Do it!
上
Hey. How you doing? Quite a little party.
情况如何 还真热闹
What do you know?
查出些什么
Reports of at least a dozen shots.
有人报告这里发生枪战
Door looks jimmied, but the alarm wasn't tripped.
大门似乎遭人硬闯 不过警报没响
Did you see anybody come out?
看到什么人出来吗
No. Whoever it is, they're still in there.
没有 他们都还在里面
Move. Move.
走 走
Lieutenant. Over here.
队长 过来这里
It looks like someone got hit.
这里似乎有人来过
So where'd he go?
他到哪去了
Stay low. Keep looking.
蹲低一点 继续找
Davis. Gonzalez.
戴维斯 冈萨雷斯
Yeah.
什么事
Easy, buddy.
放松 兄弟
Take it easy.
放松点 他们在这里
Are you hurt? - They're here.
你受伤了吗 他们在这里
Who's here?
谁在这里
They're here. They're here. They're here.
他们在这里… 他们在这里
Talk to us. Who's here? Come on.
告诉我们 谁在这里 快点说
Stop! Police! Don't shoot.
别动 警♥察♥ 不要开枪
Turn around slowly. We didn't do it.
转身 不是我们干的
Do what?
什么不是你们干的
Whatever.
不管什么都不是我们干的
Face down on the floor. Now!
快趴下 趴下 快
Get down. Get down. Get down.
趴下 趴下
Cuff 'em. Spread 'em. Oh, man.
帮他们上手铐 腿张开 老天
They're here!
他们在这
They're here! They're here!
他们在这
They're here! They're here!
他们在这
They're here!
他们在这
We're screwed.
我们完了
Thank you for getting me involved in this, Doohickey.
多谢你把我们拖下水 浑球
Frohike, you hippie jerk.
佛瑞奇 你这个傻瓜
Doohickey.
浑球
You know, with that long blond hair,
你的金色长发
you'll be the first one in here
一定很快就被别人盯上了
that gets traded for cigarettes.
拿来换香烟
I'm gonna be laughing my ass off.
到时候别怪我笑你
Oh, yeah? You wanna cha-cha?
是吗 想单挑吗
Any time, any place.
我随时奉陪
Both of you, relax.
你们两个别吵了
Shut up, you narc.
闭嘴 告密鬼
It's your fault we're here.
我们会被捉都是你害的
You in the suit. You first.
穿西装的 你先来
Detective Munch, Baltimore Homicide.
我是巴尔的摩重案组的 穆奇警探
Did they find her?
他们找到她了吗
And a good evening to you.
也祝你晚安
Sorry. No sign of your mystery lady.
抱歉 找不到你们的神秘女子
She is real.
她真的存在
The FBI agent saw her.
调查局探员也看到她
Yeah, well, Special Agent... Mulder
对 特别探员穆德
is currently being held in five-point restraints
被关在在五区拘留室
and jabbering like a monkey,
像个猴子一样胡言乱语
and the FBI's not talking either.
调查局也是守口如瓶
So, what I'm looking at
我手上的案子 是有人闯进仓库
is a warehouse break-in with nothing stolen,
但是没有偷走任何东西
a shoot-out but no guns,
有枪战 但没有枪
lots of blood but no bodies.
血迹四溅 但没有尸体
and an FBI agent who likes to
还有一名赤身裸体
take off all his clothes and talk about space aliens.
满口外星人的调查局探员
Fill me in from the top.
麻烦你解释一下 从头开始说
Start with your name and birth date.
包括全名和出生年月日
John Fitzgerald Byers.
约翰·菲茨杰拉德·拜尔斯
11/22/63.
1963年11月22日生
Seriously. I was named after JFK.
真的 我叫肯尼迪
Before the assassination my parents were gonna call me
在暗♥杀♥事件发生之前
Bertram.
父母想给我取伯特伦
Lucky you. Occupation?
那算你走运 职业呢
I work for the government for the moment.
目前是 公务员
And what do you do for the government?
你目前为政♥府♥做些什么
I'm a public-affairs officer
我是联邦通讯委员会
for the Federal Communications Commission.
的公♥关♥
It was in that capacity that I was attending
就是因为这样才会 出席
the computer and electronics show in Baltimore.
巴尔的摩会议中心的 电脑电子展
It was where this whole thing started, just this morning.
事情就是在今早开始的
We at the FCC enjoy forging
我们联邦通讯委员会的
positive ties with the American public.
目的是要亲近民众
It's our way of saying,
用我们的话说
"Communication is just another word for sharing."
沟通就是分享
Hi, guys. Would you like a button? Up yours narc.
两位 要不要拿一枚胸章
Of course, some people don't see it like that
不过有些人的看法显然不同
At any rate, that was where I first saw her.
那就是我第一次看到她
Would you like a button?
你要拿一枚胸章吗
I'm still not sure why I did what I did next.
我到现在都无法解释 自己当时的行为
It was so unlike me.
这实在太不像我的作风
There was just something about her.
不过她让我有一种感觉
Ken, I'm gonna take a short break, OK?
肯恩 我去休息一下 好吗
Whatever.
随便
Hello, pretty lady.
嗨 小俏妞
Picture this. Crystal-clear television,
想象一下 清晰度一流的电视机
33 channels' worth, with no monthly cable bill.
33个频道 还不用付有线电视费
Excuse me? I know what you're thinking:
你说什么 我知道你一定在想
"Melvin, are you out of your mind?
马文 不用付有线电视费
No cable bill?"
你疯了吗
But that's exactly what I'm saying.
这正是我刚说的
I'm talking premium channels, too.
而且有水准一流的频道
You got your HBO, you got your Cinemax,
如HBO Cinemax…
you got your Showtime,
还有showtime
all courtesy of this modestly priced marvel designed
只要买♥♥了佛瑞奇电子公♥司♥出品的神奇接线
and built by the Frohike Electronics Corporation.
就让你美梦成真
There's a name that inspires consumer confidence.
你们这个名字的确能让消费者信心大增
Shut up, punk. Where were we?
闭嘴 我们说到哪里了
Hey lady. If you wanna watch Matlock
如果你想要看画质不良的
with andy griffith all blue and squiggly,
格里菲斯的 银发神探
go ahead and buy from this guy.
那就买♥♥他的东西吧
If you want quality bootleg cable,
但如果你想要私接有线 享受高画质
talk to me.
那就来找我
If you want a converter that'll
如果你不怕转换器走火
short out and burn your house down, talk to this guy.
把你家烧了 那就买♥♥他的
That was a one-time fluke.
那是意外事件
I heat sink every breadboard.
我的吸热板故障了
Yeah? And what about coax loss?
是吗 那同轴电缆呢
Do you use the RG6/U or the 52-ohm R68?
你用的是RG6U还是520-RG8
Trick question. It's the 9913.
想套我 我用的是9913…
Big man. A narc.
了不起
Oh! God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
噢噢 天啊 对不起
She's very cute.
她很可爱
Yes, she is.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
Um... Uh...
我…
You just look like you could use some help.
你似乎需要帮助
So my daughter turned three years old last week.
我女儿上周满三岁了
Last Tuesday was her birthday.
上周二是她的生日
I hope he remembered that.
真希望他能记得
Her... her father took her from you?
她父亲把她从你身边带走了
My former boyfriend. He kidnapped her.
我前男友 绑走了她
It's a long story.
说来话长
Basically, I got involved with
反正我爱的那个男人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表