Who are you?N I take care of the trees.
你是谁 我照料这些树
Scully?
史考莉
I didn't expect you to beNstanding right there behind me.
我没想到你站在我身后
You were watching usNthe other day in the orchard.
前两天在树林中也是你
The trees are dying.
树林快要死了
Scully?
史考莉
Maybe you should come down here, Mulder.
穆德 快点下来
Do you know what kind of treeNthis came from?
你知道这是什么树上的吗
Same as this tree.
和这棵树一样
You, uh... you said these trees were dying.
你说树快要死了 可是这个木刺是活的
20 years ago this happens.
20年前发生的
What causes this?
什么造成的
A very bad man.
很邪恶的人
The little snoop.NShe's just like you. Where is she?
那个小鬼和你一样 她在哪里
We'd like to ask you a few questions.N About what?
马修小姐 我们有一些问题要问你 什么问题
Your father's death.NWe need to clarify a few details.
有关你父亲的死 我们要澄清一些细节
My father? He died 20 years ago.N Under rather curious circumstances.
我父亲20年前就死了 他的死因很奇怪
His body was pulledNfrom the mud of an orchard.
他的尸体是从树林里的 泥巴中挖出来的
I'm sorry, I was just a young girl.
对不起 那时候我还小
Why do you want to talk to me?N We just thought it was strange
不知道你们为什么要问我 我们只是认为很奇怪
that you didn't mention it.N Well, I don't see that it matters.
你居然没有提起 我不认为有关系
We spoke to someone who thinks it does,Nwho worked for your father.
有一个人却认为有关系 他曾经为你父亲工作过
According to the orchard man, your father'sNdeath ended a blight affecting the trees.
根据这个人的说法 你父亲死了 树就不生病了
My father was a powerful man,
我父亲有权有势
and powerful men are proneNto inspire this kind of fantasy.
这会激起人们的想象
Don't tell me you've been taken in by it.N Is Lisa still staying with you?
不要告诉我 你们竟然相信了 莉莎还住在你家吗
No, she's not. She's gone to her aunt's.
不在 她去了她姑妈家
Look, I'm sorry I can't help.
对不起 我帮不上忙
Help me! I'm down here! Help!
救救我 我在这里
Lisa?
莉莎…
Lisa!
莉莎
Karin?
卡伦
Karin!
卡伦…
Karin!
卡伦…
Karin?N Lisa, you've got to be quiet.
卡伦莉莎 你必须安静
Quiet as a mouse, or he's going to hear you.
不然他会听见
Karin. I'm scared. Let me out, please.
卡伦 我好怕 放我出去
I will - but not until it's safe.
要出去 必须等待安全时
Karin!
卡伦
Karin, I don't wanna stay down here.NPlease, let me out!
我不想呆在这里 请放我出去
Karin!
卡伦
Mulder, whatever you're hopingNto find here,
穆德 不管你想找什么
without a court order,Nit won't be admissible.
没有法♥院♥的搜索令 都不能当成证物
I'm not expecting it to be.
我没有这种期待
Mulder? Where's the body?
穆德 尸体在哪里
Yes?N I'm Linda Baiocchi.
什么事我是琳达 ·白奥奇
Lisa's aunt.
莉莎的姑妈
Are you Karin?N Yes.
你是卡伦吗 是的
Is Lisa here?N No, she went...
莉莎在这里吗 不在
She鈥檚 gone to the bus station.
她去巴士站了
She has? But it was all arranged.
是吗 可是一切都安排好了
I don't know what to tell you.NThere must've been a misunderstanding.
我不知道该怎么告诉你 一定是搞错了
Help me! I'm down here!
救救我 我在这里
Don't leave! I'm down here!
不要走 我在这里
Aunt Linda, I'm down here!N What are you doing down there?
琳达姑妈 我在这里 你在这里干什么
Just get me out! Please?N OK. It'll be OK. I'm gonna call the police.
赶快救我出去 没问题 我去报♥警♥
Mulder, you still haven'tNanswered my question.
穆德 你还没回答我的问题
What happened to Karin's father?NWhy would anybody steal his body?
卡伦的父亲怎么了 为什么有人会去偷他的尸体
It don't think it was an act of grave robbing.N No, that's what we were doing.
我不认为这是盗墓 不是 是我们在做的
More like an act of nature.
这是自然的行为
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
The orchard man said thatNthe blight that plagues this town
那个树林里的人说
was caused by a man,Nimplying a connection.
树的病是一个人造成的 他暗示这是有关连的
I'm a little afraid to askNwhat kind of connection.
我不敢问有什么关连
Between the people of this valleyNand their livelihood, the trees.
这个峡谷中的人与 他们赖以生存的树林
Look at the victims.
看看这些死者
Bobby's father, Lisa's father.N And Karin's, 20 years ago.
巴比的父亲 莉莎的父亲 还有卡伦的父亲 都在这树林里工作20年了
All men who worked in these orchards,Ntheir lives and deaths tied to these trees.
他们的生死都与这些树有关
We removed a sliver of green woodNfrom Lisa's fathers neck.
这个木刺是从莉莎父亲 的脖子里拔♥出♥来♥的
And the bruise on Bobby's father's ankle
和你发现巴比父亲脚踝上
could have been caused by the root systemNthat pulled Karin's father from his grave.
的伤也许是树根造成的 这些树根 把卡伦的父亲拉出棺材
There's a connection between these deaths,None that provides a clear motive and intent.
这些死也许都有关连 都有明显的动机
These were abused children.N Who couldn't defend themselves.
他们虐待儿童 而且都是没有反抗能力
What, so nature did it for them?
因此大自然就保护他们
Something did it for them -Nor someone controlling nature.
不是有东西去保护 就是有人控制自然
Karin said she was counselingNBobby and Lisa to empower them.
卡伦说 她要帮助巴比 与莉莎勇敢起来
I think we should talk to them.N I called Lisa at her aunt's 20 minutes ago.
我们应该和他们谈谈 我二十分钟前打 电♥话♥去莉莎姑妈家
There was no answer.
没有人接电♥话♥
Then we should talk to Bobby.N We've already questioned him twice.
那我们去和巴比谈 穆德 我们问过他两次话
Maybe we haven'tNasked him the right question.
也许我们没有问对问题
I don't know what you're talking about.N Yes, you do.
我不知道你们在说什么 你知道
Maybe you hated your stepfather,Nbut you didn't kill him.
也许你恨你继父 但你没有杀他
You don't have it in you.
你没这个胆
That's good.
很好…
That's really good. Can I go now?N No.
我可以走了吗
You can't go until you tell me the truth.
直到你说出真♥相♥ 否则不能走
For the first time in your lifeNpeople are taking you seriously.
第一次别人把你当一回事
And I think they should take you seriously.NI think you're a serious kid.
我认为他们应该把你当一回事 你是个认真的孩子
You're not an outsider any more, huh?
现在你不是外人了
Yeah, I'm thinking aboutNrunning for ASB president.
没错 我想选学生会主席
So why don't you just give it up?N Why don't you?
你省省吧 为什么你要死撑呢
Why don't you tell meNwhat happened that night?
你为什么不告诉我那晚发生了什么事
You took the shovel to him,Nbut you couldn't do it.
你拿起了铁铲 可是你下不了手
You ran to the orchard, but notNbecause you dug a hole or laid a trap.
因此你跑进树林里 不是因为你设下了陷阱
Because you were afraid.
那是因为你害怕
Not of Phil.
你怕的不是菲尔
Phil never hit you or hurt you in that way.NIn fact, I think you wanted to help Phil.
你从来不怕菲尔 菲尔从未打过你 我认为你想要帮助他
You wanted to save him.NYou didn't want Phil to die, did you?
你想去救他 你也不想菲尔死
What were you afraid of, Bobby?
巴比 你怕的是什么
I couldn't do it.N Couldn't do what?
我办不到 办不到什么
I couldn't stand up to him.
我不敢反抗他
But she made me.
是她逼我的
She who?
她是谁
Karin.
卡伦…
Karin. She made me, urn...
是她逼我的
You're a loser! Understand me?
窝囊废 明白吗
I wish you would have never been born!NYou're ruining my life!
你没出生就好了 你毁了我的生活
Karin made you what?
卡伦逼你做什么
She made me say those things.
她逼我说这些话
She had me pretend that I was him.NThat I was Phil.
她要我假装我是他 我是菲尔
She made you believe you were a victim.NBut you weren't, were you?
其实你根本不是
She said I have the powerNto make it all go away.
她说 我有力量 解决问题
But I didn't mean for him to die.
但是我不希望他死
You think you can hide down there?
你以为可以躲在下面吗
You think you're safe?
你以为你安全吗
You'll wish you were dead.
你会希望自己死了
Karin?
卡伦
Scully, take a look at this.
史考莉 看看这个
Mulder.
穆德
Talk about puttin' down roots.
这真是落地生根
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
I think we're looking at Karin's father.N But how did he get here?
我想应该是卡伦的父亲 他怎么会来到这里
The same way Bobby's fatherNgot pulled down in that mud.
和巴比的继父陷入泥中一样
Mulder...N This has to do with Karin's own abuse.
穆德 我想 这和卡伦被父亲虐待有关
Bobby was never lockedNin the cellar. It was Karin.
巴比没有关在地下室 是卡伦
Karin caused all this.N You think Karin's the killer?
一切都是卡伦 卡伦是杀手吗
I think she's the killer and the victim.
她是杀手也是受害者
Lisa!
莉莎
Where's Karin?N I don't know.
卡伦在哪里
You're gonna be OK.N You stay with her, Scully.
你不会有事的 史考莉 你陪她
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表