剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我们将如往昔般充满活力 神怿气愉
We will be young and merry as we used to be.
-敬珍女士 -陛下
-Lady Jane. -Your Majesty.
敬珍女士!
Lady Jane!
我不想穿 你不能强迫我
I won't wear it! You can't make me!
不要不要 我不走
No! No! I'm not going!
伊丽莎白小姐 你必须照做
Lady Elizabeth, you must do as you are told!
安静 否则我要打你了
Now hush! Or I will hit you.
别这样看我 孩子
Don't look like that, girl!
我们奉命将孩子
We are ordered to remove the child
转移到国王视线以外
so she can be kept out of sight of the King.
-小公主 -她已经不是公主了
-Little Princess. -She is no longer a Princess.
而是私生子
She is a bastard.
克伦威尔大人还要求把她的账目理清
And Master Cromwell has asked for her accounts to be settled.
包括为她母亲在伦敦塔中提供的必需品
Also in respect of necessities provided for her mother in the Tower.
你是说 要她承担她母亲关押时的费用
You mean,the child should pay for her mother's imprisonment?
是的 从国王提供的生活费中扣除
Yes. Out of the money the King pays for her household.
就是这样
Exactly.
这是个复杂多变的世界 女士
The world is a slippery place, my Lady.
如果你肯听我一言
If you would take my advice, for what it's worth,
找个有钱人嫁了吧
find a rich man to marry
还要是个对政♥治♥一窍不通的笨蛋
who is too stupid to know anything about politics.
之后除非你死于难产 有这个可能
Then, perhaps, unless you die in childbirth, which is likely,
或是在不可避免的瘟疫中丧生
or the plague, which is almost inevitable...
那么你将会很幸福
then you will be happy.
你想聊些什么呢 亲爱的
What would you like to talk about, sweetheart?
如果陛下不介意的话
If your Majesty would allow,
我想谈谈您的女儿玛丽
I should like to talk about your daughter Mary.
我希望我当王后时
When I am Queen
能看到她重获继承权
I would hope to see her reinstated as heir apparent.
珍 就你这个小傻瓜才会这么想
Jane, you're a fool to hope so.
你应该为我们将来的孩子
You ought to solicit the advancement
恳求这个权力 而不是其他人的孩子
of the children we're going to have, not any others.
但是陛下 我这么做不是为
But, Your Majesty, I thought I was asking not so much
别人求好 而是为您的心境
for the good of others, as for the good of the repose
安详宁静着想
and tranquility of yourself,
也为我们未来的孩子
as well as the children we may have ourselves.
以及陛下的王国太平
And for the tranquility of your Majesty's kingdom.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我只是太想要一个崭新的开始
It's just that I so much want a new beginning.
一场复兴
A renaissance.
有时往事不堪提 你能理解吗
Sometimes it is hard to be reminded of things. Do you understand?
你是如此纯洁
You are so pure.
我只是不想让你被陈年往事困扰
I just don't want you to be affected by things that have gone before.
我可以吻你吗 珍?
May I kiss you,Jane?
你不是英格兰国王吗
Aren't you the King of England?
一切将为她而改变
Everything will change for her.
这个吻预示着她的命运与财富
That kiss is her destiny,and her fortune.
我们亦然
And ours.
在我还是小女孩时
You know,when I was a girl,
我在奥地利的玛格丽特宫廷当差
I served at the court of Margaret of Austria.
曾是多么美妙的时光
It was a wonderful time.
庆典和舞会
Pageants and dances.
很多很多的舞会
So many dances.
有次我曾经扮作亚马逊人的女王
I once appeared as the Queen of the Amazons,
手里舞着剑
with a naked sword in my hand,
戴着插着巨大羽毛的绯红头饰!
and a crimson headdress with a great plume!
玛格丽特也同样聪颖智慧
But Margaret was wise,too.
她告诫我们 "信任那些服侍你的人
She said to us: "Trust in those who offer you service,
"少女们 因为最终你们将发现
"and in the end,my maidens,you will find yourself in the ranks
自己被欺骗"
of those who have been deceived."
我是不是
Am I...
将被审讯?
Am I to be tried?
不 你将被释放
No. You are to be released.
但是 陛下谕令如下
But,his Majesty commands,
鉴于你不再受陛下宠信
that since you no longer enjoy his trust or affection,
将立即褫夺
you are to be stripped forthwith
你所有的官职与头衔
of all your official posts and titles.
你将不再任职于枢密院
You will no longer serve on the Privy Council,
不再担任掌玺大臣一职
you will relinquish the role of Lord Privy Seal,
即剥夺你所有特权
and all its privileges.
陛下也要求你立即离宫
His Majesty also desires that you leave court.
永远离开陛下的视线
And that you never show yourself in his presence again
违者以死论处
On pain of death.
这么说将保留我的伯爵身份?
So I am to keep my earldom?
你是否目睹你儿子被处死?
Did you watch your son die?
你的女儿呢?
What about your daughter?
你是否也会看她受刑?
Will you watch her suffer?
你是否会看她受死?
Will you watch her die?
告诉我 波林 这一切值得吗?
Tell me,Boleyn: was it all worth it?
停!
Halt!
看见了吗
Do see this?
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是青春之泉
It's the Fountain of Youth.
看吧!
Look!
我已重获新生!
I am re-born!
这边请 先生
This way,Monsieur.
你的延迟到达令我感到遗憾
I deeply regret you were delayed.
可否观赏一下?
May I see it?
请随意 先生
Si vous voulez,Monsieur.
很漂亮 对吗
It's beautiful,no?
行刑时间为九时
The execution is ordered for nine o'clock.
您将在两小时前被叫醒
You will be awoken two hours before,
以便您能食用早餐
in order for you to have breakfast.
还有其他事交待吗
So,if that is all?
是的 先生
No,Monsieur.
我有几句话要说
I must say a few words.
夫人绝对不能带任何镣铐
The lady must not to be restrained in any way.
而且 最为重要的是
But,it is very important that the lady
夫人不能回头观看 以免对剑产生恐惧
doesn't look back like this for the fear of the sword.
所以首先 我会把剑掩藏到她看不见的地方
Alors first,I hide the sword so she cannot see it.
通常他们都会四处观望
It is totally normal they want to look around
想看看死亡来自何方 对吧?
and see where your death come from. No? Ha! Ha!
因此 当她完成祷告准备赴死时
So,when she has finished her prayers,and is ready to go...
我会对她前面的男孩说 "取我的剑来"
I say,to boy in front of her,"Fetch my sword".
夫人便自然会注视那人
Of course the lady looks at man.
而这就是下剑 最完美的角度
And this is just the perfect angle for me.
当她看着那人时 我便猛然挥剑
When she looks at man. Then I strike.
然后"喀嚓"
Then,"Chuck!"
您明白了吗
You understand?
是的 我明白了
I think so,yes.
非常快 她感觉不到任何痛苦
Oh,it's very quick. She feel no pain.
先生?
Monsieur?
您不会失望的
You will be not disappointed.
我确信
I'm sure.
您知无论我是否该当一死
Thou knowest whether I deserve this death.
不要成就我的意思 只要成就你的意思
Not my will O Lord, but thine be done.
我将赞美上主的名号♥
I will give glory to thy name,
因你赐我帮助与庇护
for thou art my help and my protection.
你已庇护我 保护我
Thou hast protected me and preserved me...
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
他会找到你!
He'll get you!
夫人 时辰已到 请务必准备妥当
Madam,the hour approaches, you must make ready.
不必过虑您的职责
Acquit yourself of your charge,
我早已准备好了
for I have been long prepared.
国王请您带着这个钱包
The King asks that you take this purse.
里面有二十镑
It has twenty pounds in it,
用来支付刽子手的服务
to pay the headsman for his services
以及布施贫寒
and distribute alms to the poor.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表