Well, if all this is true, let's go get him.
如果是真的 那我们去抓他吧
Mulder?
穆德
Everything's changed for her, Scully.
每件事对她而言都有了变化
I don't think we're gonna find him in there.
我不觉得我们会那么容易找到他
Need some help over there? No.
需要帮忙吗 不
Shoulda known.
我就知道
Now, you know, you don't have to pack everything you own.
你知道 你不需要都打包了
I promise you, you're not
我向你保证
gonna be in protective custody that long.
你很快就会回来
It's too late for that anyway. Why's that ?
反正已经太迟了 为什么
Gotts is already here.
高斯已经来了
What are you talkin' about ?
你在说什么
He's been keeping tabs on you for about a day.
他跟踪你已经一天了
Now he knows where I live.
现在知道我住在哪里
He's reading the names on the mailboxes right now.
他正在看邮箱上的名字
What ? How could you--
什么 你怎么
How did you know he wouldn't be in there?
你怎么知道他不会在里面
She doesn't want us to get him. She misdirected us on purpose.
她不想我们抓到他 故意给我们错误信息
She's still protecting him?
她还是在保护他吗
No, she's not. She never was.
不是 一直都不是
Pennock's not picking up. What do you mean ?
彭诺克没有接电♥话♥ 什么情况
It's not him she's been protecting.
她保护的不是他
If he goes back to prison, so does she.
如果他坐牢 她也跟着去
Until now, she's never had a choice.
直到现在她一直都没有选择
I hate the way you see me.
我讨厌你看到我的样子
Mulder.
穆德
She did this one. Trust me.
这是她干的 相信我
Not much to look at, is it ? At least, that's what they tell me.
不怎么样吧 至少他们是这么说的
You were at the sentencing, agent mulder.
穆德探员 你去了法♥院♥
Is it my cologne ? No, I just knew you'd be there.
是我的古龙水吗 不 我知道你在那
Marty, let me speak to the judge on your behalf.
玛蒂 让我代替你去向法官求情
No.
不要
We found where he'd been staying.
我们发现他住在哪里
It's a motel not far from where paco ordonez had been murdered.
离派可·奥多纳茲被杀不远处的汽车旅馆
And before that, atlantic city.
之前是大西洋城
Hmm. I'd never seen the ocean before.
之前我没有见过海
And now, when I close my eyes,
现在我闭上眼睛或
Or even when I open them,
打开眼
That's all I see.
全是海
You're lucky he wasn't a fan of the ice capades.
你运气很好 他不是特别喜欢看溜冰
Lights out.
关灯了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表