You got an explanation for this?
这有合理的解释吗
Yes. My daughter has a severe form of anaemia.
有 我女儿患失眠症
She requires daily injections.
每天都需要打♥针♥
We'll check that out.
我们会调查的
I want you to analyze this. Get a PCR on the blood.
分♥析♥这个 还有验血液
We need to identify whose it is.
我们必须知道是谁的
Dana? Are you all right?
黛娜 你没事吧
It's two o'clock in the morning. Where have you been all day?
现在已经凌晨两点了 你整天去哪里了
We were expecting you for lunch.
我们一直等你吃午饭
Mom...
妈妈
Sit down.
坐下
The woman who committed suicide has an adopted daughter.
那个自杀的女人 领养了一个女儿
A three-year-old named Emily.
三岁 叫艾蜜莉的女孩
I got a sample of Emily's blood
我验了她的血
and I had the lab run a test on her DNA.
我请实验室化验了她的DNA
It's called a PCR test.
虽然化验的很快 可是还是很准确
This is Emily's.
这是艾蜜莉的
And this... is Melissa's,
这是玛莉莎的
which we ran during her murder investigation.
这是她被谋杀后我们所化验的
They match.
这是相吻合的
What does it mean, "They match"?
相吻合是什么意思
It means...
意思是
that this little girl Emily...
这个小女孩艾蜜莉
is Melissa's daughter.
就是玛莉莎的女儿
It's not possible.
这是不可能的
You can't deny the remarkable resemblance.
可是不能否认她们长得很像
Melissa was three years old when this picture was taken.
这时候玛莉莎只有三岁
Practically a baby.
几乎是个婴儿
All kids can look the same at that age.
这个年纪的小孩都长得很像
Mom, it's uncanny.
妈妈 这不正常
Emily looks exactly like Melissa.
艾蜜莉和玛莉莎一模一样
That's why I ordered the PCR test.
我因为如此才化验DNA
Her face may change, but her DNA can't.
脸会变 DNA不会变
And that test is accurate?
这种化验很准吗
There is a 60% chance that Melissa is Emily's mother.
玛莉莎有六成的可能是艾蜜莉的母亲
I'm going to order a more comprehensive test, an RFLP.
我现在要他们做更精确的化验
It'll take a couple of days, then we'll be sure.
过几天以后我们就可以确定了
I am already sure your sister
我已经确定了
did not have a baby. She would have told me.
你姐姐没生过小孩 她一定会告诉我的
Remember about four years ago Melissa took off?
妈妈 记得四年前玛莉莎离开吗
She traveled the West Coast.
她跑来西岸
We didn't know where she was half the time.
我们常常会找不到她
She was pregnant and didn't want us to know?
你认为她怀孕了 不愿意告诉我们
That was 1994.
那是94年的事
Emily was born that November.
艾蜜莉是11月生的
She could have given her up for adoption
玛莉莎有可能把她送给别人
and none of us would have ever known.
我们都不知道
Dana, listen to me. I know what you're going through.
黛娜 我能够理解你的心情
Mom, this has nothing to do with anything that I'm going through.
这和我的心情无关
It has happened to me.
你父亲去世时
When your father died, it was a long time before he left me.
我也经历过了 过了很久我才接受现实
I saw him in my dreams.
我经常梦见他
The phone would ring
有时电♥话♥响
and just for a moment I was sure it was his voice.
我也以为是他打来的
And you're doing the same thing with Melissa.
你对玛丽莎也一样
You're seeing her in this child.
你从这个小女孩身上看到她的影子
But that does not make this child my granddaughter.
可是这小女孩不是我的孙女
We're still connected to them, Dana.
就算他们死了以后
Even after they're gone.
我们还是有联♥系♥的
Look at all the presents!
看看这么多的礼物
Dana, quiet. They'll hear us.
黛娜 安静点 他们会听到的
This one's for me.
这是我的
You wish. That's for Billy, you dope.
不可能 这是比尔的 笨蛋
This has gotta be it! It's gotta be Hotel California.
这一定是我要的唱片 加州旅馆
Shh! You'll wake everybody.
你会吵醒大家的
I wonder what this is.
不知道这是什么
I don't know, but I got one too.
不知道 我也有一个
You don't have to shake it, Dana. You can open those now.
不用猜 你们可以打开礼物了
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢妈妈
Your grandmother gave me a cross
我和你们一样大时
just like that when I was about your age.
外婆送我类似的十字架
It's pretty.
好漂亮
It means God is with you.
这代表上帝与你同在
He'll watch over you wherever you go.
会随时照顾你们
Dana?
黛娜
Hi. Sorry. There's a detective here to see you.
嗨 对不起 有位警探来找你
I'll be right down.
我马上下来
I know it's early.
我知道现在很早
Not a problem.
没关系
Interesting tidbit on Mr Sim.
我们查到有关西姆先生的事
What?
什么
Bank deposits. Large ones. $30,000 a pop.
银行存款 巨额的 一次三万
Three in the last 18 months.
十八个月内有三次
All the cheques have been made out to his wife.
每次支票都是开给他太太的
The last one was deposited yesterday, apres-Mort.
最后一次是昨天死后开的
Where'd the cheques come from?
支票是哪里来的
A pharmaceutical firm in Chula Vista.
一间医药公♥司♥ 普莱基医药公♥司♥
Dr Calderon?
卡德朗医生
Yes?
什么事
I'm Agent Scully with the FBI and
我是调查局探员史考莉
this is Detective Kresge with the San Diego Police.
这是圣地亚哥警局的 克瑞基警探
What can I do for you?
我能帮你们什么忙
We're investigating Roberta Sim's death.
我们在调查西姆太太的死因
When did this happen?
这是什么时候发生的
You knew Mrs Sim?
你认识西姆太太
Her daughter is a patient at our clinic.
她的女儿艾蜜莉是诊所的病人
What were you treating her for?
她得了什么病
She's a subject in one of our clinical trials.
她在接受我们的实验
We're developing gene therapies for several blood disorders.
我们正在为一些血液疾病 开♥发♥基因治疗法
Emily's suffering from a rare type of autoimmune haemolytic anaemia.
她得了一种少见的血友病
She's a very sick little girl.
她病得非常重
What's her prognosis?
诊断结果是什么
I really couldn't say.
我不能说
These are ongoing double-blind trials.
这是持续进行的治疗
It could be years before we have results.
我们要过很多年才会知道结果
You've been paying the Sim family compensation?
一直在支付西姆家族金钱
Emily's a special case. We were lucky to find her.
艾蜜莉是很少见的 能找到她我们很幸运
How did you find her?
你们是怎么找到她的
Her father brought her to our attention.
是她父亲带她来的
Then why are the cheques made out to her mother?
支票为什么是开给她母亲
How shall I put this?
我该怎么说呢
These payments are a gesture of goodwill towards Mrs Sim.
这些钱只是代表我们的善意
She wasn't convinced that our treatment was the way to go.
西姆太太并不认为女儿 应该接受实验性治疗
She wanted Emily out of the programme?
她希望艾蜜莉停止接受治疗
She filed the paperwork,but her husband later withdrew it.
她提出申请 后来丈夫又撤销了
Dr Calderon,
卡德朗医生
did you ever prescribe doritriptan injections to Emily?
你开过苏马丹 给艾蜜莉吗
No. I prescribed them for the husband
不 我是开给丈夫的
when he mentioned he suffered from migraines.
他说他得了偏头痛
Marshall Sim,
马歇尔·西姆先生
you're under arrest for the murder of Roberta Sim.
你因谋杀妻子 现在正式驱捕你
What?
什么
Where's Emily?
艾米丽在哪里
Are you out of your mind?
你们一定是疯了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
I didn't kill her !If you refuse to remain silent,
我没杀她 如果你拒绝保持沉默
Anything you say can be used against you...
你所说的一切 将会作为呈堂证供
I wouldn't kill my wife!
我没有杀我妻子
You have the right to an attorney...
你有权请律师
Let's get you right in there.
上车吧
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表