Is he dead?
他死了吗
No. He's still alive.
不 他还活着
Finish him!
杀了他
One minute thirty!
一分三十秒
You! Face down on the floor! Right here. Now!
你 趴在地上 这里 快
What are you waiting for? Do it!
你在等什么 快点
Get down!
低下
I told you to finish him! Finish him!
我叫你杀了他 快点
That weapon's traceable. Go!
这把枪可能被追踪到
Get the hell outta here! Go! Go!
离开这里 快点
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
你在干什么…
The bills could be traced.
这些钞票可能被追踪
The bank heist was a decoy.
抢银行是为了掩了耳目
To contaminate the money you didn't take.
为了在钞票上留下毒素
No more tests, Mr Mulder. This is the real deal.
我们不测试你了 穆德先生 这是大事
You've been a big help. Put that down.
你帮了大忙 把枪放下
He's a liability. To who? You?
他是我们的负担 对你吗
If you're gonna kill Mulder to protect your secret,
你要杀了穆德 来保护自己的秘密
it's too late. I know your secret.
太迟了 我已经知道了
Mulder provided us with FBI surveillance reports.
穆德给了我们调查局的监视报告
Files which contained a name.
这些档案里有人名
A source who's been leaking
有一个内线两年来
information on us for a period of two years.
一直泄露我们的情报
Charles Bogart. See, Bogart is an alias, an old one...
查尔斯·波卡 这是一假名
for August Bremmer.
奥格斯的老假名
Agent Mulder knows my alias.
穆德也知道我的假名
He knew a false report would
他也知道假的报告
feed your ambition and pit you against me.
可以让你与我争权
Mulder risked his life for us.
穆德为了我们冒生命危险
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
They're testing me. Haley's paranoid.
他们在测试我 哈利非常的多疑
Spooked. I was sure he was gonna kill me.
我以为他会杀了我
What stopped him? They need something from me.
为什么不杀 他们对我还是有所求
I'm sensing there's someone haley trusts even less.
我让哈利怀疑有内鬼
What the hell is this?
那是什么
Director Skinner, you've got to get to Mulder.
史基纳局长 你必须要去救穆德
You've gotta find the bank they hit.
找到他们抢的银行
We're trying to. Mulder's life is in danger,
我们正在这么做 穆德现在有危险了
and anybody else who touches the currency.
任何碰钞票的人 也一样
They're putting the biotoxin on the money.
他们把毒素喷在钞票上
We've got no way of contacting him.
我们没有办法联络他
Not without blowing his cover. You've got no choice.
不可能不暴露他的身份 你别无选择
We had surveillance tapes satellited to us.
我们正在接收录影画面
There have been 27 robberies
今天早上七个州
in seven eastern states this morning.
一共有27个抢案
There's no sign of Mulder.
没有看到穆德
Well, he's gotta be on there somewhere.
一定在某处
We've made some decisions.
我们做了决定
Take it... and get outta here. I don't wanna see your face again.
拿去 快滚吧 我不要看到你的脸
Go.
走
On your feet. You can just call me a cab. That'll be fine.
站起来 我不用车 你可以帮我叫车 没问题
Let's go. Go where?
走吧 去哪里
Witnessing the murder of a
让这些人见证探员被谋杀
federal agent will make these men an accessory.
会使他们成为共犯
You hear that? I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你听到了吗 我绝对不愿意错过
Stop there.
停下来
Down on your knees.
跪下
Hands behind your back.
手放在背后
There's a car for you just over the rise.
那边有一辆车
Head south till you get to the highway.
向南开直到高速公路
Who are you? Go on.
你是谁 快点
They come out here and find us, they'll kill us both.
他们看到我们会杀了我们
Go.
走
Hey! Hold it! Hold it! Who are you?
停车 停车 -你是谁
FBI. Who's in charge? Who's in charge?
调查局 这里谁负责
I need everybody out of the bank!
大家都离开银行
Mulder! They sprayed the money.
穆德 他们感染了钞票
We got here an hour ago, before any of the funds were touched.
我们一小时前赶来这里 还没有人碰过钞票
The cash supply's being isolated.
我们隔离了所有的现金
It's being locked down in the vault.
把钱都锁在保险箱里
How did you know it was this bank?
你怎么知道是这家银行
I recognized you from the surveillance tape.
我从录像带中认出你
Your finger.
你的手指
August Bremmer, or whatever
奥格斯·布雷默
his real name is, he's working with us.
不管他叫什么 他是我们一伙的
Before you go on,
穆德 在你进一步了解情况前
you should know the biotoxin they used
你要知道他们用的毒素来自
may have come from government labs. Our government.
我们的政♥府♥实验室 我们的政♥府♥
I was set up? We have no definitive information
你是说我被设计了 这点还不能证实
to justify that position. I was being used?
我被利用了
This whole operation? The people that died in that theater?
整个计划 那些死在戏院里的人
Agent Mulder! Our government is
穆德探员 政♥府♥不会
not in the business of killing innocent civilians.
害死无辜的老百姓
The hell they aren't.
鬼话
Those were tests on us to be used on someone else,
这些用在我们身上的测试就是为了对付别的人
Those bills have been analyzed.
这些钞票已经分♥析♥过了
The money in the vault gave no readings.
保险箱里没有任何的显示
There's no evidence of any biotoxins.
没有发现任何的生化毒素…
So before you climb on any bandwagon...
你在捕风捉影之前
You knew about this all along!
你一直知道这一点
You knew about this the whole time!
整件事你都知道的
I want the money rechecked. It's been cleared.
再去检查一次钞票 钞票没有问题
It's being used as evidence in a federal crime.
那是联邦犯罪行为中的证物
That money's as dirty as you are, isn't it?
那些钞票和你一样脏
Isn't it?
是不
Say that were true, then what
就算那是事实 穆德 你又希望如何
do you hope to accomplish as a whistle-blower?
穆德探员 你要做检举人吗
To mobilize a civil-rights action?
你想要发起公民♥运♥动吗
To bring down the federal government?
想要推♥翻♥政♥府♥吗
To do the very work that that
去做那些
group you were a part of is so bent on doing?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥要做的事情吗
What do you want? Laws against those men
你想要什么 能够处罚这些人的法律
or laws protecting them?
还是保护他们的法律
I want people to know the truth.
我希望人们知道真♥相♥
Well, sometimes our job
有时候我们的任务就是
is to protect those people from knowing it.
不让我们知道真♥相♥
Excuse me.
失陪
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表