or jumbo large?
还是超大
Could I get some fresh popcorn,
可不可以给我新鲜的
please? The sign says "Fresh popcorn".
招牌上写新鲜爆米花
This is fresh popcorn. No, fresh fresh.
这就是新鲜的 不 要现榨
Hot. Out of that machine back there.
热的 那个机器爆出来的
Please.
麻烦你了
A large. I have to make it.
要大袋 我必须重新爆
Probably take a minute.
可能要等一下子
Yeah? You set me up.
喂 你陷害我
I saved your ass. Why wasn't I told?
我救了你的命 为什么没有告诉我
I didn't know about the operation. It was your operation.
我不知道这次的行动 那是你们的行动
The Justice Department got an anonymous tip.
不是 司法部接到了密报
I found out about it half an hour before. I did what I could.
我是半小时前才知道的 我已经尽力了
You'll have to do better than that,
你必须做得更好
Mulder. - I got as much to lose here as you do.
穆德 我还能怎么说 我和你陷得一样深
They catch you, you'll flip me.
他们捉到你 你会供出我
Look, I believe in your ideals and your goals.
我相信你的理想与目标
The only reason I tolerate
我容忍♥你的手法
your methods is cos the government's are worse.
是因为我们的政♥府♥更糟
Wow. What a ringing endorsement.
这是你的立场
Hey, you came to me, remember?
是你来找我的
What more do you want from me? I've risked everything.
你不想我怎么样 我已经冒了一切的危险
I've given you information. My partner is seriously suspicious.
给了你情报 我的搭档现在怀疑我了
If that's not enough for you, that's all I got.
还不够 我也没办法了
Ain't nobody home. No, she's in there.
没有人看门 她在里面
She's just hidin' or somethin'. We could make a break for it.
只是不出来 我们可以
Right through the front doors.
从前门冲进去
Why? I got us front-row seats.
为什么 我能搞到第一排座位
She see us?
她有没有看到我们
Is she coming?
来了吗
Hey, man.
老兄
Maybe you can tell me what's going on. What?
也许你可以告诉我 这里到底怎么了 什么
There seems to be a problem.
出了点问题
A man told me you gave him keys to my room.
有一个人刚刚告诉我你给了他我房♥间的钥匙
Room 130.
130号♥房♥
Who are you? Who am I? Who is he?
你是谁 我是谁 他是谁
Mr, uh, Kaplan. Mr Kaplan?
卡普兰先生 -卡普兰先生
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Are you the wife? Not even close.
你是太太吗 差远了
Yeah?
什么事
We'll proceed as planned.
我们照原计划进行
Agent Mulder, you comin' with us?
穆德探员 跟我们走
Step out of the car.
下车
Exactly what agency are you guys from?
你们是什么单位的人
Obviously not the Office of Information.
绝对不是情报局的
Agent Scully, take a seat.
史考莉探员 请坐
What the hell is going on? I apologize for our methods.
这是怎么回事 我必须为了我们的手法道歉
They may have saved Agent Mulder's life. What about my life?
这些人会救了穆德探员的命 我的命呢
I don't appreciate being
我可不喜欢在公路上
run off the road. - We had our reasons.
被别人撞 我们有原因
You're suspicious Mulder has betrayed his country.
你怀疑穆德探员背叛了国家
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你们在说什么
Your discretion is understandable.
我们可以理解你的谨慎
In point of fact, Agent Mulder's actions are entirely honourable.
实情是 穆德探员的行为没问题
What you've stumbled into
你看到的
is a classified action: a deep-cover assignment.
是极机密 卧底任务
Until now, Mulder's true mission was known only to us.
只有总检察官和我 才知道穆德的任务
His true mission? The council we sat in was a front.
他的任务 我们的听证会是假的
To make the New Spartans
就是为了要让新斯巴达相信
believe we were unaware of his complicity.
我们不知道穆德探员的背叛
Why him? Why choose Agent Mulder?
为什么选上他 为什么选穆德探员
We didn't choose him. They did.
不是我们选他 是他们选他
He spoke at a UFO conference in Boston.
他在波士顿的飞碟会议中演讲
He apparently broadcast his feelings about
他提到自己对政♥府♥的看法
the government and their
自己对政♥府♥的看法
conspiracies against the American people.
认为政♥府♥在背叛美国人♥民♥
Somebody from the organization was listening. The man who escaped
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥有人听到了
sent out feelers, in hopes that Agent Mulder was a man
那个逃脱的人哈利派出了触角
whose politics were in line with his own.
希望穆德的政♥治♥立场 和他的一致
Someone on the inside that he could use.
希望他能够找到内应
To what aim? That, we don't know.
为了什么 这点我们不知道
You've put Mulder's life in danger by not telling me.
你们让穆德深入险境而不告诉我
Agent Mulder came to me. I advised
是穆德来找我的 我建议他不要告诉你
him not to tell you. He's at a very delicate point.
他现在的情况很微妙
Everything he does now must work to build trust.
必须要获得他们的信任
Including letting this man Haley get away with murder?
包括要让这个哈利逃脱吗
Sir, we know nothing about this bioweapon.
长官 我们对这种生化武器 一无所知
We don't know what they want to use it for.
也不知道他们要用来做什么
We don't even know if they have the capacity to store it safely.
我们甚至不知道他们 是否懂得安全存放
Putting Agent Mulder in this situation is extremely risky.
现在穆德探员 非常的危险
They want something from him.
他们对他有所求
We have no other way of learning what.
我们只有这个方法能够查出来
Movie theater in Ohio.
俄亥俄的电影院
Whatever they're usin', they've used it again.
他们又用了一次
Ooh, is this the Pepsi Challenge?
这是百事可乐挑战吗
How about some, uh, fresh air, boys?
可以让我呼吸空气吗
Welcome, Agent Mulder.
欢迎你 穆德探员
OK, deal me in.
发牌吧
This is just a little method that we use... to learn the truth.
这只是我们了解真♥相♥ 所用的方法
Well, you might wanna put that hood back on me
如果你不想看到成年人哭
unless you wanna see a grown man cry.
也许我应该戴上面罩
What happened in the park?
公园里发生了什么事
I told you on the phone.
我在电♥话♥上告诉过你
I was set up. I'm tellin' the truth. Wait. Wait. Wait!
我中了圈套 我告诉过你真♥相♥ 等一下
I let you go!
我放了你
You're spying on us, aren't you? No. No!
你是不是间谍 不是
You want me to lie and say yes?
你要我说谎说我是吗
I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch!
我要杀了你 王八蛋
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
If I set you up, do you think I'd
如果我陷害你
even get into the car with this Nazi piece of sh...?!
我会和这纳粹分子上车吗
I risked everything! If I was lying,
我赌上了一切 如果是我陷害你的
there'd be federal agents descending on this place
现在这里早就被联邦探员
like the wrath of God right now!
包饺子了
If you touch me again, you'd better kill me!
你再碰我一下 你就最好杀了我
A war is going on, Agent Mulder.
现在正在开战 穆德探员
Either you're on the right side... or the wrong.
你不是站在正确的一边 就是站在错误的一边
You've seen the effects of this. Yeah.
你见过这个的威力了吧 是的
Like to see them again? No. I didn't set you up.
你想再看一次吗 不是我陷害你的
If you got set up, it was one of yours.
是你被自己人陷害的
You know what?
你知道吗
I believe you.
我相信你
What are you reading in there?
你有什么发现 我们都已经查清楚了
No hot zones, no atmospheric.
没有热点 空气没污染
You're clear, Agent Scully. Thank you.
你很安全 史卡利探员 谢谢
There's 14 victims total, including patrons,
一共有十四名死者 包括观众
a projectionist and an employee.
放映师以及一名员工
That's the usherette. There were two survivors.
那是售票小姐 一共有两名生还者
Two teenage boys.
两个青少年
How does it happen that those two kids survived?
这两个青少年为什么能生还
I don't know.
我不知道
But it's gonna help us establish a method of delivery.
但是这能够帮助我们 查出武器的传播手法
It's doubtful the pathogen was airborne.
这应该不是空气感染的
They found no atmospheric traces.
空气中没有毒素了
So it's gotta be something that everybody touched.
一定是大家都会碰触到的
Don't be alarmed.
不要紧张
Get outta here.
史考莉 赶快走
Get outta here! I know what you're doing.
穆德 快走 我知道你在做什么
Skinner told me everything.
史基纳告诉我一切了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表