Is this the extreme possibility you believe in now?
你现在变成这么极端
Is Patient X any more credible?
X病人更可信吗
I hope so. I'm her doctor.
希望如此 她是我的病人
I think you should meet her.
我认为应该见见她
I think you might change your mind.
你应该会改变你的想法
Cassandra?
卡珊卓
Hi.
你好
Fox Mulder. Hi.
福克斯·穆德你好
I'm so glad to finally meet you. You are a hero of mine.
很高兴终于见到你了 你是我的英雄
I am?
是吗
I read about you in the news, about three years ago.
我三年前在报纸上看过你的事
How you helped that man
你帮助那位
who escaped from the hospital... Duane Barry.
杜恩·巴利先生逃出医院
How he had held those people hostage at the travel agency
他在旅行社狭持人♥质♥
because he was being called by aliens.
因为外星人呼唤他
You were the only one who believed him.
只有你相信他
You may not like me as much as you like that story.
也许你喜欢的是故事而不是我本人
Oh...
哦
That story saved my life.
这个故事救了我的命
How's that?
怎么说
I have been a multiple abductee for over 30 years.
这30年 我被许多次绑♥架♥
I had been afraid to seek help.
我一直害怕去求助
Nobody would ever believe me really...
没有人会相信我
until I read about you.
直到我听说你的故事
That's how I met Dr Werber. Cassandra...
我是这样子认识韦伯医生的 卡珊卓
He told me that you had been through hypnotic regression.
他告诉我 你也经历过催眠治疗
That's how you discovered that your sister was abducted.
你是这样才知道 自己的妹妹被绑♥架♥了
Cassandra... Yes?
卡珊卓 什么事
Are you here voluntarily?
你是自愿来的吗
Um, yes, under doctor's supervision.
是的 在医生的陪伴下
Whatever it is that you're afraid of,
不管你怕的是什么
I suggest that you check yourself out
我建议你 尽快出院
of here as soon as you can and start living your life,okay?
开始你新的生活 好吗
Uh... Now's not a good time.
现在时机不对
Cassandra has the sensation that she's about to be called,
卡珊卓有感觉 自己即将被召唤
Now is a time of war and stress among the alien nations.
现在是外星国度战争的时刻
The different races, they're in upheaval.
不同的外星种族在斗争
I will be summoned to a place, just like Duane Barry.
我和巴利一样 被召唤到另外一个地方去
The man you're talking about died because of what he believed in.
你所提及的那个男人因自己所相信的而送命
He died after I'd been interrogating him,
我审问过他之后 他就在房♥间里死了
after a visit from some men from our government.
发生在一些政♥府♥官员 去看过他之后
The government's involved. They don't want us to know about it.
一定与政♥府♥有关 他们就是不希望我们知道
Cassandra...
卡珊卓
There was a time when I would
我以前会
have believed what you say, without a doubt.
相信你所说的话 不会怀疑的
There is no doubt, Mr Mulder.
没有什么好怀疑的 穆德先生
I know what I've experienced. I...
我知道我经历过什么
I have been through the
我经历过的
terror and tests more times than I can count.
恐惧与 测试已经数不清了
I have had an unborn foetus taken from me.
他们甚至夺走了我的胎儿
But they're not here for the reasons that you might think.
可是他们来这里的理由与 你想象中是不同的
They're here to deliver a message.
他们是来传递讯息的
Except something has gone wrong. There are...
只不过现在出了状况
There are other forces at work.
有一些其他的力量
They're going to be calling me. I can feel it.
他们即将要呼唤我 我可以感受到
You of all people need to know about this,
你最必须知道这一点
because you're the one that can do something.
因为你是可以有所作为的
I'm not.
我不是
I'm gonna take good care of you.
我们会好好的照顾你
Agent Scully, my name's Jeffrey Spender. Special Agent Spender.
史考莉探员我叫杰弗里斯彭德特别探员斯彭德
Is there something I can help you with, agent spender?
我可以帮你什么忙 斯彭德探员
I feel kinda funny approaching you like this.
我这样来找你感觉有点奇怪
I just haven't been able to reach Agent Mulder.
不过我找不到穆德探员
About what? About somebody he's been talking to.
找他干什么 有关一个他的访谈者
Somebody who claims to be an alien abductee,
一个认为自己被外星人绑♥架♥的人
who I'd prefer he weren't talking to.
我希望他不去打扰她
You gonna tell me who this is?
要不要告诉我这个人是谁
This is going to sound weird. Uh...
这听起来会很奇怪
It's my mother.
是我母亲
Your mother? It's a very long story. Uh...
你母亲 这个故事很长…
She's an exceptional person,
她是个很特殊的人
but for kind of obvious reasons I'd rather this didn't get out.
但有一些很明显的理由我不希望事情传出去
Appearances being what they are.
特别是表现出的事情
Is this part of a case? No.
是案子的一部分吗 不是
Then why is he talking to her? I don't know.
那他为什么找她谈 我不知道
She just called me and she's... She's a very disturbed woman.
她打电♥话♥给我 她的心理很不平静
This is something that caused a lot of pain about 20 years ago.
这是20年前造成了 的很多痛苦
I'm just trying to save myself any extra humiliation.
我不想使自己受到更多的屈辱
I'd like to build a reputation here, not be given one.
我实在是不想要这样一个的名声
I think I understand.
我想我可以理解
What happened in Kazakhstan,
不管哈萨克斯坦发生了什么事
there was no one left to give an accurate account.
现在已经没有目击证人提供证言
How many bodies were there? 41.
一共有多少具尸体 41具
All burned beyond recognition.
全部被烧焦 无法辨识
The result of some kind of intense biochemical reaction
应该是某种激烈的生化反应
none of the UN medics had ever seen.
这是联♥合♥国♥医疗人员 从来没有见过的
Not in the gulf or on any battlefield.
包括波斯湾战争 任何战场上都没有
The corpses were literally carbonized from the heat.
这些尸体因为高热而被炭化了
A new weapon being tested? There's no intelligence on that.
有人在测试新武器 我们没有这方面的情报
There's no clear data on the victims or their relationship,
我们没有任何受害者的资料
but I found at least two of these among the dead.
可是死者中我找到两个这样的东西
I think it's fairly certain that all the victims had them,
这是很明显的 所有的受害者都有
that what was taking place was a staging for a group abduction.
那个地方发生的事情是 群体绑♥架♥
What the hell is that?
那是什么
In the final phases before it begins,
最后阶段开始前
there will most likely be assemblies.
很有可能会集众
We're years away from that.
那还有很多年
If we're to believe their timetable.
我们相信他们的时间表
Unless it's already begun. We're 15 years away.
除非已经开始了 现在还有15年
I don't think this was planned.
我不认为这是有计划的
I think something or someone set this in motion.
这是某事或某人所推动的
An act of war... against us and our plans.
对我们与我们的计划宣战
Krycek was at the burn site with a unit of Russian soldiers.
克莱切克与一些俄♥国♥士兵来到现场
Alex Krycek did this? He was there.
这是克莱切克干的吗 他在场
Probably acting on the same data we got.
他也许有我们的情报
Whether he had any direct
不管他有没有
involvement in what happened, he knows what caused it.
直接参与 他知道如何操作
Knows how?
怎么说
He captured a boy at the site,a survivor. Someone who saw.
他抓了一个生存者 一个目击证人
What does Krycek want?
克莱切克要什么
I don't know. Well, how do we find out?
我不知道我们要如何去调查
Yes? Well, look who's answering the Batphone.
喂 原来是你在听电♥话♥
Alex Krycek.
艾利克斯·克莱切克
Are those guys too cheap to offer you a pension plan?
那些人太小气了 没有给你退休金吗
Where are you? I'm in town actually. New York City.
你在哪里 其实我 在纽约
Just tell us what you want.
告诉我们 你要什么
You've been working on a vaccine against the black oil.
你们一直在开♥发♥黑油疫苗
Unsuccessfully, you know.
你也知道不成功
Yeah, well, I figured you and your
我想我不在
buddies must have been busy while I've been gone.
的时候 你们一定很忙
Our research continues.
我们有继续研究
I'll take everything you've got. In exchange for...?
我要你所有东西 用来交换什么
The boy. Why is that in our interest?
那个男孩 对我们有什么利
Without what he knows, you ain't gonna need any vaccine.
没有他所知道的情报 你们有疫苗也没有用
What does he know?
他知道什么
That's my opening offer. The longer you wait,
这是我的条件 你们拖得越久
the skinnier this kid gets.
这孩子会变得越瘦
Shouldn't that be my picture next to that headline?
头条旁边的难道不应该 是我的照片吗
Or is that just you having a little fun?
还是你只在找乐子
Do I look like I'm having fun, Scully?
我看起来很开心吗 史考莉
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表