You knew them? They were friends of mine.
你认识他们 他们是我的朋友
Friends from where?
什么地方的朋友
From a long time ago.
很久以前的朋友
It's not supposed to be happening. Not like this.
不应该发生 不应该如此
You have to do something about it.
你们一定要想办法
What would you like me to do?
你要我怎么做
You have to stop it.
必须去阻止
Stop who?
阻止谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Agent Mulder, my name's Jeffrey Spender.
穆德探员 我叫杰弗里·斯彭德
Oh, son of... the prophet.
先知我的儿子
I asked you to leave her alone.
请过你不要去烦她
Your mother called us about the incident in Virginia.
你的母亲联络我们是因为弗吉尼亚州的事件
She said that she knew some of the dead. Of course she did.
她说认识一些死者 当然认识
They were in the same ridiculous cult that she was.
他们以前和她属于同一个邪教
There you have it.
明白了吧
She was in a cult? A UFO cult
她参与了邪教吗 那是一个飞碟邪教
who believed they would be carried
他们相信自己会搭乘母船
to immortality in some flying "Mother wheel".
前往太空得到永生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We won't be bothering you or your mother any more.
我们不会烦你或你母亲了
You think you can pull this off, don't you?
你认为你会成功的吗
If they give me what I want, I'm gonna rule the world.
如果他们给我我要的 我会统治这个世界
We've got them on their knees, Alex.
我们已经使他们屈服了 艾利克斯
Yeah.
是的
Let's get out of this hole.
我们离开这个鬼地方吧
Well...
噢
Where's the boy?
那个男孩在哪里
Are you ready for this?
你准备好了吗
I've gone over the initial
我刚刚在看
forensics and pathology reports from Skyland Mountain.
史卡兰山事件的 初步验尸报告
While the event itself remains unexplained,
虽然现在还无法解释
it's less than a mystery who's involved.
但是谁参与了是很明显的
At least for me. Certainly for you.
至少对你 对我来说都是如此的
Our pathologists here haven't finalized their reports,
虽然病理学家还没有 提出最好的结论
but I was able to have
可是我任意选出
three victims selected at random for x-rays.
三名死者来照X光
That's how I found these. Small
我就找到了这些
pieces of what looks like metal in the cervical tissue
这里有很小的金属块 在烧焦的宫颈组织里
here, here, and here.
这里 这里 这里…
Implants.
植入物
I followed up with the families of the three victims.
我去找了这些死者的家属
None had any cult associations,
发现他们都没有加入邪教
but two out of the three
三人中有两人
belonged to the local Mutual UFO Networks.
属于飞碟协会的
Both claimed abduction experiences.
而且都说自己被绑♥架♥过
Both were being treated
他们两个
by a medical practitioner over recent months.
这几个月来都在接受治疗
For what? Take a look.
治疗什么 你看看
"Major depressive disorder characterized
严重抑郁症
by periods of sustained anxiety and paranoia."
因长♥期♥偏执所引起的严重沮丧 多疑
"Patient believes he will be called
病人认为自己会被呼唤
to a place where he will be abducted by aliens."
前往一个未知的地点 在那里会被外星人绑♥架♥
The implants triggered those responses.
是移植金属物引起反应的
Those people were led to Skyland Mountain.
这些人被呼唤去史卡兰山
By whom?
是谁干的
By the same government that put the implant in you,
对你移植的政♥府♥
to function as a homing mechanism.
这是个传唤装置
Mulder, that doesn't make sense. Why not?
穆德 这一点都不合理 为什么
A tracking system using military app satellite technology
这种追逐系统用的是军方应用
to monitor test subjects,
用卫星科技来跟踪实验目标
or to stage what people might believe are alien abductions,
或设个局 让人们以为自己被外星人绑♥架♥
But they weren't abducted. They were led to their deaths.
可是他们没有被绑♥架♥ 他们被领上死路
And for what purpose?
这有什么目的
I don't know that yet.
这点我还不知道
You know, Mulder...
你知道吗 穆德
maybe you shouldn't be so quick...
也许你不应该这么快去
to rule out what Cassandra Spender has to say.
排除卡珊卓的说词
Mulder.
我是穆德
Agent Mulder? Yes.
穆德探员吗 是的
This is Marita Covarrubias. Is this a secure line we're on?
我是玛莉塔 你这条线安全吗
Yes. You were at Skyland Mountain.
安全 你去过史卡兰山
Are you aware of a UN report
你知道联♥合♥国♥
on a similar incident in the former Soviet Union?
发现前苏联的哈萨克斯坦有类似事件吗
No.
不知道
I was in Kazakhstan, Agent Mulder. There is a connection.
我去过哈萨克斯坦 穆德探员 这是有关连的
I have someone who knows it. I have him with me now.
有一个人知道此事 他就在我身边
Where are you? At a pay phone on Skodal Road, off the I90.
你在哪 90号♥高速公路附近的公用电♥话♥亭
Come here. Wait for my call, for directions.
赶快来这里 等我联络你
Marita?
玛莉塔
Hello? Who's this?
哈罗 是谁
This is Special Agent Spender.Who's this?
我是斯彭德探员 你是谁
This is Fox Mulder.
福克斯·穆德
Why are you calling here? I'm actually looking for Agent Scully.
你为什么打电♥话♥来这里 我在找史考莉探员
I haven't been able to reach her and...
我一直找不到她 她说
She's not here. Nor is my mother.
她不在这里 我妈也不在
What are you talking about? She's gone from her room.
你在说什么 她离开了自己的病房♥
Gone where? Look, she's just gone.
去哪里 她就是不见了
Don't you get it? She's got nowhere to go.
你不明白吗 她无处可去
Look!
快看
There! There it is!
就在那里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表