剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
盛情款待无法脱身
...imprisoned by affection.
夫人? 我说话惹您见笑了吗
Madame? Are you amusing yourself at my expense?
对不起 先生
Forgive me Monsieur.
我实在忍♥不住笑出声来
I could not help laughing
吾王本欲向我引见你的秘书
at the King's proposition of introducing your secretary to me.
但却在路途中
For whilst he was finding him
因遇到漂亮女士而全然忘掉初衷
he met that pretty lady and forgot the whole thing.
来谈正事吧
Let's talk some business.
我女儿伊丽莎白与昂古莱姆公爵的联姻一事
What instructions do you have from your master with regard to
你主人是如何交代的?
the betrothal of my daughter Elizabeth to the Duke of Angouleme?
陛下他很遗憾 此项提亲不可能
His Majesty regrets that such a proposition is impossible.
为何"不可能"?
Why "impossible"?
虽然他深爱陛下 但国王无法赞成
Much as he loves Your Majesty the King cannot agree
让他心爱的儿子迎娶合法地位
to betroth his beloved son to a bride whose legitimacy
未得到保禄教皇陛下
is not accepted by his Holiness Pope Paul
及神圣教会
by Holy Church itself
甚至于神圣罗马皇帝认可的新娘
nor even by the Emperor.
不过 吾王陛下
However His Majesty
为示亲善 另行提婚
to demonstrate his love proposes another match.
他将应许法王太子
He would consent to the betrothal of the Dauphin...
与你合法的女儿玛丽女士联姻
to Lady Mary your legitimate daughter.
如果您不同意这桩婚事
If you do not agree to the match my master
我主人便会让王太子迎娶神圣罗马皇帝之女
will marry his son to the Emperor's daughter...
这将会使贵国孤立于欧洲
leaving your country isolated in Europe.
阁下 您与陛下的会面结束了
Excellence your audience with His Majesty is now over.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我没有任何借口 凯瑟琳
I have no excuses Catherine.
我原以为那种日子已经离我而去了
I thought those days were behind me.
也许本性难移
Perhaps human nature can never change.
我向你发誓 类似事情绝不会再发生了
I swear to you it will never happen again.
我太爱你了
I love you too much.
我无权请你相信我
I have no right to ask you to believe me.
但这是真的
But it's true.
你看
You see...
你终究还是令我落泪了
...you did make me cry after all.
她是谁?
Who was she?
你指谁?
Who was who?
在你去找贡蒂哀先生时
That lady you were talking to
与你谈话的那个女士
when you were supposed to be finding Monsieur Gontier.
我不知道
I don't know.
她是你的情妇之一吗
Is she one of your mistresses?
你有多少情妇?
How many do you have?
都叫什么名字?
What are their names?
把她们都安置在何处?
Where do you keep them?
有人密报我 你的那些贵族们
Someone told me that your nobles
像布兰顿之流 一直在帮你沾花惹草
like Brandon are assisting you in having your affairs.
就此打住吧
That's enough.
不
No.
不 你对我说...你总是对我说
No. You told me... you always told me
我们该对彼此诚实
that we should be truthful with each other.
你说这是爱的真谛
You said it was the definition of love.
那么我来告诉你真♥相♥
Then here's the truth:
你必须闭上眼睛忍♥气吞声
you must shut your eyes and endure
向你的前任学习
like your betters have done before you.
你怎能这么跟我说?
How can you say that to me?
你难道不知道我爱你
Don't you know that I love you
强过凯瑟琳千倍!
a thousand times more than Katherine ever did!
你难道又不知 我可以迅速把你捧上天
And don't you know that I can drag you down
也可以立刻把你拉下马?
as quickly as I raised you?
你该庆幸你已经有了张床 夫人
This is lucky you have your bed already madam
因为如果你没有 我绝不会给你第二次
because if you did not I wouldn't give it to you again.
弗兰西斯不接受婚约
Francis won't accept to the betrothal.
-为什么? -你觉得是为什么
-Why? -Why do you think?!
因为教皇 他还有神圣罗马皇帝
Because the Pope and he and the Emperor
全都认为她是私生子!
all agree she's a bastard!
而你并非我妻!
And you are not my wife!
告诉我 你家凯瑟琳近来如何?
Tell me: how's your Catherine?
她很好
She's fine.
事实上 她怀孕了
In fact... she's with child.
你真是个幸福的已婚男人 查尔斯
Ah! You're a happily married man Charles.
我徒有健羡
I envy you.
你认为行星是否影响着我们的生活?
Do you think the planets influence our lives?
我不知道
I don't know.
我过去经常与莫尔谈论这方面问题
I would often discuss the issue with More.
在夜里我们会站在屋顶上 揣摸天际
We would stand on the roof at nights and study the heavens.
莫尔对天文饱有学识
More had a great knowledge of the stars
了解星尘是如何影响着我们的...
and how they influence our...
心态
...humors.
我如今对莫尔所发生的一切感到悔恨
I regret now what happened to More.
有时甚至企盼它从未发生
In some ways I wish it never happened.
但这并非都是我的错
But it wasn't all my fault.
每当我决心动摇
Whenever my resolve weakened
每当我心生救他之念
whenever I was inclined to save him...
有个人便会私下
a certain person would privately
逼迫我加紧对他的毁灭
urged me on to his destruction.
何许人?
Who?
你知道她是何许人也 查尔斯
You know who she is Charles.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表