But I have, in a way.
可是也算是失去了
When you asked... when you asked
你请麦丘神父参加晚宴
Father McCue to dinner to minister to my faith
来帮助我时
I just closed off to him.
我根本不理他
What's important now...
现在最重要的
is that you save your energy.
就是好好静养
I'm not getting better, Mom.
我没有好转 妈妈
You don't know that yet.
这个还无法确定
The PET scan showed no improvement.
扫瞄的结果显示我没有好转
I know you're afraid.
我知道你害怕
I know you're afraid to tell me but you have to tell someone.
我知道你不敢告诉我 但是你必须说出来
I'll make a statement right here.
我发表一个声明
Cloning will continue.
我们会继续克隆
The human mind will continue to inquire into this.
公众会继续质疑这件事情
Human cloning will take
克隆人会出现
place and it'll take place in my lifetime.
在我有生之年会出现
I think it's right and
我认为继续研究是正确的
proper that we continue this kind of inquiry.
它对人类有不可预知的好处
Turn on your television. Are you watching the hearings?
打开电视 你有没有看听证会
Do you see who's there? He's gathering information for who?
有没有看到谁出席 他在为谁收集情 报
Our colleague was supposed to have fixed the FBI problem.
我们的同事 应该解决了调查局的问题
You will fix it now. Do you understand me ?
你现在就去解决 明白吗
Then I will fix it for good.
我做好善后
Agent Mulder, please take a seat.
穆德探员 请坐
Something urgently important has come to the fore.
现在发生了紧急情况
As you're set to testify on your own behalf later,
你今天即将出席听证会 为自己辩护
I have received alarming forensic
我却收到了你家中
evidence from the body found in your apartment.
死者的验尸报告
I have in my hand ballistic
这一份弹道化验报告指出
data matching your service weapon, Agent Mulder.
子弹来自你的配枪
Where did you get that? I'm not at liberty to say.
这是哪里来的 我无法透露
But unless you can offer up
除非你能够提供是谁有可能开枪
someone else who might have fired the kill shot
否则你就是最有嫌疑的
everything points to you as this man's murderer.
你有办法证明自己
Are you prepared to give
不是开枪的人吗
Why am I here?
为什么找我来这里
The man worked for the Department of Defense.
这个人是国防部的雇员
The man was spying on me.
他在监视我
Do you know for whom?
你知道谁要监视吗
Agent Scully was prepared to name the man at the FBI
史考莉探员本来要说出
who was involved in this plot against you and her.
调查局有谁在陷害你们
We believe she was going to name Assistant Director Skinner,
我们认为她本来要说的是史基纳助理局长
whom we have learned has been
我们最近发进行了
working inside the FBI with a secret agenda.
秘密的内部调查
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信
We've accumulated substantial evidence against him.
我们掌握了具体的证据
Can you show it to me? Agent Mulder,
可以给我看吗 穆德探员
if you name this man today in your testimony,
如果你在听证会提到他
we can file charges against him.
我们可以起诉他
Charges which may very well exonerate you.
这可以使你洗脱罪名
Name Skinner and save myself.
指控史基纳 使自己脱罪
That's what I called you here to recommend, as a friend.
我叫你来就是这个建议 作为朋友
I'll see you at the hearing.
我们听证会见
Morning.
早上好
What are you doing here? You have a hearing.
你来这里干什么 你要出席听证会
Yeah. I came by last night
是的
but I didn't have the heart to wake you.
我昨晚来过 可是舍不得叫醒你
Came by for what?
为什么要来
Mulder, what is it?
什么事
I was lost last night.
昨晚我迷失了
But as I stood here I thought I'd found my way.
可是站在这里时 我认为我找到了方向
I've been, uh...
他们
I've been offered a deal.
他们要和我谈条件
A deal that could save my life, in a way.
可以救了我一命
Though I'd refused the deal earlier,
虽然我刚刚拒绝了
I left here last night with my mind made up to take it.
昨晚决定接受的条件
A deal with who?
你和谁谈的条件
It doesn't matter. I'm not taking the deal.
现在也不重要了
I'm not taking any deal.
我不接受任何条件
Not after what happened this morning.
如果没有今早的事
What happened this morning?
早上发生什么事了
Section Chief Blevins directed me to implicate Skinner.
布列文斯科长要我去指控史基纳
To name him as the man
说他是局里的内奸
inside at the FBI who may have deceived us both.
他欺骗了我们两人
And if I name him they'll protect me.
我这么做 他们可以保我
Are you going to name him?
你会这么做吗
No.
不会
Then they'll prosecute you.
他们会起诉你
Yeah. They have evidence against me. They know I killed that man.
如果他们掌握了证据 知道是我杀了那个人
Even with the ballistics evidence, I can still be the shooter.
就算是有弹道报告 也可能是我开枪的
Scully, i can't let you take the blame
我不能载在你头上
Because of your brother,
因为你哥哥
because of your mother,
你母亲
and because I couldn't live with it.
也因为我无法接受
To live the lie, you have to believe it,
要活在谎言中就必须相信谎言
like these men who deceive us,
就像这些欺骗了我们的人
who gave you this disease.
使你染上病的人
We all have our faith and mine is in the truth.
我们都有自己的信仰 我相信的是真理
Then, why did you come here if you'd already made up your mind?
你已经做了决定 为什么还要过来
Because I knew you'd talk me out of it if I was making a mistake.
我知道如果我错了 你会说服我的
You'll be in my prayers.
我会为你祷告的
Have your father say a few Hail Mulders for me, OK?
请神父为我祷告吧
If he's a no-show I'm gonna ask for a bench warrant.
如果他不出席 我就要下令逮捕他
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
Agent Mulder,
穆德探员
the members of this review
这个听证会原本
first convened to address your reported death,
是要调查你的死因
Only to find shortly that this report had been a lie--
后来才发现这一切都是谎言
that you were indeed very much alive
事实上你活着
and that the body found in your apartment,
你公♥寓♥里的尸体
believed to be yours, was a murder victim,
其实是一位受害者
killed with a weapon issued by the FBI and registered to you.
凶器是 调查局发给你的武器
Respectfully, sir, I have come to set the record straight
对不起 我想说明一点
so that this process you've begun
以便你们进行调查
can be completed and the guilty parties named.
能够找到真正的凶手
I'd like to ask for a short break.
长官 我要求休息一下
I'm ready to proceed, please, sir.
我可以继续下去
Go on, Agent Mulder.
请说 穆德探员
Four years ago, while working
四年前
on an assignment outside the FBI mainstream,
我负责调查局外♥围♥的案件
I was paired with Special Agent Dana Scully,
我和史考莉探员拍档
who I believed was sent to spy on me,
她应该是来监视我的
to debunk my investigations into the paranormal.
她要证实我的灵异研究是毫无根据的
That she did not follow these orders
史考莉探员没有服从命令
is a testament to her integrity as an investigator,
因为她是优秀的调查人员
a scientist and a human being.
也是优秀的科学家和有良知的人
She has paid dearly for this integrity.
因此她付出了惨重的代价
Agent Mulder,
穆德探员
Agent Scully lied straight-faced to this panel about your death.
史考莉探员在关于你的死上面
She lied because I asked her to,
对我们说了谎 那是因为我要求她这么做
because I had evidence of a conspiracy.
我手中有关于阴谋的证据
A conspiracy against the American people.
这是针对美国大众的阴谋
We've heard testimony to these allegations.
这些话我们已经听过了
A conspiracy intended to destroy
这些阴谋要毁掉
the lives of those who would reveal its true purpose:
那些找寻真♥相♥的人
to conduct experiments on
对一些不知情的受害者
unwitting victims to further a secret agenda
进行实验
for someone within government
这是来自政♥府♥层面的秘密计划
operating at levels without restraint or responsibility,
没有约束和不负责任
without morals or conscience,
没有道德和良知的做法
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表