Oh, he'll come.
他会来的
so we staked out the cemetery.
我们就躲在墓地
Mulder. Shoelaces ?
穆德…鞋带
Hmm ? On the corpse.
死尸上的
You were gonna tell me what
你要告诉我鞋带
was so meaningful about finding untied shoelaces.
没有绑为什么这么重要
I'm gettin' to it.
我就要说了
Sunflower seed ? Sorry. No, thanks.
瓜子要吗 对不起 谢谢
Do you mind-- Do you mind me askin' you what you were--
我可不可以请教你你为什么撒瓜子
Historically, certain types
根据传说
of seeds are thought to fascinate vampires.
吸血鬼特别喜欢某些种籽
Chiefly oats and millet, but,
主要是燕麦和小米
you know, you gotta make do with what you have.
但是 你有时你就得因地制宜
Remember when I said before that we
我不是说过
didn't know what type of vampire we were looking for ?
不知道我们找哪种吸血鬼
Yeah. Oddly enough, there seems to be one obscure fact...
是的 很奇怪的是 有个奇怪的现象
which, in all the stories told
不管是什么文化
by the different cultures, is exactly the same,
吸血鬼有一个共同点
And that's that vampires are really, really obsessive/compulsive.
吸血鬼都是强迫狂
Huh. You toss a handful of seeds, no matter what he's doing,
你向吸血鬼丢一把种子 不管他在做什么
He's gotta stop and pick it up.
他都必须去捡
If he sees a knotted rope,
如果他见到打结的绳子
he's gotta untie it. It's in his nature.
他必须得去解开 这是他的本性
That's why I'm guessing our victim's shoelaces were untied.
也是为什么死者的鞋带 是解开的
Yeah. Obsessive.
噢 强迫症
Like rain man.
是不是像雨人
When that old boy dropped matchsticks, he had to pick 'em all up.
火柴不小心掉下时 他必须要捡起来
Same thing, right ? Well, he didn't actually pick 'em up.
是不是就是这样 他不是捡起来
He counted them. Oh, yeah !
而是数 对 对
He didn't have to pick them up. 247. Off the top of his head.
他没有捡 247根 没错他一下就说出来了
If he picked them up, he would have been a vampire.
如果他也去捡 他就是吸血鬼
Yeah. I tell you what.
我告诉你
I know I'm in law enforcement,
我知道我也是警员
but I'd like to take him to vegas myself.
可是我也想和他去赌城
Am I right ? Well, that would be illegal, right ?
我说的对不对 这样是犯法的
He was like a little calculator. Yeah.
他好像是个计算机对
you got your radio on ? Excuse me.
警长无线电打开了吗 失陪
Hey, charlene. What's up ?
查琳什么事
I just got a call from the r.V. Park.
露营地打来电♥话♥
They got something of a situation there.
说他们那出事了
Sounds like you might want to have a look.
你也许应该去调查一下 露营地
Hey again, sheriff.
又见面了 警长
Hey again, ronnie.
又见到你 朗尼
i guess you got yourself a runaway, huh ?
是不是有点失控啊
yeah, ronnie. I guess we do.
是的 朗尼
What do you think ? We ought to shoot the tires out ?
你怎么看 我们是不是要射车胎
anyway, skipping ahead--
这一段跳过去
Why skip ahead ?
为什么要跳过去
What happened then ?
那时发生什么事
Mulder ?
穆德
You shot out the tires. And what then ?
你射了轮胎 然后呢
okay, here's something you may not know.
你可能不知道
Shooting out the tires on a runaway r.V.
射失控的拖车轮胎是很困难的
Is a lot harder than it looks.
比想象的难
I then tried a different approach.
我后来试了不同的方法
Whoa ! Hey !
喔 嗨
Hey, hey ! Whoa !
嗨 嗨 喔
Help ! Whoa ! Come on, birdDog it ! Thataway !
帮忙 喔快点 拽着它 就那样干
Oh !
噢
Shee, ow.
该死
How you doin' there ? All right there ?
你没事吧
finally, we prevailed.
我们终于成功了
That's the same as the others.
和另一个一模一样
Right down to the shoes.
连鞋子都一样
we interviewed everyone present.
我们问了所有的人
No one had seen anything.
没有人看到什么
Tired, frustrated and lacking a solid lead,
又累又沮丧 没有线索
i just wanted to get cleaned up.
我只想洗个澡
I had the sheriff drop me at the motel,
我请警长送我回旅馆
which is where I ran into you.
那时候就遇到了你
what do you mean you want me to do another autopsy ?
为什么又要验一次
Why do I have to do it now ? I
为什么要现在去做
spent hours on my feet doing an autopsy, all for you !
我刚刚验了好几个小时 都是为你
I do it all for you, mulder !
穆德 一切都是为了你做的
I haven't eaten since 6:00 this morning,
我早上6点就没有吃饭了
and that was was half a cream cheese bagel.
而且我只有吃一片奶油干酪百吉
It wasn't even real cream cheese, it was light cream cheese !
甚至都不是奶油干酪 是低脂忌廉芝士
Now you want me to run off and do another autopsy ?
你现在还要我再去验尸
What the hell happened to you ?
你到底是怎么啦
finally, you left.
你终于走了
don't you touch that bed !
不准碰我的床
hello ?
哈罗
Hello !
你好
Oh, hey again. The lady outside--
又见面了
She said that, uh, you'd pay for this.
外面的小姐说你会付钱的
She ordered a pizza from you ?
是她叫的披萨吗
Excellent. How much ?
不错 多少钱
12.98. I'll get my wallet.
12.98元 我去拿钱包
How much ? It's 12.98.
多少钱 12.98元
Okay, here's 13. Okay, then.
这有13元 好的
Enjoy.
请享用
Ah, scully.
真不错 史考莉
so I ate your dinner.
我吃了你的晚餐
And that's when I saw it.
那时候我就发现了
But by then, it was too late.
那时候已经太迟了
Uh--
我
This is scully. Hello ? Uh-- De--
是史考莉 喂
Hello ?
喂
Uh-- Uh-- Th--
啊
Creep. Uhh-- Uhh--
混♥蛋♥
You--
是你
Oh, man !
见鬼
What'd you have to go and do that for ?
你为什么要这样做
You are in big trouble.
你的麻烦大了
then I was out cold.
然后我就昏倒了
I don't know for how long, but when I finally came to--
我不知道昏了多久 我终于醒来的时候…
mulder ?
穆德
You're saying that I actually hit him two times ?
你的意思是我向他开了两枪
Square in the chest. No effect.
射中他的胸口 没有作用
And then he sort of flew at me like a flying squirrel.
然后他像那个飞鼠一样向我飞过来
Well, I don't think I'll use the phrase...
我和史基纳是的时候
"Flying squirrel" When I talk to skinner,
我不会说像个飞鼠一样
But, yeah, that's what happened.
但基本上就是这样
you checked on me, then left
你先看看我
to pursue ronnie strickland into the woods.
然后就去追朗尼
Once I recovered, I knew what I had to do.
我醒来后 就知道该怎么办
Help me ! Help !
救命…
I caught sight of him, chased him over hill and dale.
我看到了他 死命地追着他
And in the end--
最后…
Mulder, it's not just me.
穆德 不只是我
Nobody in their right mind will ever believe that story.
没有人会相信的
They'll have to, once they examine ronnie strickland's body.
验过朗尼的尸体 大家都会相信的
"Case 0026198.
案例0026198
Ronald lavelle strickland."
罗纳德·拉韦尔·斯特里克兰
Probable cause of death--
死因
Gee, that's a tough one.
很难说
assistant director skinner's office.
史基纳助理局长办公室
Oh, I'm sorry. He's about to go into a meeting.
对不起 他要开会了
Yes, it may last several hours.
也许要开几个小时
You're welcome.
不客气
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表