Okay, sweetheart. We're just going in for a few things.
亲爱的 我们只买♥♥一些东西
We won't be long. Okay, polly ?
马上就好 宝莉
Mommy needs some groceries, okay ?
妈妈需要买♥♥点杂货
I don't like this store, mommy.
我不喜欢这家店 妈咪
We're only gonna be a minute.
我们马上就好
I wanna go home.
我要回家
let's have fun.
我们来玩一下吧
Help, melissa.
救救我 玛莉莎
We're going home, polly.
我们现在回家了
Please, don't do this to mommy.
请不要这样对待妈咪
It's dave down at the supr savr.
我是超级商场的大卫
Send whoever you got on duty.
把所有人都派过来
I want to play.
我想要玩
Scully.
我是史考莉
Hey, scully, it's me.
是我
Mulder, I thought we had an agreement.
穆德 我们不是说好了
We were both gonna take the weekend off.
这周我们都放假
Right. Right, I know. But-But I-I just received...
我知道 可是我刚刚
some information about-- About a case.
接到一些情报
A classic x-Files. Classic. I wanted to share it with you.
非常典型的X档案 我想和你分享
Mulder, I'm on vacation. The weather is clear.
穆德 我在度假 气候很好
I'm looking forward to hitting the
我迫不及待的上路
road and breathing in some of this fine new england air.
呼吸新英格兰的空气
You didn't rent a convertible, did you ?
你没有租敞篷车吧
Why ?
为什么
Are you aware of the statistics of decapitation ?
你知道头被撞断的机率吗
Mulder, I'm hanging up.
穆德 我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm turning off my cell phone. I'm back in the office on monday.
现在就要关机 我星期一会回办公室
You shouldn't talk and drive at the same time, either.
你不应该边打电♥话♥边开车
Are you aware of the statistics-- Hello ?
你知道出事的机率吗 听见吗
Sir ?
先生…
Sir, what happened ?
发生什么事了
I-I think we need a doctor.
我认为我们需要医生
who are you ?
你是谁
I'm--
我叫
My name is scully. I'm-- I'm an f.B.I. Agent.
史考莉 调查局探员
What happened to you ?
你到底怎么啦
I-I don't know. But dave, the butcher--
我不知道 屠夫大卫
I think he's dead.
他好像死了
Mulder.
我是穆德
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
i thought you were on vacation.
你不是在度假吗
I am. I'm up in maine.
是 我在缅因州
I thought you said you didn't want to be disturbed.
你不是不想打扰
You wanted to get out of your head for a few days.
你想要离开几天吗
I don't. I mean, I do. I--
没错
What are you watching, mulder ?
你在看什么
It's the "World's most deadliest swarms." Um--
我在看恐怖片
You said you were gonna be unreachable. What's going on ?
你不是关机了吗 怎么了
I, uh-- I'm at a market here.
我在当地的超♥市♥
I'm just trying to give the local p.D. A handle here.
帮助当地的警局
A handle on what ?
帮助什么
Well, I'm not quite sure how to describe it, mulder.
我不确定应该怎么形容
I didn't witness it myself,
我虽然没有亲眼看见
but there seems to be some kind...
这里的人
of an outbreak of people acting in a violent, involuntary way.
不由自主的出现 暴♥力♥行为
Towards who ?
对象是谁
Toward themselves.
自己
Themselves ?
自己吗
Yeah.
是的
Beating at their faces, clawing at their eyes.
他们拍打自己的脸 抓自己的眼睛
One man is dead.
有一个男人已经死了
Dead how ?
怎么死的
Self-Inflicted, it appears.
好像是自杀
Huh. It sounds to me like that's, uh, witchcraft...
听起来你看到的好像是某种巫术
or maybe some sorcery that you're looking for there.
可能你要找的是巫师
No, I don't think it's witchcraft, mulder, or sorcery.
我不认为这是巫术 巫师之类的 穆德
I've had a look around, and I don't see any evidence...
我已经到处找过了
of anything that warrants that kind of suspicion.
没有然后巫术的迹象
Maybe you don't know what you're looking for.
也许你不知道自己要找什么
Like evidence of conjury or the black arts or shamanism,
是不是要找魔术师 魔法 萨满教
Divination, wicca or any kind of pagan or neo-Pagan practice,
占卜 威卡教
Charms, cards, familiars, bloodstones or hex signs...
异教 新异教
or any of the ritual tableau associated...
魔石 卡片 血石 六角星
with the occult, santeria,
还有玄学 萨泰里阿教
voudom, macumba
伏都 马库姆巴
or any high or low magic.
和高低级魔法的祭祀物品
Scully ?
史考莉
Yes ?
什么事
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
I was hoping for something a little more helpful.
希望你可以说帮得上忙的话
Short of looking for a lady
我们在找
wearing a pointy hat, riding a broomstick,
是戴尖帽 骑扫把的女人
I think you've pretty much got it covered there.
你已经概括得很清楚
Thanks anyway.
谢谢你了
Who's that woman right there ?
那个女人是谁
Melissa turner.
玛莉莎·透纳
She's the only one I've seen who looks unaffected.
只有她脸上没有伤
What's your point ?
这是什么意思
You might want to talk to her.
也许应该找她谈谈
Ms. Scully.
史考莉小姐
You staying in town ?
你会呆在镇上吗
Yes.
会
I'm on vacation. Why ?
我在度假 怎么呢
What you said back there about melissa turner...
你刚刚提到玛莉莎·透纳
kind of put a spin on this whole business here today.
使得今天的事情解释得通了
How's that ?
怎么说
Well, melissa's caused some stir.
她造成了这里的骚动
People here say she's a witch.
有些人认为她是巫婆
It's not the first time for that accusation in these parts.
这种指控不算少见
Uh, yeah.
是的
To be honest with you, captain bonsaint, um,
老实说 邦沙警长
I'm not much of a believer in witchcraft.
我不太相信巫术
You know, I'm not either. I used to
我也是 我以前认为是
just think it's 'cause melissa was pretty and single.
因为玛莉莎单身 美丽
Threatenin', you know ?
容易招来危险
But now you're not convinced ?
现在你改变看法了吗
Well, you know, I appreciate the trouble you went to,
我很感谢你的帮助
And I sure do hope there's
我也希望
a reasonable explanation, like you said.
有合理的解释
Just this one thing gonna
但有一点
make it hard to persuade folks to your thinkin'.
很难说服大家的
What one thing is that ?
哪一点
Who she's been carrying on with.
她在和谁交往
"Who she's been carrying on with" ?
她在和谁交往
Uh, yeah. With dave, the butcher.
她在和谁交往 屠夫大卫
hello ?
哈罗
Hey, it's buddy.
我是巴迪
Oh, hi.
你好
Are you okay, melissa ?
你没事吧 玛莉莎
I'm fine. Why do you ask ?
我很好 你为什么会问
Who's that, mommy ?
妈妈 谁打来的
I know you were here, melissa, down at the supr savr.
我知道你来过超♥市♥ 玛莉莎
I don't know what you're talking about, buddy.
我不知道你在说什么 巴迪
Hang up, mommy.
妈妈 挂电♥话♥
Melissa,
玛莉莎
Turn the music down.
把音乐关小声点
There's some talk that
谣言说你和今天
you're involved in what happened here today.
所发生的事情有关
I'm not involved in anything.
我什么都没有做
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表