looks like nobody's home.
看起来好像没有人在家
He's here. He knows the minute he steps out,
他一定在 他知道一出门
I'm changing the locks on him.
我就要去换锁
It's an old guy, huh?
是一个老头子吧
I don't much enjoy evicting old folks.
我不太喜欢使老人扫地出门
This particular one will change your way of thinking.
这一个会改变你的想法
Mr Skur? It's the sheriff. Will you open up please?
史卡先生 我是警长 请开门
Go ahead and open it up.
你开门吧
God Almighty. What the hell's he got in here?
我的天 里面有什么
Smells like a whole lot of something went bad.
闻起来好像很多东西腐烂了
Mr. Skur, I'm armed.
史卡先生 我有枪
You wanna come out now?
请出来
Bedroom's back that way.
卧室在后面
Mr Skur?
史卡先生
What is it?
怎么了
Ain't nothin' but a glove. No reason to...
只是手套 不值得
Oh, my God.
我的天
Mulder.
穆
Mulder.
穆
Mulder.
穆
Mulder.
穆
Mulder.
穆德
Arthur Dales?
你是阿瑟 戴尔吗
Who's asking?
你是谁
I'm a profiler. Behavioural Sciences Unit.
我是行为科学小组的侧写员
You are Arthur Dales, former special agent with the Bureau?
你以前是调查局探员阿瑟 戴尔吗
I need to ask you about a man named Edward Skur.
我需要问你一些有关爱德华 史卡的问题
You opened a file on him in 1952.
你1952年时调查过他
I don't recall.
我不记得了
I brought the case file here with me.
我把案卷带来了
How long have you been in the Bureau?
你在局里待了多久
Do you know what an X-File is?
你知道什么是X档案吗
It's... yeah... it's an unsolved case.
无解的案子
No. It's a case that's been designated "Unsolved".
不是 是被列为无解的案子
Mr Dales, most of your report has been censored,
戴尔先生 你的报告大多都是机密
As you can see.
正如你所见的
Now, if somebody's trying to bury this case,
如果有人想要隐瞒事实
I'd like to know why.
我想知道理由
According to your report,
根据你的报告
Edward Skur disappeared 38 years ago
爱德华 史卡是38年前失踪的
before you had a chance to arrest him
他涉嫌犯下系列凶杀案
for a series of stranger killings
可惜你没有逮到他
in which the victims' internal organs had been removed.
死者的内脏都被取出来了
And now you've found him?
你找到他了吗
Yes, last week.
上星期找到了
Shot to death during an eviction.
被一名带着驱逐令的警长枪杀
A man was also found in his bathroom
他的浴室里有一具男尸
with all his soft tissue removed.
器官都被取出来了
Well, if he's dead, there's nothing you need from me.
如果他死了 你就不需要我了
Sir, my name is Mulder.
先生 我的名字是穆德
You know that name. And so did Edward Skur.
你听过这个名字 爱德华 史卡也听过
How?
为什么
Have you ever heard of HUAAC?
穆德 你有没有听过HUAAC
The House Un-American Activities Committee?
非美国行为委员会
No, no, no... before your time. You wouldn't know.
不 那个太早了 你不可能知道
They hunted Communists in America in the '40s and '50s
他们40 50年代一直在美国抓共♥产♥党
They found... practically nothing.
基本上没有任何的收获
Do you think they would've found nothing
除非他们根本不想有收获
unless nothing was what they wanted to find?
要不然不可能 一无所获
I'm sorry, sir. I...I don't see the connection.
对不起 我不明白
Maybe you're not supposed to.
也许就是应该如此
The chief Red hunters,Senator McCarthy and
全国首席的反♥共♥参议员麦卡锡和
FBI director J Edgar Hoover, join forces.
联邦调查局局长胡佛合作
Working through congress,
通过国会
the senator from Wisconsin and the legendary lawman
还有一位威斯康辛参议员
vow to wipe out the Red menace within our own federal government.
他们发誓要清除政♥府♥内的共♥党♥分子
Roy Cohn, chief counsel of the McCarthy hearings,
麦卡锡听证会主席罗依 科恩
warns Communist mind control can strike anywhere, at any time.
警告共♥产♥党随时都有可能打击我们
It is those Americans, sympathetic to the Communist cause,
同情共♥产♥党的美国人
the so-called "Fellow travelers",
被称为"旅行伙伴 "
who pose the greatest threat to our national security.
是危害国♥家♥安♥全♥的人
So says the young US attorney and he should know.
这位年轻的美国律师很清楚
It was Mr. Cohn that brought those atomic spies,
科恩先生揭露原♥子♥弹♥间谍
the Rosenbergs, to justice.
罗森博格受到了审判
It was his staunch defense of the American way of life,
正是科恩先生先生誓死捍卫美国的生活方式
that first brought roy cohn to the attention of Senator Mccarthy.
得到麦卡锡参议员的注意
With the support of the FBI,
在调查局的支持下
Mr Cohh and Mr McCarthy vowed to work tirelessly
科恩和麦卡锡发誓两人紧密合作
to root out the more than 70
挖出了七十位
suspected Communist spies and untold numbers of..
怀疑是共♥产♥党间谍和数字不详的
..McCarthy vowed to work tirelessly
麦卡锡先生发誓紧密合作
to root out the more than 70 suspected Communist spies
挖出七十位怀疑是共♥产♥党间谍和
and the untold numbers of "Fellow travelers"
数字不详的
working in our own State Department.
在国♥务♥院♥的"旅行伴侣"
..Spies and the untold numbers of "Fellow travelers"
间谍和数字不详的
working in our own State...
在国♥务♥院♥的"旅行伴侣"
Dad.
爸爸
Morning, Mr Dales. I brought you some coffee.
早安 戴尔先生 我带咖啡来了
Speak.
说吧
Edward Skur died saying a name.
爱德华 史卡死时说了一个人名
My name. My father's name.
我的名字 我父亲的名字
Go ask your father.
去问你父亲
My father and I don't really speak.
我和我父亲不说话
I told you, I can't help you.
我说过 我不能帮助你
Mr Dales, I want the truth
戴尔先生 我想要知道真♥相♥
and I will subpoena you to get it if I have to.
有必要的话我会去申请拘票
Before his disappearance, Skur worked for the State Department,
在没有失踪之前 史卡在国♥务♥院♥上班
like your old man did.
和你父亲一样
You had to have suspected the
昨天来之前
connection before yesterday, but you said nothing.
你应该早就有所疑问 可是你什么都没说
The men that Edward Skur killed 38 years ago...
史卡38年前杀的人
was my father involved?
与我父亲有关吗
How?
怎么说
Skur killed this man the way he did all the others.
史卡杀这个人的手法与杀其他人的手法一样
All the soft tissue, the internal organs, ligature...
所有的器官都被取出来
All were removed without tearing the skin.
可是没有伤到皮肤
The coroner wasn't able to determine how.
验尸官也无法判别手法
Oh, I can tell you how.
这个我可以告诉你
What I can't tell you... is why.
可是我不能告诉你为什么
It said in your report
根据你的报告
that Skur was suspected of being a Communist.
史卡有可能是共♥产♥党的人
Well, that's what they said he was.
他们是这么说的
That's what they said they all were.
他们是这么说所有的人
To us, Skur was just another name on a list,
对我们来说 史卡只是名单上的名字
another Communist spy at the State Department.
他只是国♥务♥院♥的其中一个共♥产♥党间谍
We had no idea who or what Edward Skur really was.
我们根本不知道史卡的真♥相♥
May I help you?
我可以帮你什么忙
My name's Arthur Dales, ma'am.
我叫阿瑟 戴尔 女士
I'm with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是调查局的
This is my partner Agent Michel.
这是我的搭档麦克探员
Is your husband in?
你的丈夫在家吗
What do you want with him?
你们找他有什么事
Supper's getting cold sweetheart. I'll take care of this.
晚饭要冷了 亲爱的 我来处理
It's all right.
好的
Edward skur? Yes.
艾德华 史卡 是的
You're under arrest for contempt of congress,
你因为没有出席公听会
failure to appear before the committee.
现在被逮捕了
I'm a family man, for God's sake.
看在老天的份上 我有家人
Should've thought of that
你在背叛国家之前
before betraying your country,red.
就应该想到这一点 共♥产♥党
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表