All right, let's shoot this, Marty.
拍这里 马帝
Hold it still.
不要动
Hold it still, Sloan.
不要动 史隆恩
I'd like to see you hold it still.
再罗嗦 你自己试试看
The sooner they pave over this swamp, the better.
这片沼泽越早填满越好
It's not a swamp. You're standing in a forest
这里不是沼泽 这片森林里的
with indigenous plant and animal
稀有动植物
species you're obviously too ignorant to appreciate.
是你这种人不懂得欣赏的
Mark it. Gimme another position.
标好 再帮我找另外一个位置
Shoot this one real carefully, Many.
下一个地点拍摄时要小心
This is where they're gonna put the Blockbuster.
这是他们拍大♥片♥的地方吗
You're a real moron, Sloan, you know that?
史隆恩 你真是个白♥痴♥
Tree-hugger.
讨厌的环保分子
You should be sad to see the
看到这种花了数千年才形成的生态系毁于一旦
demise of an ecosystem that's lasted 1,000 years.
你心中应该感到难过才是
We all should be. Gimme four feet to your left.
我们全都该痛心 向左移四尺
I can't. What do you mean, you can't?
我不能 这话什么意思
I mean I can't because it's stuck.
不能就是不能 卡住了
Then unstick it.
那就把它拔起来
This is weird.
有点怪
Sloan! Sloan!
史隆恩
Louis, let Bo do the work.
路易斯 让阿波去找
How's he know how to find a possum? Sh.
它怎么知道如何去找负子鼠
Animals sense things that we can't.
动物有时候感官比人灵敏多了
That's how they survive.
所以它们才得以生存至今
So... is that how Bo knows how to hunt?
阿波就是这样才会打猎吗
Yep. Our ancestors were hunters,
没错 我们的祖先也是天生的猎人
too. But most of us have lost those instincts.
不过我们已经失去这种本能了
That's why we need a little help.
所以我们才需要借助动物的帮助
Dad, what's that?
爸 那是什么
Surveyor's equipment. Someone left his stuff out here.
测量员的仪器 有人忘了收
Stay close, Louis.
跟着我 路易斯
What is it, Dad?
是什么 爸爸
Dad? Bo. Come here, Bo.
爸 阿波 过来
What... Quiet!
到底怎么了 安静
Listen to me. I want you to take Bo,
听我说 你带阿波回去
and I want you to run straight home.
我希望你们直接跑回家
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Run straight home. Don't stop for anything.
我要你们直接回去 路上不要停留
Louis. You understand? I just...
路易斯 懂吗 我
Go.
快走
Come on, Bo. Come on.
快点 阿波
Bo, no! No! Come on, Bo. Come on!
阿波 不可以 快来…
Come on! Come on!
快跑
Last year was something of a personal revelation.
去年一年对我而言获益良多
We were doing an exercise called Team Builders,
我们参加了叫做"团队建设"的训练
where we were given two minutes
要求我们在两分钟之内用办公室家具
to build a tower out of ordinary office furniture.
搭一座高塔
When I stood on Mike's shoulders
当我站在麦克的肩膀上
and I put that electric pencil sharpener on top of the pile...
把电动削铅笔机放到塔顶时
We both knew... we could never have done it alone.
我们心里都知道我们 是不可能独力完成的
Kill me now.
杀了我吧
You ever been to one of these team seminars, Agent Scully?
史卡利探员 你参加过这种团队研习营吗
Um... I think I went to a constructive problem-solving course
我刚加入调查局时参加过
when I first joined the Bureau.
"如何解决问题"的课程
Did you play that game where you can't use any negative words?
你玩过那种禁止使用消极字眼的游戏吗
I couldn't believe how hard it was not to use the word "But".
我没想到不能用"但是"这个字有那么困难
I'm having that same problem right now.
我现在就遇到相同的问题
Have you ever been to a team seminar? No.
穆德探员你参加过团体研习会营吗 没有
Around this time of year I
很不幸我每年
always develop a severe haemorrhoidal condition.
到这个时候都会犯痔疮
Well, it builds muscles you didn't even know you had.
这种研习营能够锻炼 你强健的体魄
Communication. That's the key.
关键就在于沟通
Sorry, folks. It'll be a few minutes.
对不起 各位 恐怕要担误一会了
What's goin' on, Officer?
怎么回事 警官
Got a little situation is all.
出了点事
Thank you, Jesus.
谢天谢地
Where's he going?
他去哪里
Oh! Excuse me.
对不起
Are you from Search and Rescue?
请问你是搜索队的吗
No, I'm just stretching my legs.
对不起 我只是下车透透气
They said they'd have word
他们说我丈夫出事了
for us about what happened to my husband.
我必须要知道这是怎么回事
Slow down. I don't know what you're talking about.
你说慢点 我不知道你在说什么
My husband Michael, he was teaching our son to shoot.
我先生麦可 本来要教我们的儿子打猎
He said the dog got spooked, then he heard gunshots.
他说狗吓坏了 之后他又听到枪声
They've found a jacket with blood on it,
他们说现在找到 一件沾满血的夹克
but they won't tell me about my husband.
但他们对我先生的事只字不提
I'll try to find out who's in charge,
我去看看谁是负责人
all right? - Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Now where's he going?
他现在又要去哪里
Hey, Stonecypher! Take a look at this.
斯通塞佛 过来看看这个
This tree was here 20 years before Ponce de Leon landed.
这棵树的年代比里昂到达的时间还要早二十年
We're gonna be late for the wine-and-cheese reception.
我们快要赶不上美酒和乳酪了
Officer Fazekas? Yes?
帕丝警探 什么事
Can I help you? My name is Fox Mulder.
你有什么事吗 我叫福克斯·穆德
I'm an agent with the FBI. FBI? Who called you guys out?
联邦调查局探员 是谁叫你们来的
Nobody. We got stopped at your roadblock.
没人 我只是被你们的路障拦了下来
Sounds like you had a shooting.
听说这里发生枪击事件
Shots were reported,
有人说听到枪击
but we have no evidence of anyone being shot.
但我们没找到任何中弹的人
Well, what do you have evidence of?
那你们找到什么样的证据
A survey team didn't report in last night.
昨晚在这里工作的测量小组失踪了
We found one man's bloody jacket,
我们找到其中一人的外套沾满血迹
pretty torn up.
而且被撕得七零八落
And this morning, a boy got separated from his father.
今早一名小男孩又跟他父亲失散了
Separated by what?
为什么失散
It looks maybe like some kind of animal attack.
看起来 像被野兽攻击
What kind of animal? I'm not sure yet.
什么样的野兽 还不确定
I followed good tracks for the two surveyors,
我沿着两名测量员的脚印走了一阵
but the trails became confused.
但他们进入树林后脚步变得零乱
There was a third set of
还多了一组
tracks leading away I... I couldn't identify.
我无法辨认的脚印
Couldn't identify as the surveyors'?
你无法辨认是否属于测量员的吗
As man or animal,
我无法辨认是人是兽
Mulder?
穆德
Oh, just, uh... Hold on a second.
我 等一下
What about the boy's father?
那男孩的父亲呢
I tracked him to where he fired the shots.
我一路追踪到他开枪的地方
The ground's rocky but
地上虽然很多岩石
from the depressions in the underlying soil
但根据石头下的泥土印
I can tell that he entered the bushes over there,
我可以确定 他是从那里进入树林的
where I pick up another set of tracks,
那里也多了一组脚印
two different sets,
那里有两组截然不同的脚印
that, from the way the ground's upset,
由现场研判
is probably where the man was attacked.
他应该是在那里受袭的
But no other sign of him?
但除此之外 他的行踪也是成谜了
Do you have panther in these woods? Panther. Bear.
这里有美洲豹出没吗 有美洲豹 也有熊
But these tracks look like neither of those. No, sir.
不过这些脚印不像是它们的 没错
You know of a good motel in the area?
这附近有比较好的汽车旅馆吗
Excuse me. I think we can
对不起
handle this very well on our own. Thanks.
我认为自己就可以处理了
Mulder, we've got this conference.
穆德 我们还要开会
They're waiting. Yeah.
他们在等我们知道
How do I say this without using any negative words, Scully?
我要怎么避免使用消极字眼来解释呢
You want me to tell them you're not going to the seminar.
你要我去告诉他们你赶不上今年的团体研习营
You see? We don't need that conference.
是吧 我们根本不需要去参加研习营
We have communication like that - unspoken.
我不用开口 你就知道我的意思
Look! He's all eaten away.
瞧 他被吃掉了
How do you like that, eh ?
你喜欢这样吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表