You have to tell them I was the one who killed that man.
必须告诉他们 是我杀了那个人
I can't. I can't do that.
我办不到
Yes, you can.
你办得到
Mulder, if I can save you, let me.
穆德 让我来救你吧
Let me at least give some meaning to what's happened to me.
至少让我遭的罪有一点意义
Dana? Hi, Fox. Hi. Mrs Scully.
黛娜 你好 福克斯 史考莉太太 你好
I hope I'm not interrupting. No, I was just on my way out.
希望我没有打扰 没有 我正要走了
Hi, I'm Fox Mulder. I don't think we've ever met.
我是福克斯·穆德 我想我们没见过
I'm Bill Scully.
比尔·史卡利
I'm sorry about your sister.
你妹妹的事我很难过
Mr Mulder? Yeah?
穆德先生 什么事
I know something about you.
我知道有关你的事
About what Dana's been through with you.
我妹妹和你一起经历的事
So let's leave the work away from here. OK?
不要在这里谈公事 好吗
Let her die with dignity.
让她有尊严的走吧
Please tell me you're here with severe chest pains.
请告诉我 你来这里是因为胸口疼痛
You should be glad for why I'm here. To pay you some respect.
我来这里 你应该高兴 这代表我尊重你
Go to hell. For your cleverness and your resource.
你去死吧 因为你的聪明 机智
What you've managed to do for Scully.
你为史考莉所做的
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Well, breaching the security at the Defense Department facility.
你闯入国防部的设施
Finding a cure for her disease. What I found was useless.
找到了治疗她的药 我找到了 根本没有用
On the contrary. It's essential to her survival.
正好相反 那正是她最需要的
If you like, we could step outside and I might explain myself.
我们可以到外面去 让我好好的解释
I'm here tonight as a friend, Agent Mulder.
我是带着善意来的 穆德探员
He promised me that it'd be in here.
他保证 里面有东西
I'll be damned.
真的有
I never thought what the de-ionized water might be for.
我一直没想到蒸馏水有什么用途
Who knew we were looking for a microchip?
谁会想到我们要找的是一个晶片
This is a cure for cancer? It may be for scully's.
这是治疗癌症的药吗 对史考莉来说也许是
How? Shortly after she was abducted
怎么说 她被绑♥架♥后
she discovered a small metallic
不久就发现脖子上
chip implanted subcutaneously in her neck.
有金属晶片
It was just a short time after
晶片被取出后不久
she had it removed that she developed cancer.
她就发现自己有癌症
It's unreal. Too freakin' amazing.
不可思议 太不可思议了
Watch your language, Frohike. Grab me some tweezers.
注意你的语言 弗兰基 拿个钳子给我
Mr Kritschgau, thank you for being
克里斯盖尔先生 谢谢你
here and for cooperating with this investigation.
今天来协助我们调查
We hope you can provide
希望你所提供的情报
information that will allow us to make formal charges
可以让我们找出谋杀
for the murder of Defense employee Scott Ostelhoff.
国防部雇员斯考特·奥斯特尔霍夫的凶手
Mr Kritschgau, we have learned
克里斯盖尔先生
that you were in contact with Agents Mulder and Scully
我们发现这个人死之前你联络了
just prior to this man's death.
穆德与史考莉
That's correct.
没错
And that you may have given them classified information.
你有给他们机密情报
What motivated this?
你的动机是什么
My knowledge of government involvement
我知道政♥府♥有
in a conspiracy against the American people.
欺骗美国大众的阴谋
Uh, before--
我们继续
Before we go into any specifics on that subject,
继续讨论细节之前
I'd like to ask you a more pointed question.
我要再问你一个问题
Do you know who killed Scott Ostelhoff?
你知道凶手是谁吗
No, I don't.
不知道
Do you know of any connection
他的死是否与
between his death and Agents Mulder or Scully?
穆德和史考莉有关
No.
不知道
I'm aware of one death in connection, though.
我只知道另外一个人的死与此有关
My son, who died early this morning.
那就是今早去世的儿子
Mr Kritschgau, you are employed
克里斯盖尔先生
by the Department of Defense. Is that correct?
你是国防部的雇员
Technically.
算是
Part of my remuneration has come from another source.
我的一部分收入来自其他途径
A congressional lobbying firm. Something called Roush.
一个国会游说公♥司♥ 叫做罗许的公♥司♥
Roush. Any idea what that is?
罗许 你知道那是什么公♥司♥吗
No, sir.
不知道
This is crazy. Just crazy.
真的是太疯狂了
In what sense? In that it might save your sister's life ? Well, crazy in what sense ?
怎么说 可能救你妹妹的命吗
You're not a doctor. You have no place even suggesting this science fiction.
你不是医生 怎么有资格提出这种荒谬的建议
He's never heard of it ! It's not science fiction.
他没有听说过 这不是荒谬
Bill.
比尔
Have you?
你有没有
No, I haven't.
没有
I think there's an obvious difference of opinion here.
大家的意见很明显有分歧
I think... that everybody
我认为
here has their heart in the right place.
所有人的想法都是善意的
But I need it to be my decision. Dana...
但决定必须是我做 黛娜
I know you're only looking out for me,
比尔 我知道你在担心我
Bill. But I don't think you have all the facts.
可是你不了解一切
Shouldn't you listen to your doctor?
黛娜 难道不应该听医生的话吗
Yes. I am.
应该 我有听
Would she have to stop the conventional treatment?
她必须停止传统的治疗吗
To be honest, at this point,
老实说
the only approach I have left
现在唯一的办法
with her particular cancer is quite unconventional.
是非传统的治疗方法
I'd like to try this.
我想试试这个
You really believe this crap, don't you?
你真的相信这鬼东西
Yes. I do.
我相信
See, she's your big defender
她一直替你说话
but... I think the truth is,
我认为
she just doesn't want to disappoint you.
她不想让你失望
If it works, I don't care what you think she thinks.
如果真的有用 我不在乎她的想法
You're a real piece of work. You know that?
你真了不起 穆德先生
Why's that? Because I don't think the way you think?
为什么 因为我的想法和你不同吗
Because I won't just sit
因为我不坐在这里
passively back and watch the family tragedy unfold?
欣赏你们一家的悲剧
You're the reason for it.
都是你造成的
And I've already lost one sister to this quest you're on.
因为你 我已经失去了一位妹妹
Now I'm losing another.
现在我又要失去一位了
Has it been worth it?
值得吗
To you, I mean. Have you found what you've been looking for?
知道我的意思吗 你有没有找到你要找的
No. No.
没有 没有
You know how that makes me feel?
你知道我有什么感觉吗
In a way, I think I do.
我想我知道
I lost someone very close to me.
我也失去了亲人
I lost a sister. I lost my father.
我的妹妹 我的父亲
All because of this thing I'm looking for.
都是因为我的调查
These what? Little green aliens?
你所找的是外星人吗
Yeah.
没错
Little green aliens.
外星人
You're one sorry son of a bitch.
你这可怜虫
Not a whole lot more to say.
我没什么话好说了
One sorry son of a bitch speaking.
我是可怜虫
How's our patient? You did find the chip, didn't you, agent mulder ?
病人怎样了 穆德探员 你找到晶片了吗
Yes.
是的
I can imagine there was some question as to its medical value.
一定有人♥质♥疑晶片的医学价值
Well, there still is.
没错
And so I have yet to earn your trust, in spite of my gesture.
我的示好还没有取得你的信任
You could say that, yeah.
可以这么说
I have something else to offer you.
我还可以提供别的
I've arranged a meeting I think you'll want to attend, mr. Mulder.
我安排了一个你想参加的会面 穆德先生
Tabasco. Cures anything.
塔巴斯科辣酱是万灵丹
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记得这一点
You know him or something?
你认识他们吗
I think that's my sister.
认识 那是我妹妹
Samantha?
莎曼珊
I was afraid I'd never see you again.
我好怕我再也看不到你了
He always told me something had happened to you that night.
他一直告诉我 那晚的事情对你影响
Who? Who told you that?
是谁告诉你的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表