Mulder. Please just keep reminding him you were drugged.
穆德 一定要说明你被麻醉了
would you stop that ? It couldn't hurt.
别说了好不好 一定有帮助的
Just stop it.
别说了
Scully ? Mulder ?
史考莉 穆德
I was drugged !
我被麻醉了
i want you back in texas.
我要你们现在回德州
Ronnie strickland's body has disappeared from the morgue.
朗尼的尸体 在停尸间消失了
Apparently in conjunction with this, a coroner's been attacked.
与此同时 验尸官被攻击
His throat was bitten. The coroner's dead ?
喉咙被咬断了 验尸官死了吗
No, his throat was bitten.
没有 喉咙被咬断了
He was sort of... gnawed on.
他像是被咬了
Daylight's burning, agents.
没有时间了
Well-- He was dead.
可是他死了
I noticed that.
我知道
With a stake through his heart. I noticed that too.
你用木棍刺穿了他的心 我也知道
So we should find ronnie out here because ?
我们可以在这找到朗尼的 因为什么
Because tradition states that
根据传说
a vampire needs to sleep in his native soil.
吸血鬼必须睡在自己的土中
Oh. Yeah.
噢 是的
But, mulder, he had fake fangs.
穆德 那是假牙
Why would a real vampire need fake fangs ?
真的吸血鬼为什么要用假牙
I mean, for the sake of argument.
我想探讨一下
No, fangs are very rarely mentioned in the folklore.
传说中很少提到尖牙
Real vampires aren't thought to have them.
真的吸血鬼不一定会有的
It's more an invention of bram stoker's.
这是布莱姆·斯托克创造出来的
You were right before when you said
你本来说的对
that this is a guy who's watched too many dracula movies.
他可能看了太多的恐怖片
He just happens to be a real vampire.
只不过他正好是个吸血鬼
Well, so where the hell is he ?
他在哪里
What about his family,
他的家人呢
the ones who were gonna sue us for 446 million ?
要告我们的人呢
Well, an aunt and an uncle.
他有叔叔和婶婶
Their mail comes general delivery to a local post office.
信件都是从邮局寄出的
No home address ?
没有地址吗
that's the sheriff.
那是警长
Sheriff hartwell. Evening, agents.
哈威警长晚上好 探员
I heard y'all were back in town.
听说你们回来了
Thought I might be of some assistance.
我能帮什么忙吗
Yeah, a-Actually you can.
你可以帮忙
You can stay behind here
你和史考莉探员在这等
with agent scully while I check something out.
我去调查一下
Don't say I never did nothin' for ya.
别说我没有帮你的忙
Where are you going ?
你要去哪里
Where might you be living if
如果你住在这里
your mail came general delivery around here ?
为什么你的邮件要寄到邮局
The r.V. Park ?
露营地
You're good.
你真棒
Thanks. You're very welcome.
谢谢不客气
So what do you think about vampires ?
你对吸血鬼有什么看法
You mean, aside from the fact that I don't believe in them ?
除了我不相信以外吗
Yeah, aside from that.
对 先抛开这些
Well, they're supposed to be extremely charming,
吸血鬼应该非常有魅力
Seductive.
很有诱惑力
No, I mean, even if they did really exist,
就算吸血鬼真的存在
Who's to say they'd actually be like that ?
谁知道有没有魅力
As agent mulder says, there are many different kinds of vampires.
穆德探员说过 有很多不同的吸血鬼
Yeah, there sure are.
是的
I really need to apologize to you about ronnie.
对我必须为了朗尼道歉
He makes us all look bad.
他使我们大家都很难堪
Uh--
呃
He's just not who we are anymore.
他不算是我们的一份子了
I mean, we pay taxes, we're good neighbors.
我们现在付税 是好公民
Old ronnie, he just-- He can't quite seem to grasp the concept...
老朗尼就不是
of...
不懂
low profile.
怎么放低姿态
But though he may be a moron,
不管他有多么的白♥痴♥
He is one of our own.
他还是自己人
Hello.
哈罗
Sleeping late.
睡懒觉
Ronnie strickland !
朗尼
You have the right to remain silent.
你有保持沉默的权利
Anything you say can and
你所说的话都会成为
will be used against you in a court of law.
呈堂证供的
Come on. Cut it out, ronnie.
别闹了 朗尼
oh, damn.
该死的
Back !
退后
Ah, no !
不…
Mulder ?
穆德
scully, what happened ?
史考莉 怎么啦
I came to in the cemetery.
我是在墓地里醒来的
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多
They pulled up stakes.
他们全走了
So that's it ?
就这样吗
They simply disappeared without a trace ?
他们就这样消失得无影无踪
And that's exactly the way it happened, from start to finish ?
从头到尾 也不知道发生了什么
Well, I can neither confirm
我无法证实
nor deny agent mulder's version of events...
也无法反驳穆德探员的说法
which occurred outside my presence.
当时我不在场
And I can neither confirm nor
我无法证实
deny agent scully's version of events, but, um--
也无法反驳史考莉探员的说法
Anyway... I was drugged.
但我被麻醉了
That is,
基本上
Essentially, exactly the way it happened.
情况就是这样
Essentially.
基本上
except for the part about the buckteeth.
除了暴牙的那一部分
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表