The hunted has become the hunter."
猎物成为猎人
"Invisigoth" ?
这个字是什么意思
Could be an address.
也许是个地址
Seven digits.
7位数
An alphanumeric string of four.
连续四个字母数字
That's standard I.D. A shipping container.
这是货柜的标准编号♥
There must be a thousand containers here.
这里一定有上千个货柜
And in no particular order.
没有特别的顺序
Frohike says this place
佛利克说这个地方
is really proud of its accurate tracking.
棒的就是有条有理
If not in their computer security.
但愿他们的电脑安全系统别这样
Yeah.
是的
Should be straight ahead.
应该就在正前方
Three rows and to the right.
右方的第三排
Sounds like somebody's home.
好像有人在家
F.B.I. !
调查局
Mulder ? -I'm all right. Go. Enter.
穆德 我没事 快捉住她
Stop ! F.B.I. !
调查局 站住
F.B.I. ! Stop or I'll shoot !
调查局 再跑我就开枪了
Thank you.
谢谢
Home sweet home.
甜蜜的家
Are you invisigoth ?
你是表演者吗
How did you find me ?
你们怎么找到我的
Donald gelman's mailbox. You left a return address.
你在吉曼的邮件上留了话
You know where donald is ?
你知道唐纳在哪吗
Let us ask the questions.
还是让我们问问题好了
Why don't you bite me ? Hey.
你怎么不咬我啊 嗨
Like, what you're doing here and what all this stuff is.
你在这里干什么 这些是什么
Why would I tell you,
就算你能够了解
even if you could understand ?
我为什么要告诉你
You just committed felony assault on a federal agent,
你袭击联邦探员
followed by resisting arrest.
后来又拒捕
Arrest for what ?
你们凭什么逮捕我
Unless you got a warrant,
你们没有逮捕证
you just busted in here...
你们冲进来
and seriously violated a buttload of
严重侵犯了
my constitutional rights.
我的权利
We had just cause to come in. -
我们来这里是有理由的
Now we've got just cause to get out.
我们现在有理由快跑
What is that ?
那是什么
A surveillance
这是负责
module that monitors computing processes.
监控电脑运行的监视器
It's locking on. What is ?
已经锁定了 什么
A d.O.D. Satellite.
国防部的人造卫星
Warp upgrade orbital weapons platform.
地球轨道上的武器发射台
We gotta get out of here.
我们必须赶快离开
A weapons platform ?
武器发射台
Scully ?
史考莉
That thing has optical
这是东西
systems that can read headlines on a newspaper.
能读到地上的报纸头条
Scully-It's targeting us !
史考莉 它正在锁定我们
the department of defense wants to kill you ?
你的意思是国防部要杀你
No, it's controlling their satellite.
不 人造卫星被控制了
You're out of your mind.
你疯了
Scully, we gotta get out of here right now.
史考莉 我们现在就得走
mulder, this is absurd !
穆德 太夸张了
It's locked. Give me the keys. Mulder !
上锁了 给我钥匙 穆德
We're all gonna die ! Give me the keys !
我们要死了 给我钥匙
Come on !
快点
Get in the car, scully.
快上车 史考莉
No more screwing around.
不是开玩笑
We need a name. Your real name.
说出你的本名
Invisigoth. You want my address ?
我是表演者 要不要我的住址
It's t-O-A-S-T.
是TOAST
When you said "It" Was targeting us back there,
你刚刚说我们被锁定
you meant an artificial intelligence.
你是说人工智能吗
Donald gelman was trying to create ascension a.I.,
吉曼想要创造的就是这个
A program with its own consciousness.
一个有智能的程序
He succeeded, didn't he ?
他是不是成功了
Donald wrote an interlocking sequence of viruses 15 years ago.
唐纳15年前写了 一连串有关的病毒
It got loose on the net.
结果就跑到网络上了
What do you mean, "Got loose" ?
这是什么意思
He let it loose
是他放上去的
so it could evolve in its natural environment.
让它能够自然进化
Urschleimin silicon.
在最自然的环境中
Urschleimin silicon ?
在最自然的环境中
The primordial slime.
原始的粘液
The ooze out of which all life evolved.
也就是一切生命的元素
Except this time, it's artificial slime, artificial life.
只不过这是人工的人造生命体
One man alone achieving the
只有一个人比得上
equivalent of Copernicus, Magellan and Darwin.
哥白尼 麦哲伦 达尔文
What was your role in all this ?
你负责什么
Were you the bass player ?
是弹贝斯的吗
Autometa theory, M.I.T, '95.
95年在麻省理工学院毕业
Postdoc, the santa fe institute.
圣塔菲的博士后
Headhunted to kobayashi my junior year.
第三年就被小林企业看上
Then donald showed up in tokyo
我在东京见到了唐纳
and made me a better offer.
他提供了一份优厚的待遇
A better offer to do what ?
找你做什么
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
You believe this load of crap ?
你相信这些鬼话吗
You saw what happened back there,
你也看到刚刚发生的事
scully. You saw that container blow.
史卡利 货柜爆♥炸♥了
She could've rigged an explosive charge.
也许是她装的炸♥药♥
There are no weapons platforms.
根本没有武器发射台
There is no such department of defense satellite.
没有国防部的人造卫星
What about star wars ? Brilliant pebbles ?
不存在星战大战和智能卵石吗
They were never built !
这些根本没有造出来.
We don't even have that kind of technology.
我们根本没有这种科技
Even if an artificial intelligence
如果人工智能
was targeting us with an armed satellite,
让卫星瞄准我们
Why isn't it doing it now ?
现在为什么没有这样做
Because it doesn't know where we are.
因为它不知道我们在哪里
If I so much as made a phone call right now,
只要我现在打电♥话♥
it would nuke us where we're standing.
就会马上遭到攻击的
How ?
怎样
It recognizes my voice, monitors all communication.
它能分辨我的声音 监视我的一切行动
I haven't used a phone in over a month.
我一个多月没有用电♥话♥了
Then how did it know to target the container ?
那它怎么会瞄准货柜
All I can think is some idiot got on donald's computer...
我想一定有某个白♥痴♥ 用了唐纳的电脑
and tried to contact me over the net.
想用网络的来联络我
Only Donald knew where I was. And David.
只有唐纳和大卫知道我在哪里
Who's David ? David Markham.
谁是大卫 大卫·马汗
He was hardware. Donald and I were software.
是负责硬件的 我和唐纳负责软件
We'd been caring for the A.I. Weaning it.
我们一直在培养人工智能
Then donald warned us the
可是唐纳警告我们
system started to display more than consciousness.
系统不只是显示出知觉
It started to display intention,
现在开始有了意图
but before we could stop it, it was gone.
可是我们能够消灭之前 就不见了
Where ? I don't know.
去哪了 我不知道
One day david was on the system,
有一天唐纳在系统上
and it wouldn't come when we called it.
我们叫也不出来
We knew it was out there
我们知道它在网络上
somewhere on the global net,
的某个地方
but it wouldn't answer.
可是不愿意回答
And donald was just getting sicker.
唐纳病变得越来越严重
And you can't find it ?
你们找不到吗
Well, it's not a program anymore.
现在已经不是方程式了
It's wildlife loose on the net.
这是网络上的野生动物
And either we kill it--
我们必须要杀了它
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表