and gave it to a newspaper reporter. Me?
交给记者 我
In order to promote your comic-book monster that you created.
为了替你的漫画人物做宣传
Do you own a tape recorder, Izzy? Uh...
你有录音机吗 伊西
Christmas 1993!
93年的圣诞礼物
..Of shared fears. Anxieties taking the form of a hideous monster
共同恐惧的取代 人们的恐惧就成为了
for whom the most horrific human...
一个最丑陋的怪兽
That's for starters!
先给你点颜色看看
Hey. Hey, that's it!
就是这首
That song was playing when I got knocked up.
我大肚子时就是听到这首歌♥
Who the hell is that? That's the voice we heard in the woods.
那是什么 昨晚在森林里听到的声音
That's him. The Great Mutato.
这是他 突变怪人
Where are we going now? Messenger this to the Bureau.
我们现在要去哪里 把这个送回局里
I want special audio to separate out the voice.
我要他们做音质处理把声音抽出来
Then I wanna see the professor.
我还要回去找教授
Mulder, this is just a dopey hoax.
这只是个骗局
Something recorded its voice on this.
他的声音被录下来了
What, do you think that Dr Polidori had something to do with it?
你认为这与那个教授有关吗
When Victor Frankenstein
当科学怪人问自己
asks "Whence did the principle of life proceed?"
"生命是从何开始的"
and as the gratifying summit
最后他造出
to his toils creates a hideous phantasm of a man,
人型怪物
he prefigures the postmodern Prometheus, the genetic engineer,
他就成为后现代普罗米修斯 他是一个
whose power to reanimate matter, genes, into life, us,
有复活能力的遗传工程师 能把基因变成生命
is only as limited as his imagination is.
他的能力只受到想象空间的限制
Mulder, I'm alarmed that you
穆德 我感到很意外
would reduce this man to a literary stereotype.
你把他表述为
A mad scientist.
疯狂科学家
Who else would go to such
有谁会这么麻烦的
trouble to impregnate Shaineh Berkowitz?
把伯科威茨太太的肚子搞大
I mean, I have to admit, Mulder, everything looks in order.
我必须承认 看起来没问题
Mrs Berkowitz had a tubal ligation in 1993,
伯科威茨太太93年结扎了
and two months ago she had two pregnancy tests,
两个月前验过两次孕
both with positive results.
都是阳性的反应
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mrs Berkowitz said that when she saw her intruder,
伯科威茨太太的信上说 看到入侵者时
there was a gaseous white cloud.
同时也看到白烟
Then, when she woke up three days later,
她三天后醒来时
nobody knew that she'd been gone.
没有人知道她发生了什么
Yeah. So?
那又如何
Come on. Get up.
快点 起来
Move!
快点
Mulder?
穆德
I told you. There ain't no monster.
我不是说过了吗 没有怪物
What are you doing in my house?
你们跑来我家干什么
He had this awful face, with these hideous tumours and...
他的脸好丑 有很多肉瘤
and not one mouth, but two.
还有两个嘴巴
Oh, my God.
我的天
Dr Polidori?
波利多教授
Is there something you'd like to tell us?
你有什么事情要告诉我们
Are you accusing me of
你指控我
knowing something that I'm not telling you?
知情不报
I'm accusing that your wife may have been impregnated.
我是说 你太太可能怀孕了
Impregnated? By whom?
怀孕 谁做的
Oh, I think you...
我认为你应该知道
Sir, with all due respect, I think this is all part of a hoax.
先生 恕我直言 我认为这全是骗局
A hoax? A shameless publicity stunt.
骗局 全是为了搞宣传
Scully.
史卡利
What? What is that?
那是什么
The other victims, they had their frying pans... violated.
其他的受害者 锅子也变成这样
Do you know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗
No, I don't.
不知道
I think we found our smokin' gun.
我们好象找到证据了
Hey, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, you look great. You look great.
你气色不错
Hey, Gar.
嗨 戈比
Mom, I got some great news.
妈 我有重大新闻
Me too. You first.
我也有 你先说
I quit. I'm clean as a whistle.
我辞职了 一身轻
Brought you your favourite. You finish your movie.
这是你最喜欢的 你先看完电影
Don't stay up too late. OK, son?
早点睡觉 儿子
Well, that's a start.
好了 这是个开始
What about your news ?
你的新闻呢
Well, it's no big deal I met a girl, We're goin' out.
没什么 我认识一女孩 我们约会了
Oh! Come on, tell us!
她叫什么
Well, her name is Diana.
她叫戴安娜
She's beautiful with long blonde hair.
她很漂亮
She rides horses, and she's beautiful and she's smart,
她喜欢骑马 漂亮又聪明
and she loves me.
还爱我
Oh, what's not to love, baby?
没理由不爱 宝贝
Tell me it isn't true.
告诉我 你没有做
You didn't.
你没有做
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Why?
为什么
Because I can.
因为我办得到
Excuse me. Not a problem.
对不起 没问题
What's this? Compliments of JJ.
这是什么 杰杰请你的
Coffee? Sure.
咖啡吗 好的
That's not a place you wanna burn a guy.
男人最不希望这个地方被烫到
Come on! What is it?
快点 是什么
What's goin' on?
这到底是怎么回事
You wanna see your monster? Yeah!
要不要看怪物 要
You really wanna see your monster? Yeah!
真的想看怪物吗 想
Here's your monster.
这就是怪物
His name... is Izzy Berkowitz!
他的名字是伊西·伯科威茨
Let's get him! String him up!
吊死他 把他绑起来
Get your hands off him!
不要碰他
You let him go. I intercepted a package.
放了他我拦截了一个包裹
How would you like your face to intercept my fist
你想尝一下老娘的拳头吗
Your kid's a monster!
你儿子就是怪物…
Yeah ! Yeah !
是啊
That is my son you're talkin' about!
你们骂的是我儿子
Mulder? You may have been right, Scully.
穆德 史考莉 也许你对了
What, that they can be reduced to cultural stereotypes?
他们就喜欢八卦文化
They unmasked the monster. Don't start that with me.
他们找到怪物了 别这样跟我说
I may have found something saying otherwise.
我也许找到了相反的证据
The residue on the frying pan was an agricultural product,
那个锅子上的残留物是农业用药
used to anaesthetise herds of animals.
用来麻醉牲口的
Used by who? Farmers,
谁用的 农夫
who must register with
只要持有
the FDA even to have it in their possession.
就要注册
Is there someone registered locally?
当地有人注册吗
Mulder?
穆德
We may be too late.
我们也许太迟了
I think we are.
太迟了
Who's that?
是谁
Show yourself!
快出来
If you're armed, drop your weapon and walk out slowly.
如果有枪快放下 慢慢地走出来
Please don't... don't kill me.
请不要… 不要杀了我
Who are you? I'm with the newspaper.
你是谁 我是报社的人
What's your business here?
你来这里干什么
The old man was murdered.
那个老人被谋杀了
By whom?
凶手是谁
It's alive. I've seen it.
是真的 我看到
In the barn, burying the old man.
他在农舍里埋葬老人
He's a killer!
杀了他 凶手…
Murderer!
凶手
Where's the monster?
怪物在哪儿
Whatever you have in mind,
不管你们想做什么
I'm gonna have to ask you to stop right there.
请你们立刻停手
We have come for the murderer!
我们是来找凶手的 是的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表