We're gonna get you out of there as fast as we can, okay ?
我们尽快的让你出来
Flinch and you're dead.
动一下你就死定了
Hands where I can see 'em.
把手举起来
What have you got there ? Just give it to me slowly.
那是什么 慢慢交给我
Up against the wall.
靠墙站好
Spread your legs. Who are you ?
腿张开 你是谁
Detective kresge, san diego p.D.
圣地亚哥警局的克瑞基警探
Detective kresge, I'm special agent mulder with the f.B.I.
克瑞基警探 我是调查局的穆德探员
Take that gun off me and put it on that man.
枪不要指着我 指着那个人
Stop right there.
不要动
Run. Get out of here.
赶快离开这里
Don't use your gun. Get out of here !
不要开枪 赶快走
I said stop right there.
我说了不准动
Kresge ! I said stop right there.
克瑞基 我说了别动
Don't fire, kresge !
不要开枪
I'm an f.B.I. Agent. I have an emergency situation.
我是调查局探员. 这是紧急情况
I need an ambulance and backup.
我需要救护车与支援
I don't know where I am. Mulder.
我不知道我在哪里
I got him inside. You have your weapon ?
穆德 逮到他了你的武器呢
He's in there on the floor. I got his hands cuffed.
他躺在地上 我铐上了手铐
I got backup coming. They need a location though.
前来支援的人必须知道地址
I'll take care of it. Just watch the guy.
我来处理 你看好他
Detective kresge is going to radio in the location.
克瑞基探员会告诉你们地址
She's gone into a coma.
她开始昏迷了
I'm okay, mulder.
我没事 穆德
It's what's meant to be.
结果就是如此
But if you could treat her-- I wouldn't.
如果你可以治好她呢 我不会
I wouldn't do it to her.
我也不会如此对待她
Are you sure ?
你确定吗
Mulder, whoever brought this child into this world...
不管是谁让这孩子生下来
didn't intend to love her.
都不打算去爱她
I think she was--
她出生
She was born to serve an agenda.
是有目的的
I have a chance to stop that.
我有机会可以去阻止
You were right.
你是对的
This child was not meant to be.
这个孩子是不应该生下来的
I'll stay with you.
我会陪着你
I think I'd like to be alone.
我想要独处
Are you ready ?
准备好了吗
I think I'll get a ride back with mulder.
我搭穆德的车回去好了
Bye-Bye, matthew.
再见 马修
We'll see you at home, okay ?
我们家里见
Who are the men who would
那些创造出生命
create a life whose only hope is to die ?
却希望她死的是什么人
I don't know.
我不知道
But that you found her...
但你找到了她
and you had a chance to love her--
有机会去爱她
Maybe she was meant for that too.
也许这就是她希望的
She found me.
是她找到我的
So you could save her.
让你能够救她
How's detective kresge ?
克瑞基警探如何
He's doing better. He's out of the I.C.U.
好多了 离开加护病房♥
And the men who did this to him ?
伤害他的人呢
They already cleaned up the nursing home.
那个养老院已经结业了
All the women are being placed in new homes.
那些妇人都被迁走了
There's no evidence that
那间公♥司♥的人
anyone else at the prangen corporation...
都不知道
knew of calderon's work.
卡德朗的研究
There is evidence of what they did.
他们所做的事情没有留下证据
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表