orchestrated by someone close to us in the F.B.I.;
一个和我们很亲近
Someone we have trusted above all others,
我们都信任的人
Involved in a highly organized plot...
他参与了有组织的阴谋
to keep a dangerous secret from the light of day.
就是不让危险的秘密大白于天下
I could only guess at what
我只能猜测
agent Mulder may have uncovered on his own;
穆德自己查到什么
What he may have found to confirm or deny;
他所查出来的是否能证实
What he has long held to
他一直相信的是
be a conspiracy to control...
控制公众质疑的阴谋
the public inquiry into the government's knowledge...
政♥府♥是否隐瞒
and contact with an alien race or races.
曾经与外星人接触的事实
If he had hoped, as I do,
如果他想要查出是
To learn the identity of those who sought to destroy us,
什么人企图摧毁我们
I had, with the discovery of
我发现的
this unidentified microorganism,
不明微生物
What could amount to forensic evidence.
也许就是最好的证据
Hard and undeniable genetic evidence...
不可抵赖的基因证据
of a connection between the conspirators...
是谁让我感染上
and the cancer which has now metastasized in my bloodstream.
扩散到血液的癌症的证据
I have few short hours to conduct these tests...
我只有几个小时做实验
Before I must appear before
之后要面对调查小组
an F.B.I. Panel to explain myself.
为自己辩护
And as I am ready to lie to them
我打算隐瞒他们
about agent mulder,
有关穆德探员的事
I am also ready to confront them with proof...
我也打算拿出证据
Proof extracted from this tiny organism...
从微生物中提取的证据
that could blow open
也许能揭开轰动世界
a conspiracy of global consequence.
的大阴谋
If agent Scully and I had been led to believe the conspiracy...
如果史卡利探员和我怀疑
meant to destroy us has its roots
想要毁了我们的阴谋
in the department of defense,
是来自国防部
That fact seems all but irrefutable now.
现在这个事实已经不容质疑
I have gained entry to a large storage facility by a hallway...
我穿过五角大楼地下通道
connecting underground to the pentagon.
来到很大的储藏空间
On hundreds of rows of shelves
这里几百个架子上
are materials that reveal nothing to me...
没有发现治疗
of a cure for Scully's cancer.
史卡利癌症的药物
And now, as I have reached the terminus of this space,
现在我走到了尽头
What appears to be an old and
这个老旧的资料库
antiquated filing system seems my only hope...
成了我唯一的希望
of finding what this man kritschgau has assured me exists.
克里斯盖尔信誓旦旦说药的存在
If his own desperate search for his son's cure has eluded him,
如果他渴望找到治好儿子的希望破灭
I now share his desperation...
我现在和他一样沮丧
that among these drawers is a sign, a glimmer,
这些抽屉成为了
Some small confirmation
我为寻找真♥相♥来到这里
that the journey which has brought me here...
的一丝希望
has not been in vain.
证明所有一切并非毫无意义
Yes ? I had orders to contact you...
什么事 我接到命令
in the event scott ostelhoff entered the building.
史卡特·奥斯尔霍夫进入时必须要通知你
Is he there ?
他在吗
His key card was scanned through the level four entrance.
他刚在四楼的入口处刷过他的识别卡
He used the subterranean access to breach the pentagon.
他刚穿过地下通道 进入五角大楼
Are you sure it's him ? I can't ascertain that.
确定是他吗 无法确定
Do you want me to apprehend him ?
是不是要逮捕他
Don't do anything.
什么都别做 什么都别说
I'm on my way.
我马上来
If my work with agent mulder has tested...
我和穆德的研究
the foundation of my beliefs,
也许考验了我所相信的事情
Science has been and continues to be my guiding light.
继续引导我的还是科学
Now I am again relying on its familiar and systematic methods...
现在我还是依靠熟悉的系统方法
to arrive at a truth...
探索真♥相♥
A fact that might explain the fate that has befallen me.
这也许能解释为什么我会遭遇此命运
An investigation that began without, now turning within.
现在这个调查开始转向内部
Taking cellular material from the unidentified life-Form...
从不明细胞中取出的物质
and isolating a virus contained within it,
提炼出的病毒
Then matching the dna from this virus...
然后再去比较
against that which I believe has caused my cancer.
让我得癌症的DNA
I hope a picture will develop.
我希望能
A picture that might confirm my darkest suspicions...
证实我的怀疑
about the source of this disease invading my body,
我体内癌症的病源
In hope of providing
希望能找到证据
evidence that its cause is not without blame...
这个病怎么来的
even though its cure remains unknown.
就算我还没找到治疗方法
If science serves me to these ends,
如果科学能帮我
it is not lost on me...
就没有让我失望
that the tool with which I've come to depend on absolutely...
我依靠的工具
cannot save or protect me,
不可能救自己 保护自己
But only bring into focus the darkness that lies ahead.
但能发现背后的谎言
There it is. I don't understand.
就是这个 我不明白
My dna hybridized with the viral dna from the cell culture.
我的DNA里 有细胞病毒的DNA
But that means...
意思是
the material from the ice core sample...
冰样本上的物质
You'd have to have dna from the unclassified chimera cells...
你体内一定有 不明嵌合体的细胞物质
in your own body. I know.
我知道
But how ? And how did you know ?
怎么可能 你怎么知道
I believe that I was exposed to this material,
我认为我是被感染
And it is responsible for giving me a serious illness.
才生重病的
What kind of illness ?
什么重病
One which cannot be cured.
绝症
If I did indeed have the cure for scully's cancer,
如果我找到了史卡利癌症的解药
I was now as dependent on her as she was on me.
我们现在需要对方
As I had breached this facility,
我已经闯入了这个设施
I needed to find my way out to safety;
现在要想办法逃出来
Depending on Scully to weave her story;
我必须依靠史卡利去编织谎言
To tell her tale; to make them believe the lie.
还要让他们相信
Agent Scully, please have a seat.
史卡利探员 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Agent Scully, we've had a brief discussion,
史卡利探员 我们曾经讨论过
But will you restate the matter we're here to put to rest.
能否请你重申一下我们要讨论的事
Yes, sir.
好的
Four years ago, section chief blevins...
四年前 布列文斯科长派我
assigned me to a project you all know as the x-Files.
到X档案
As I am a medical doctor with a background in hard science,
因为我是医生 有医学背景
My job was to provide an analytical perspective...
我的任务是分♥析♥
on the work of special agent fox mulder,
穆德探员的工作
Whose investigations into the paranormal...
他调查的各种灵异事件
were fueled by a personal belief...
是因为他个人相信
that his sister had been abducted
他十二岁时
by aliens when he was 12.
妹妹被外星人绑♥架♥
I come here today, four years later,
四年后 我来到这里
To report on the illegitimacy of agent mulder's work.
报告穆德探员的工作的不合理之处
That it is my scientific opinion...
根据我的科学观察
that he became, through the course of these years,
经过这几年 他已经成为了
A victim...
受害者
A victim of his own false hopes...
成为了自己幻想
and of his belief in the biggest of lies.
和谎言蒙蔽的受害者
You were contacted by a man who
有个自称是国防部的人
claimed he worked for the department of defense,
曾经联络你
A michael kritschgau,
一位叫克里斯盖尔的
Who told you that Mulder had been taken in by a hoax.
他告诉你 穆德身陷一个骗局
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
He told me a story which
他告诉我的故事
detailed point-By-Point...
详细的叙述
the systematic way in which agent mulder...
穆德探员是如何被欺骗
had been deceived and used,
被利用
And how I as his partner had been led down the same path...
还有我 我身为他的搭档 也遭遇同样的下场
Losing a family member due to my allegiance...
因为恪忠职守 我失去了家人
and contracting a fatal
自己被人
disease which I was being told was engineered...
感染上癌症
by the men who were responsible for agent Mulder's deception.
他说 这是欺骗穆德的人主使的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表