a man who turned out to be a complete psychotic.
最后成了神经病
Yeah?
然后呢
We were only together a few months.
我们只交往了几个月
I was attracted to him
我当初被他吸引
because he was dark and mysterious.
是因为他忧郁神秘
And then he just kept getting darker and more mysterious.
但后来他越来越忧郁 越来越神秘
I got pregnant and he left.
我一怀孕他就离开了
And then he suddenly came back and took her
他六个月前忽然出现
about six months ago.
把她带走了
That's terrible. Did you call the police?
太可怕了 你有没有报♥警♥
Of course. The police and then private investigators.
当然 但警♥察♥和私♥家♥侦♥探♥
They were surprisingly unhelpful.
都一愁莫展
That's unbelievable.
真令人难以相信
Yeah. Well.
是啊
At least I managed to get a couple of leads.
不过我还是想办法找出一些线索
I was told he's in the Baltimore area,
我听说他在巴尔的摩
so here I am.
所以我就来了
Well that's a start. Yeah.
那至少是个开始 嗯
Except he now knows that I'm looking for him,
不过他现在知道我在找他
and the closer I get, the more dangerous he becomes.
我越接近 他就变得越危险
Are you worried he might harm your daughter?
你担心他会伤害你女儿吗
Let's just say I wanna find her, not him.
这么说吧 我要找的是她不是他
This is the only other lead I've got.
这是我查出的另一条线索
That's why I'm here today.
所以我今天才会到这里来
This has something to do with computers,
这应该和
doesn't it? The Internet?
电脑网络有关吧
Actually, the ARPAN ET. It's a government network
事实上 这是亚普网
created by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
是国防研究计划中心 为政♥府♥规划的网络
You can access it through the Internet, though.
不过还是可以从一般网络登入
Somehow this means something to my ex-boyfriend.
这似乎对我的前男友别具意义
I was hoping it might be a means of finding my daughter.
我希望这能帮我找到女儿
If you want... I can go online.
如果你愿意 我可以上网
Try and find out for you.
帮你找找
Would you? That...
真的 那就…
I would really, really appreciate that.
我真的是感激不尽
By the way, my name's John.
对了 我叫约翰
Holly. It's nice to meet you.
我叫荷莉 幸会
Holly. Just like the sugar.
荷莉 和代糖一个名字
Yeah.
没错
Just like the sugar. That's funny.
真有趣
Ken, could you maybe go take a short break?
肯恩 你休息一下吧
Whatever.
随便
OK. Let's see.
我们来看看
So, your ex-boyfriend is into computers?
你前男友很迷电脑吗
I don't really know.
我不清楚
I knew very little about him.
我不太了解他
Except that he's psychotic.
我只知道他是个精神病
Somehow this kicked us into the Defense Data Network.
我们居然进入了 国防部的资料库
I'm sorry. I think this is the end of the line.
抱歉 恐怕查不下去了
Isn't this something you could
你难道不能…
how do you say it hack into?
你们是怎么说的… 你不能入侵吗
Hack into? No.
入侵 不行
Technically, yes, I probably could,
技术上而言也许可以
but this belongs to the Department of Defense.
但这是国防部的网络是个机密网络
This is a secured site.
是个机密网络
I work for the FCC.
我是为FCC工作的
This is the kind of thing we're trying to stop.
我们的工作就是阻止黑客
Thank you, John. I appreciate your time.
谢谢你 约翰 多谢你帮我
Wait.
等等
You didn't see this.
别告诉别人
What did you do?
你做了什么
It's a government system.
这是政♥府♥网络
I know a couple of login-out tricks
我碰巧知道虚拟机第五版的
with VMS Version 5.
一些登入花招
Never mind.
算了
Look up Susanne Modeski,
你能查苏珊·莫德斯基吗
my daughter.
是我女儿的名
I'll try. But there's just no way of telling...
我试试 什么也没有
Oh. - What is that?
那是什么
It's an encrypted file.
这是个加密档案
Why would she have an encrypted
你的三岁女儿为什么在
file in a secret Defense Department database?
国防资料库中有加密档案
Can you decode it?
你能解读吗
I'd need some help.
我要找人帮忙
Can you print it out for me?
能帮我印出来吗
Oh, my God. Hide.
天啊 快躲起来
What?
怎么了
My exboyfriend is out there.
我前男友就在外面
The psychotic?
那个精神病
He must have tracked me here.
他一定是跟踪我来的
He's looking for me.
他在找我
Dammit.
见鬼
There he is.
他在那边
You look like a man who'd
我想你一定会很欣赏
appreciate 33 channels of crystal-clear TV.
我们的33个频道电视
No thanks, handsome.
不 谢了 帅哥
A man of distinction.
哈 型男
Punk ass.
白♥痴♥
It was at this point we enlisted the help of one Melvin Frohike,
这时候我们就找了马文·佛瑞奇来帮忙
computer hacker.
他是一名电脑黑客
Hello, pretty lady.
你好 大美女
Oh, yeah.
好极了
What's with the narc?
你找那个吃公家饭的来干嘛
We told him the entire story.
我们接着把事情全告诉他了
I hoped he could assist me
我希望他能帮我们
in deciphering the encrypted file.
解读这个加密档案
It was at this point, however,
不过这时候佛瑞奇先生
that Mr Frohike raised an interesting question.
提出了一个有趣的问题
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why don't you just kick his ass?
你们为什么不干脆痛揍那家伙一顿
What? No.
什么
I just want these pages decoded.
不 我只想要解读这个档案
Can you do that?
你办得到吗
Sure, baby. My kung fu is the best.
当然 我可是功夫高手
But it could take hours.
不过这要花好几个小时
I say out to the chase.
但是我认为擒贼先擒王
If pretty boy can tell us where your daughter is,
如果那家伙能告诉 我们你女儿在哪里
we just need to beat it out of him.
我们只要逼他吐实就行了
Bad idea.
这个主意行不通
He's very dangerous.
他很危险的
Lady, I'm dangerous.
小姐 我也很危险
All right, so we'll just follow him.
我们跟踪他就是了
For all we know, he's got the girl here somewhere
他一定把那女孩藏在这附近
Holly, it makes sense.
荷莉 他讲的很有道理不
No. Just stay away from him.
离他远一点
We'll stay back a ways.
我们会离他越远越好
Just wait for us here.
你在这里等我们
Come on, FCC. But...
走吧 电♥信♥佬
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Talking to somebody.
在跟别人说话
This dude doesn't look so tough.
这小子看起来没那么狠
Act casual.
自然点
They're here. Alien invaders are among us.
外星人入侵我们
Detect their presence with high-tech modern products.
用高科技监视器抢在他们前头
Oh Sorry.
对不起
They're here. Alien invaders
他们在这 外星人
He's moving. ...are among us
他动了 ...入侵我们
What's up, fellas?
两位
You looking for somebody?
在找人吗
Just, um... the bathroom.
我们在找洗手间
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表