Help !
救命
Help !
救命
Somebody help me !
谁来救救我
Help !
救命
Oh, he's gonna kill me !
他要杀我
Help ! God, somebody help me !
谁来救救我
Go away !
走开
Help !
救命
Please help me !
请救救我
help !
救命
Mulder ?
穆德
Look at that.
看看这个
Huh ? Huh ?
哈
Oh, shi--
完了
Mulder-- Don't.
穆德 别
Don't even start with me.
你别说了
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
Skinner wants a report in one hour.
史基纳要你一个小时交出报告
What are you going to tell him ?
你要告诉他什么
what do you mean?I'm gonna tell him exactly what I saw.
这是什么意思 我要告诉他我看到的
What are you gonna tell him ?
你要告诉他什么
I'll tell him exactly what I saw.
你告诉他什么 我看到了什么
Now, how is that different ?
这有什么区别
I'm the one who may wind up going to prison here.
史考莉 可能坐牢的人是我
I gotta know if you're gonna back me up.
我要知道你会不会帮助我
First of all,
首先
If the family of ronnie strickland does,
如果朗尼·斯特里克兰的家人
indeed, decide to sue the f.B.I...
要告调查局的话
for-- I think the figure is $446 million--
他们索赔的金额好像是四亿四千六百万
Then you and I both will most certainly be codefendants.
我和你 一定会被起诉的
And second of all-- I don't even have a second of all, mulder.
还有 没有什么还有了 穆德
Four hundred and forty-Six million dollars.
4亿4千600万
I'm in this as deep as you are,
我和你一样有麻烦的
and I'm not even the one that overreacted.
是你反应过度
I didn't do the-- With the thing. I did not overreact.
我没有那样做的 我没有反应过度
Ronnie strickland was a vampire. Where's your proof ?
朗尼是一个吸血鬼 证据在哪
You're my proof. You were there.
你就是我的证人 你在那
Now you're scaring me.
现在你让我害怕了
I want to hear what you're gonna tell skinner.
我想知道你要怎么告诉史基纳
You want our stories straight. I didn't say that.
你希望我们两个说词是一致的 我没有这样说
I just want to hear it the way you saw it.
我只想听听你的看法
I don't feel comfortable with that.
这样我感到很不自在
Prison, scully. Your cell
史考莉 你的狱友
mate's nickname is gonna be "Large marge."
外号♥叫肥婆玛吉
She's gonna read a lot of gertrude stein.
她看很多格特鲁德·斯泰因的书
All right. All right, start at the beginning.
好吧 我们从头开始吧
The very beginning ?
最开头吗
Fine.
好吧
Yesterday morning...
昨天早上
when I arrived at work,
我来上班的时候
You were, uh... characteristically exuberant.
你兴高采烈
Hope you brought your cowboy boots !
希望你带上牛仔靴
You want us to go to dallas ?
你想去达拉斯吗
Yee-Haw ! Actually a town
事实上去
called cheney about 50 miles south of there.
南方50英里的查尼小镇
Population: 361. By all accounts, very rustic and charming.
镇上人口361人 是个纯朴的迷人的小镇
But as of late, ground zero, the locus...
可是最近晚上
for a series of mysterious nocturnal exsanguinations.
那里常有 流血事件
Exsanguinations. Of whom ?
流血 谁流血
how does that grab ya ?
这个怎么样
It's a Dead cow ! Exactly.
这是…死牛一头
Or more specifically, a dead 900-Pound holstein.
特别的是 900磅重的荷兰牛
Its body completely drained of blood, as was this one,
身上一滴血不剩
This one, this one, this one, and so on--
还有这头… 这头 这头 这头
Six, all in all--
一共6头
Approximately one a week over the past six weeks.
大概一周一头
Any sign of Two small puncture wounds on the neck ?
有什么特征 脖子上有两个小伤口
Not what I was gonna ask. Too bad. We got 'em. Check it out.
我不是要问这个 迟了 你自己看
These may be syringe marks,
这也许是针孔留下来的
their placement meant to emulate fangs.
看起来像尖牙
Such ritualistic bloodletting
这样仪式感的放血
points towards cultists of some sort,
这也许是邪教♥徒♥做的
In which case-- What ?
怎么了
Yeah, that's probably it. Satanic cultists. Come on, scully.
没错 是撒旦教♥徒♥ 不是吧 史卡利
You're not gonna tell me this is that mexican goat sucker.
你不会认为 这是墨西哥吸血鬼吧
El chupacabra ? They got four fangs, not two.
不是吸血怪 那有四颗尖牙 不是两颗
And they suck goats, hence the name.
而且吸的是羊血 正如其名
So instead this would be ?
而这个是…
Classic vampirism. Of a bunch of cows ?
很典型的吸血鬼 死的是一群牛
And one dead human.
还有一个死人
Last night a vacationer from new jersey.
昨天晚上 有新泽西的度假客死了
Come on. We gotta go.
快点 我们出发
Why didn't you tell me that from the beginning ?
你为什么一开始不说
Lock the door on your way out.
顺手关门
the town of cheney is too small to maintain a morgue facility.
查尼镇太小了 没有太平间
As such, we made our way to the peaceful slumbers funeral home...
因此我们来到了 一个安静简陋的殡仪馆
In order to examine the body of one mr. Dwight funt,
检查最近刚死的德怀特·芬德先生
Recently deceased.
的尸体
it was there that we were met by a representative...
在那我们遇到了
of local law enforcement,
当地的执法人员
Sheriff-- Lucius hartwell.
警长我是卢修斯·哈威警长
You the f.B.I. Agents ? Yes. I'm
你们是调查局探员吗 是的
Agents mulder and, uh--
我是穆德探员
Scully. What do you say we
和史卡利 你要我们
take a look at your victim ? Yeah, by all means.
检查一下死者 请便
After you.
你请
Come on, scully. Get those little legs movin'. Come on.
史考莉 动作利索点
Boy.
天
Here we go.
快点
Nice threads.
真酷 很漂亮的衣服
No exam has been done ?
还没有化验吗
No, ma'am. He's just like we found him in the motel room.
没有 他现在和旅馆
Once I heard you folks were interested,
被发现时是一样的
I figured we'd best leave it up to the experts.
我一听到你们感兴趣就 想最好交给专家处理
Your satanic cultists have some sharp little teeth.
这些邪教♥徒♥的 牙齿好利
What satanic cultists ?
什么邪教♥徒♥
Go ahead, tell him your, uh, "Theory."
告诉他 你的理论
Well, my theory has evolved.
我的理论是…
Basically, I think we're looking for
我们的嫌疑犯应该是
someone who has seen one too many bela lugosi movies.
看了太多 贝拉·卢戈西的电影
He believes he is a vampire, therefore he--
他认为自己是个吸血鬼
They act like one. Yeah. Yeah.
行为就像是一个…
That makes a whole lot of sense.
这听起来很合理
I think she's right. What about the fang marks ?
我认为她说的很对 牙齿留下来的伤痕呢
Well, someone so obsessed might well file down their incisors.
走火入魔的人
I think that a moulage
会把吠齿磨利
casting should help us make an identification.
我们印一下齿模 可以帮助我们辨认
Moulage casting. That's a good idea.
齿模 好主意
Now--
呃
Now, isn't there some kind of disease
是不是有某种疾病会让
that makes a person think that they're a vampire ?
自己认为是吸血鬼
Well, there is a psychological fixation called hematodipsia,
确实有一种心理疾病叫嗜血症
Which causes the sufferer to gain erotic satisfaction...
病人通过吸了人血
from consuming human blood.
会得到性快♥感♥
Erotic. Yeah.
性快♥感♥ 酷啊
There are also genetic afflictions...
有一些遗传的疾病会让
which cause a heightened sensitivity to light,
人对光感到敏感
Uh, to garlic.
讨厌大蒜
Porphyria.
会得紫质症
Xeroderma pigmentosum.
着色性干皮病
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表