You're floodin' it, Booger.
布格 你油加太多了
For God's sake, Izzy.
搞什么鬼 伊西
Here she comes. Let's go.
她来了 我们走吧
Come on, man. Come on.
快点
You gotta be kiddin'. What?
开什么玩笑 什么
"What" Me and you won't go to no comic-book convention.
伊西 你这个态度 就不要去参加漫画展了
I'm 18. I can go anywhere I want.
我十八岁了 要去哪里都可以
Yeah, but where you gonna live when you get back?
可是你回来以后要住哪里
Mom, we gotta get goin'.
妈妈 我们必须出发了
Drive careful, Booger. He's the only son I've got.
布格 你小心开车 他是我的独生子
OK, Mrs B.
没问题
I'm about to introduce you to a woman...
今天的女来宾
who three years ago was delivered the surprise of her life.
三年前有了很大的意外遭遇
After what seemed like a normal pregnancy,
似乎正常的怀胎九个月后
doctors delivered to Delores a very special child.
桃乐丝产下非常特别的孩子
A mother of two beautiful children,
她虽然已经有两个非常可爱的孩子
Delores held in her arms a boy
现在她怀中的男孩
with fur like a dog and a hairline like Eddie Munster.
却全身长满毛
She's here with us today with her real-life,
她今天上节目顺便
but sleeping wolf baby.
要介绍自己的狼人宝宝
Why not just give him a razor and some shaving cream?
为什么不为他剃毛
He'll be shaving in a few years, anyway.
反正几年后就要刮胡子了
Well, actually, he seems to be quite allergic to shaving cream.
他好象对刮胡膏敏感
..Seem to like it. They like to come up and touch his hair.
他们喜欢过来摸他的毛
So they don't tease him? No, he's quite popular.
他们不会欺负他 不 他很受欢迎
Dandruff a problem?
会有头皮屑的问题吗
No, I wash his hair twice a day,
不会 我每天替他洗两次头
and brush a hundred strokes a night.
晚上还要梳头发
I can't believe this. Good for you.
难以置信 有你的
I think the question the audience really wants answered is,
我想观众最想问的问题是
what does the father look like?
他父亲也一样吗
The father is completely bald. Completely?
他父亲是秃头的 秃头
Hello?
谁
Who's there?
谁在那儿
"Dear Special Agent Mulder, I'm writing to you for help."
亲爱的穆德探员 我是写信向你求救的
"Several years ago, I had an experience I could not explain."
几年前 我有过无法解释的经验
"I was lying in my bed when I felt a presence in the room."
我躺在床上时 觉得卧室里好象有人
"Though i was awake,"
虽然我是清醒的
"I felt something had taken control over my body."
但却无法控制我的肉体
"I don't remember much else,
我记得不是很清楚
but I woke up three days later pregnant with my son Izzy."
可是三天后醒来时 我怀了我儿子伊西
"That was 18 years ago but now it happened again."
那是十♥八♥年♥前的事 可是又发生了一次
"I was in bed, and could swear I heard Cher singing."
我躺在床上时 我发誓 我听到雪儿的歌♥
"The one who was married to Sonny."
谁嫁给了桑尼
"Then the room got all smoky and I saw some kind of monster."
卧室里烟雾弥漫 我看到某种怪物
"He had a really gross face with lumps all over his head."
他的脸非常丑 长了非常多的肉瘤
"I was too scared to scream.
我害怕到叫不出来
Then I got all groggy and conked out for three days."
然后我昏迷了三天
"Guess what happened when I woke up."
你猜猜看 我醒来后发生什么事了
"I got your name off the TV."
我在电视上看到你的名字
"Some lady on the Jerry Springer Show who had a werewolf baby
杰瑞·斯普英哥秀 有个生了个毛孩的女嘉宾
said you came to her house."
说你去了她的家
"I got her story beat by a mile,
我的故事比她精彩多了
so maybe you'll want to come see me, too."
也许你也会想来看我
"Sincerely, Shaineh Berkowitz."
莎妮亚·伯科威茨敬上
Scully, do you think it's too soon to get my own 1-900 number?
史考莉 我去申请0204专线太夸张吗
Did you actually see that werewolf baby or was that just a story?
你真的看到毛孩了 还是那是编出来的
No, it had something called hypertrichosis lanuginosa.
那是一种很少见的遗传突变
It's a rare hereditary condition,
叫先天性遗传多毛症
most commonly found in some South American families.
比较常发生在南美洲
Uh-huh. But it was all hairy and stuff?
可是全身都是毛
Uh, Mrs Berkowitz, you said that you also had a son?
伯科威茨太太 你说你也生了个儿子
Mm-hm. Izzy. That's him there.
伊西 那就是他
And Izzy is the product of your union with some kind of intruder?
他是你和入侵者 结合的结晶吗
I don't know about no "Union", but I sure woke up in a condition.
我不确定是否有结合 我醒来时就怀孕了
Did you report this to the police? Of course I did.
你有没有去报♥警♥ 当然有
Was there an investigation?
有人去调查吗
Not really. Nobody here ever locks their doors.
其实不算有 这里没有人会去锁门
And it took me a month or
我过了两个月后
two to figure it out - that I was pregnant.
才发现自己怀孕了
And now you're pregnant again?
你现在又怀孕了吗
Uh-huh. But as I told Agent Mulder on the phone,
可是我在电♥话♥上告诉过穆德探员
that's what takes the cake.
这才是最精彩的
Mrs Berkowitz had a tubal ligation two years ago.
她两年前结扎了
You can't plant a seed in a barren field.
荒芜的田地里长不出东西来
They were cookin' somethin' on the range.
他们好象在烧饭
Took me two clays of scrubbin' to clean the skillet.
我花了两天才清干净
I don't know how many of 'em there were. I only saw one,
我不知道来了多少个 我只看到一个
but they ate a whole jar of peanut butter.
他们几乎吃完这一瓶花生酱
You were gone three days, but nobody missed you?
你昏迷了三天都没人发现吗
I know what you're thinkin'.
我知道你在想什么
Do you drink, Mrs Berkowitz?
你喝酒吗 伯科威茨太太
No. But I'm not so sure my intruders,
不喝 可是那些入侵者
as you call 'em, didn't have a few.
喝了不少
Somebody set a tumbler here and didn't use no coaster.
有人不用杯垫 把酒杯放在这里
That's a family heirloom, too.
那是我们的传家之宝
Is there no chance your son could've put it there?
可能是你儿子放在那里的吗
Izzy's got more brains than that.
伊西虽然不聪明
Not much more, but he values his life.
但没有那么笨 他注意自己的生活品质
That pigsty there's his room.
那个猪窝才是他的房♥间
You know what this thing is, don't you, Agent Mulder?
你知道是怎么回事 穆德探员
Why do you say that? Because. You're all quiet and stuff.
你为什么这么说 因为你很沉默
And you know somethin'
你知道是外星人
you're not sayin' - about alien abductions.
但你不说
They said on Jerry Springer you're, like, an expert.
电视节目上说你是外星人专家
Well, I don't think this
这可能
has anything to do with alien abductions.
与外星人无关
I don't know if I believe in that any more. Oh, come on!
我对这一点也有点怀疑了 噢 拜托
Really? Mrs Berkowitz?
真的吗 伯科威茨太太
You gave a description of the intruder,
伯科威茨太太 你形容过入侵者
saying he had a gross face and lumps on his head?
你说脸很丑 有很多肉瘤
And two mouths. I don't know if I mentioned that.
我有没有说 两张嘴
Funny. Sounds just like this.
很有趣 很像这个
Oh, that?
是这个
That's the Great Mutato.
"突变怪人"
That's a comic-book character my kid Izzy created.
是我儿子画的卡♥通♥人物
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了
These are Agents Mulder and Scully from the FBI.
这是调查局的穆德与史考莉探员
The Federal Bureau of Investigation?
联邦调查局
We were wondering how this suspect
我们在调查
in your mother's case looks exactly like this.
为什么你母亲的嫌犯与这个一模一样
The Great Mutato. Because I've seen him too.
突变怪人 因为我也见过他
You've seen the Great Mutato?
你见过突变怪人
Yeah. A lot of people around here have.
是的 这里很多人都见过
Has it crossed neither of your minds that what you say you saw
你们两个有没有人想过 你那晚看到的
fits perfectly with this creature that your son created?
就是你儿子所创造出来的
Well, yeah, but...
有
that don't mean it didn't happen.
但这不表示没发生
Don't ask me why, but it works.
不要问我为什么 但是就是有用
Peanut butter sandwiches?
花生酱三明治
You think bologna would be more effective?
你认为火腿比较有效吗
Why are you humouring them, Mulder?
穆德 你为什么要迎合他们
I'm not, Scully. This is a very serious crime.
我没有迎合他们 这是严重的罪行
So is perjury. So is
做伪证 编故事
calling out FBI agents under false pretenses.
叫调查局来也是罪行
For the purpose of what? Isn't it obvious?
有什么目的呢 难道不明显吗
I think what we're seeing here is an example...
我们现在看到的就是
for whom daytime talk shows and tabloid headlines
深受脱口秀 小报新闻其害的例子
have become a reality against which they measure their lives.
他们对这些道听途说的事情信以为真
A culture so obsessed by
我们的社会被媒体
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表