I know that. Would you listen to me ?
我知道 听我说
I-I-I'm not saying that you are.
我不是说你有
What are you saying, buddy ?
你是什么意思 巴迪
Mommy !
妈咪
I want to help you,
我想帮你
but you gotta keep it a secret,
可是你要保密
Or we're both gonna be answering questions.
不然我们都会有问题
Now, I got something to tell you.
我有话要告诉你
What ?
什么
Something bad.
坏消息
What is it, buddy ?
什么事 巴迪
Dave's dead.
大卫死了
Oh, my god !
我的天
I gotta see you right away. Melissa
我必须立刻见到你 玛莉莎
I can't.
不行
You need a friend more than ever.
现在你更需要朋友
Dddd let's have fun.
我们来玩一下吧
You can't come here, buddy. Why ?
你不能过来 巴迪
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
I can't explain it to you now.
我没有办法解释
I'm coming over there, melissa.
我要过来了 玛莉莎
You shouldn't be alone.
你不应该独处
the back door's wide open.
后门是打开的
melissa ?
玛莉莎
The sheets are still wet.
这些床单还是湿的
Chief ?
警长
Take a look at this.
你看看这个
What the devil's this for ?
这是干什么用的
It looks like she was afraid of something.
不知道她在怕什么
Whatever it is, she's run off in a hurry.
不管怎样 她走得很匆忙
Laundry's out, door's unlocked.
衣服没晒好 门没有锁
Beats me.
我真不明白
You know her ?
你认识她吗
Melissa turner ?
玛莉莎·透纳吗
Mm-Hmm. About as local as you can get.
她是当地人
Born and raised here. Married a fisherman.
在这里长大 嫁给一个渔夫
Widowed last year after a boating accident.
因为翻船意外 去年才变成寡妇的
Don't know if the little girl, polly, ever really understood.
她的女儿 波利好像 一直都不懂事
Toys in the attic.
像阁楼里的玩具
The daughter's autistic ?
她女儿有自闭症吗
That's what they say.
他们是这么说的
There was the incident last year over at the day care center.
去年在幼儿园出过事
Proprietor slapped polly across the face.
院长打了宝莉一巴掌
Slapped her ? What for ?
为什么要打她
She said polly threw a tantrum so fierce,
她说宝莉大发脾气
there was nothin' else she could do.
自己别无办法
Next thing she knew, she's on the ground. Little girl knocked her silly.
结果她被小女孩 打倒躺在地上
The little girl did ?
是小女孩干的吗
Well, that's her story.
那是她说的
Polly never touched her as far as I could figure.
我认为宝莉没有碰她
Oh, it was a real drama, though.
意想不到的是
The lady who ran the school lost her license.
幼儿园院长被吊销执照
People callin' the kid all manner of names,
大家都指责那个女孩
sayin' melissa's a witch.
都说玛莉莎是巫婆
Polly never went back to school a day since. This, uh--
宝莉再也没有回去学校
This affair that the mother was having with the butcher ?
那个妈妈与屠夫有染
Dave.
大卫
Oh, I might have given you the wrong impression.
我给你错误的暗示
That wasn't really an affair.
那不是婚外恋
Although, dave did make quite a fool of himself and his wife.
不过 大卫把自己 和妻子弄得很尴尬
So, it was unrequited ?
那是自作多情了
You could say that.
可以这么说
To the extent that she'd have to nail a window shut ?
使她必须用钉子钉牢窗户
Oh, he wasn't that big a fool.
他没有这么无聊
You know,
你想
Maybe she wasn't afraid of somethin'... gettin' in.
也许她不是怕有东西进来
Maybe she was afraid of somethin' gettin' out.
而是怕有东西出去
Like what ?
是什么呢
Just a thought.
我只是随便想想
What do you think of that, huh ?
你认为怎么样
Why don't you leave town ?
你离开这里吧
I've got nowhere to go, buddy.
我没有地方可以去
I live on a shoestring as it is.
我没有多少钱了
Listen to me. I've got some money put away.
听我说 我存了一些钱
Buddy, I can't.
巴迪 不可以
I've had my eye on you for more years than I care to remember.
玛莉莎 多年来我一直 很喜欢你
I missed my chance the first time around.
第一次我错过机会
I've been waiting in the wings.
我就一直在等待
Now, I'm sorry about things. Truly I am.
我真的感到很难过
But you need somebody who can provide.
可是你希望有一个人能够依靠
Don't, buddy, please.
巴迪 请不要
Don't because you don't want to,
是因为你不想
Or just because you're too proud ?
还是因为你太骄傲
You don't understand.
你不明白
What don't I understand ?
我不明白什么
What happened in the supr savr,
超♥市♥所发生的事
What happened to dave--
大卫的遭遇
I couldn't stop it.
我无法阻止
What do you mean ?
这是什么意思
I've seen things.
我看到了一些事情
I want more cherries.
我还要樱桃
What's that, sweetie ?
你说什么
I want more cherries.
我还要樱桃
I saw dave dead...
大卫死前
before he was dead.
我预见到了
I saw him in frozen foods all cut and bloody.
我在冷冻库的玻璃上 看到他死的模样
And it's not the first time.
这不是第一次
My husband--
我也在窗户上
I saw him...
看到
in a window, dead before it happened.
我丈夫死去的模样
You know, with the hook.
你知道 被鱼钩
You're gonna have to go ask your mommy for some more money, hon.
去向你妈妈 要点钱 亲爱的
I just can't give them away.
这可不是免费的
window order.
有人要外卖♥♥
Let's have fun.
我们来玩一下吧
Mommy, I want more cherries.
妈妈 我要樱桃
We gotta go now, polly.
我们要走了 宝莉
Take this, melissa.
拿去 玛莉莎
It's to a place we use for hunting up near schoodic lake.
这是湖边狩猎屋的钥匙
Mommy ? Mommy ?
妈咪
Or else there's gonna be trouble, more than you need.
不然的话 你会惹上麻烦的
Mommy ! -
妈咪…
Is that you, jack ?
是你吗 杰克
Uh, yeah, it's me, jane. Come in ?
是的 珍恩 可以进去吗
Who have you got with you ?
你带了什么人来
Ms. Froelich, my name's dana scully.
佛利克太太 我是史考莉
I'm with the f.B.I.
调查局探员
I just happened to be here on vacation, and, uh--
我正好来这里度假
So ?
那又如何
So, I just-- I'm helping out the chief here.
我正好在帮警长
Did you talk to her ?
你有没有找她谈
Who ?
谁
Oh, please. Melissa turner.
玛莉莎·透纳
That whore's a witch, sure as I'm standin' here.
我知道那婊♥子♥是巫婆
She's descended from the
她是塞勒姆镇霍森家族的后代
hawthornes in salem and the englishes too.
也有英国的血统
She comes from a cursed lineage,
他们的家族被诅咒了
And now she's passing it on to the whelp.
现在又传给了那小鬼
God save that little girl if somebody don't do somethin'.
你们必须尽快想办法 救那个女孩
Lord knows I tried.
我已经努力过了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表