人工智能搞得鬼
It's had time to analyze my voice.
人工智能有时间去 分♥析♥我的声音的
It knows I was using your phone.
它知道我用你的电♥话♥
It can interfere with my phone ?
它能干扰我的电♥话♥吗
Give it enough information,
给它足够的资讯
it'll sue you for palimony.
它什么都办得到
Wait a minute.
等一下
Mulder said that he found the system...
穆德说 他找到了系统
in an abandoned chicken farm in fairfax county.
地点是菲尔法郡的养鸡场
Then maybe we can cut off the t3
也许我们能够却断T3
and kill its communication capabilities.
消灭它的沟通能力
You can do that ?
你能办到这一点吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能够知道
I feel sick.
我觉得很不舒服
That's the anesthetic, agent Mulder.
那是因为麻♥醉♥药♥ 穆德探员
You were injured, and they had to operate.
你受伤了 动了手术
I remember wires and, uh--
我记得电线…
Yes, you were doing something dangerous.
你在做危险的事
Something very, very foolish.
做了很愚蠢的事
The good news is, they were able to save the right one.
好在 他们救了你的右手
What do you mean ?
这是什么意思
Oh, my god.
我的天
What did you do with my arm ?
我的手臂怎么啦…
What did they do with my arm ?
他们对我♥干♥了什么
Shh.
小声
Or they'll come back.
不然他们会来的
Come back for what ?
回来干什么
They're evil,Fox. But--
他们是坏人 福克斯
They want something from you.
但他们有求于你
What do they want ?
他们要干什么
I don't know, but if you don't tell them,
我不知道 但是你不说
I'm afraid they'll take your other arm.
就会切断你的另一只手的
This is crazy ! Y-You have to help me !
疯了 你必须救我
You have to get me out of here. Please.
放我出去
Help me. Help me. Please help me.
你救救我
Shh. They'll hear you.
他们会听到的
something's wrong.
出问题了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没有做
I didn't even get on the net.
根本没有上网
I think it found us. -
它应该是找到我们了
it's zeroing in.
它正在锁定
Esther ?
你确定吗
Get away from the tanker truck !
快离开油罐车
Sir, you need to get out of the truck. Move it !
先生 你必须下车
It's gonna explode !
快爆♥炸♥了
Dump it, Esther !
快丢掉 爱丝特
Get rid of it !
快丢掉
It's got the kill switch !
它得到了猎杀开关
Esther ! Dump it !
爱丝特 快丢掉
Esther !
爱丝特
Get rid of it !
快丢掉
Get rid of it, Esther ! -
爱丝特 快丢掉
Oh, I had this terrible dream.
我做了一个恶梦
And then I had a good dream.
然后做了一个美梦
Those weren't dreams, Fox.
那不是做梦 福克斯
I believe that's enough for now.
这样差不多了
You poor thing.
你好可怜
But I warned you.
可是我警告过你
Nurse nancy warned you.
南西护士警告过你
You have to tell them,Fox. You have to.
你必须告诉他们 福克斯
Tell them what ?
告诉他们什么
About the kill switch.
猎杀开关的事
Nobody asked me anything.
没有人问我
You've just forgotten, Fox.
你只是忘了
No. I was there.
没有我当时在场的
The doctor asked,
医生问你
and he was very cross when you refused to answer.
你没有回答 他很生气
But he'll be here in just a few minutes,
不过他马上就回来了
and you can tell him then.
你可以告诉他
I-I-Otherwise--
要不然…
Whoops ! There go your legs.
你的腿也会不见的
Freeze ! F.B.I. ! Scully !
别动 调查局 史考莉
Mulder, they want the kill switch virus.
穆德 他们要猎杀开关病毒
What did you tell them ?
你对他们说了什么
I didn't tell them anything.
我什么也没有说
I need to know ! Look !
我必须知道 你看
Do we have it ?
还在吗
Do we have the kill switch ?
猎杀开关在我们这里吗
Of course we do.
当然
Scully.
史考莉…
Scully ?
史考莉…
Scully, help !
史考莉 救命
Help !
救命…
Help !
救命
Scully !
史卡利
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
小猫 快来…
Scully. Mulder ?
史考莉穆德
all you all right ? I'm in here.
穆德 你没事吧 我在里面
Scully.
史卡利
Mulder ?
穆德…
Mulder.
穆德
Mulder, can you hear me ?
穆德 你听到了吗
Mulder ?
穆德
Mulder ?
穆德
Help me out here, Esther.
爱丝特 帮我一下
What's its next move ? What is it thinking ?
它的下一步要干什么 它在想什么
I don't know. Who built this ?
我不知道 这是谁造的
It did.
是它
There.
那里
David !
大卫
Oh, god.
我的天
Mulder ?
穆德
Mulder ?
穆德
Mulder, can you hear me ?
穆德 你听到了吗
Mulder, talk to me. -
穆德 你说话
He wants the kill switch.
他要猎杀开关
We don't have it.
可是不在我们手上
You threw it in the water with the computer.
你连电脑一起丢入水里了
But that's gonna kill it ? Not
这不会杀了它吗不会
if it can learn the program and vaccinate itself.
如果它了解程序 让自己免疫
Give it what it wants, Esther.
快给它 放进去 艾斯特
Put it in, Esther ! -
放进去 艾斯特
It's targeting us.
我们被锁定了
Put it in !
放进去
You're gonna be okay.
你没事
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会救你的
what are you doing, Esther ?
你在干什么 爱丝特
Get out of here.
快离开
What are you doing ? Go !
你在干什么 快走
Esther ?
爱丝特
You don't listen, do you ?
爱丝特 你听不见吗
Where are you ?
你在哪
Get out of here now !
快离开
Upload.
上传
Well, if Esther wanted to leave her body,
如果爱丝特想抛弃肉体
she got her wish.
她的愿望实现了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表