If it is, I'm unaware of it.
就算是 我也不知道
I've always kept Mulder in check.
我一直在控制穆德
I put this whole thing together.
我制♥造♥这一切
I created mulder.
就是为了穆德相信
Agent Mulder is dead.
穆德探员已经死了
Our F.B.I. Source confirmed it this morning.
今早调查局的人已经证实
Mulder killed himself.
穆德死于自杀
Mulder was an asset.
穆德是个人才
Without his partner,
失去拍档后
We may have underestimated his fragility.
他变得非常脆弱
I never underestimated Mulder.
我一直没有小看穆德
I still don't.
现在也没有
As you had asked,
按照你的要求
I've tested some of the cellular material...
我测试了冰样本中的
found in the ice core sample.
一些细胞
Because we couldn't identify it
我们无法辨别
as either plant or animal,
这是动物还是植物
Only as some kind of chimeric hybrid,
只能说是嵌合体
I put some of the individual cells in media...
我把一些细胞 放在培养液中
containing fetal bovine serum, and the cells began to divide.
细胞开始分♥裂♥
Well, then they were animal cells that you found.
你找到的原来是动物细胞
They are not classifiable.
可是无法辨认
What do you mean ? You said there was mitotic cell division.
你什么意思 有丝分♥裂♥的吗
When the cells began to divide, they didn't just multiply.
当这些细胞开始分♥裂♥时 那不是单纯的繁殖
They began to go through
它们形成桑椹胚
the stages of morula, blastula, gastrula.
囊胚和原肠胚
They began somatic development ?
开始生长发育了
The beginning of a life-Form.
开始形成生命
Growing into what, I don't know.
会变成什么 我不知道
I had come here looking for answers,
我来这里是找答案的
Hoping not only to lay bare this
希望能够揭发阴谋
conspiracy against the country and the men behind it,
找出幕后的主使
But to finally learn the truth about the possibility...
也许能找到
of intelligent extraterrestrial life.
关于外星人的真♥相♥
Now with what I've heard,
就我所听到的
My beliefs seem more and more improbable.
我相信的看起来不切实际
The possibility of a cure
我唯一的希望是
But if I might find it and somehow save her,
就算我能找到 能够救她
The very existence of this cure would mean with certainty...
这种药真的存在
that I have believed in a lie from the start.
代表我一开始就相信谎言
I had no way to reach agent Mulder...
我无法联♥系♥穆德探员
to tell him what I had discovered...
告诉他我的发现
An unidentified microscopic life-Form whose very existence...
一个无法辨别的微生物体
held the possibility of revelation.
也许就是我们要找的真♥相♥
Was this organism... Extracted from the ice...
这个生物是否来自
which had entombed the alien corpse...
冰封的外星人尸体
The germ cell that might give proof of extraterrestrial life ?
这个胚细胞是否证实外星人的存在
Or was it just the opposite ?
或者正好相反
The scientifically engineered creation of a chimera...
这是科学制♥造♥的嵌合体
An unclassifiable biological product
一个无法辨认的生物体
designed to set up a hoax,
只是为了塑造谎言
Manufactured to create the false beliefs...
精心制♥造♥一些假象
that have long driven agent Mulder.
一直欺骗了穆德探员
I now began to realize that the answer to this question...
我现在开始发现
might exist within the life-Form itself...
这个生物 就包含了答案
Biological proof of its
这个生物与
connection to the cancer invading my body,
我的癌症的关系
To a virus living inside this organism...
这个生物体内的病毒
to which I had been exposed during
也许是我三年前
my abduction three years ago.
被绑♥架♥时所感染的
I'm still not sure what you're hoping to find here.
我还是不了解你想要找什么
I need to do a southern blot...
我希望用杂交法
to run the culture that you showed me against my own dna.
比较你发现的细胞和我的DNA
You said that the unclassified cells
你说电子显微镜下的不明细胞
you looked at under the E.E.M. Were full of virus.
有很多病毒
Right. What are you looking for ?
没错 你在找什么
A match. And I need it before 7:00.
是否一样 我需要七点以前知道
Tonight ? Not gonna happen.
今晚 那不可能
Not unless we have a blazing hot probe.
除非我们有热探针量测
It's got to happen.
必须如此
Everything in my life depends on it.
这有关我的生命
What are you doing here ?
你在这里干什么
I was gonna ask you the same.
我也要问你同样问题
No you weren't. You followed me here.
你是跟踪我来的
Why are you following me ?
你为什么跟踪我
Is this more dirty work you're doing for the D.O.D. ?
你又为国防部作了一些卑鄙的勾当
Why don't you tell me something ?
史卡利探员 告诉我
Tell me what you're doing here.
你在这里做什么
I want an answer from you.
我要你告诉我答案
I want an answer from you !
我要你告诉我答案
This isn't your job !
这不是你的工作
My job is to direct the agents under me.
我的工作是
To question their motives
了解手下的探员
when they're lying about investigations.
为什么在调查时说谎
To take steps to cease
知道他们的动机
or censure those actions.
采取补救的办法
Your lie is on record, agent Scully.
你撒谎了 史卡利探员
And what about yours ?
你的谎言呢
On my desk I have the pathology...
我的办公桌上有一份
and forensics reports for the body found in mulder's apartment.
穆德公♥寓♥里的尸体的法医报告
Now, you have to answer for yourself in five hours.
你五小时内要面对调查小组
As you compound the lies,
你继续撒谎
you compound the consequences for them.
后果很严重
All lies lead to the truth. Isn't that right ?
一切谎言都带出真♥相♥ 不是吗
And what about your lie, agent Scully ?
你的谎言呢 史卡利探员
What does it lead to ?
想得到什么
The truth about the men behind what happened to me;
真♥相♥ 谁是我遭遇的幕后主使
About my abduction and the tests;
为什么被绑♥架♥和测试
About being exposed to something against my will;
为什么强迫我
About being put on a table
躺在手术台
and having something implanted in me...
植入了物体进我体内
and having my memory stolen,
为什么我的记忆被洗掉
only to have it returned...
我回来
along with a disease that I was given.
染上了癌症
Is that your justification ?
这就是你的理由
Is that what you're gonna tell the joint panel ?
你要对调查小组说的吗
Are you afraid of that ?
这是你害怕的吗
Well, considering the dead man...
穆德公♥寓♥里的男子
in mulder's apartment was murdered in cold blood...
是被谋杀的
and you willfully misidentified him, yes, I am afraid.
你刻意去错误辨认他的身份 我是害怕
But I'm only afraid for you.
可是我是为你害怕
You're gonna use that against me, aren't you ?
你掌握我的把柄了
You're gonna use me as I've been used all along,
要利用我就像我长♥期♥被利用
To preserve the lies.
就是为了保护谎言
Where is agent mulder ?
穆德探员在哪里
Your silence won't save you.
沉默是没有办法救你的
Not with these people. And if you lie,
没办法对付这些人
I don't know if anything can.
你说谎就没救了
Except proof.
证据可以救我
the cruelest ironies are those consecrated...
时间证明了原来荒谬的东西
by the passage of time,
是神圣的
Chanced and occasioned by shocking discovery.
会在偶尔的一次惊人的发现中证明
I had joined agent mulder on the
我会和穆德探员一起参与X档案
x-Files because of my background in the medical sciences.
是因为我的医学背景
My assignment was to question his work,
我的任务就是去质疑他的工作
To debunk his investigations...
去否定他的调查
And rein him back into the F.B.I. Mainstream.
使他回归调查局的主流
Now, as fate would have it,
命运真是很奇怪
I am calling on these very same skills...
现在我要用这些方法来证实
to prove that he has been the target of a scheme...
他是局里阴谋的受害者
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表