剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
都铎王朝 第二季 第2集
The Tudors Season 2 -Episode 2
《都铎王朝》前情回顾
previously on the tudors
我们收到两封关于
we have received two new letters
英格兰国王要事的函件
regarding The king of england's great matter.
第一封是国王手谕
first is from the king
敦促教廷做出最终裁决
Urging the curia to make a final decision
为了英格兰的和平判处他的婚姻无效
On his annulment for the sake of peace in england.
国王陛下将被授予新头衔
Your Majesty has a new title:
"英格兰教会和神职人员的最高领袖"
Supreme head of the church,
只在基♥督♥律法允许范围内
As far as the law of christ allows.
我不能容许私自信仰异教
I cannot condone this vision of private belief. for me,
对我而言 教会便是主存在的活证
The church is a living sign of god's presence.
-第二封呢? -神圣罗马帝国皇帝写来的
-and the second letter? -from the emperor,urging you
敦促您阻止判决婚姻无效
To prevent the annulment and
并将国王逐出教会
excommunicate the king.
我们都要结婚了
it's so hard when we're to be married
她还在宫里! 婚姻里不可能有三个人存在
But she's still here! you can't have three people in a marriage!
你怎么就不明白?
Why can't you see that?
国王质询如果没有教皇的允许
the king demanded to know what would happen
他仍然执意迎娶安妮
if he married anne without
会有什么后果
the pope's permission.
只有波林支持他 他的朋友布兰顿都反对
Only boleyn supported him,not even his friend brandon.
陛下命令您于一个月内离开此地
his majesty commands that you be gone from this place.
无论我在哪 我都是他的妻子
wherever I go,I remain his wife.
他们的抵♥制♥与反抗只来自一个人
their resistance really stemmed from only one man.
-你明白要做什么吗? -明白
-You understand what's expected of you? - I do.
如果你背叛我们 我会杀了你整个家族
if you betray us,i'll destroy your entire family.
四个人痛苦的死去 有的人怪在安夫人身上
four men died of their pains. some people even blamed the lady anne.
-"有些人"把一切都怪在她头上! -亨利
-some people will blame her for everything! -harry
叫我亨利的时代已经过去了!
the time for harry is over! -what of this girl,the king's whore?
这个女人到底什么来头 国王的婊♥子♥?
what of this girl,the king's whore?
为什么没人干脆让她消失?
Why doesn't someone just get rid of her?
为了自己的欲望 她引诱蛊惑了他
with her lust,she has seduced and bewitched him.
他甚至想背叛自己的合法妻子
he considers betraying his lawful wife.
你愿意去暗♥杀♥安夫人吗?
and you will assassinate the lady anne?
我提议继续坚持
and I say we continue to insist
教会特权不受世俗的干扰
Upon the church's immunity from secular interference;
而且我们会坚持下去
And we shall continue to insist upon it
因为这一豁免权
Because that immunity
是我主授予的
Was ordained by god.
并且这一教会特权
And this immunity from secular interference should extend
也应由教会的神父和教工享有
To the ordained priests and servants of our holy church
他们应该免受谋杀等伤害的威胁
And they should be free from the threat
无论是下毒
Of murder and harm,by the use of poison...
还是其他恶毒的方式 这些信徒唯一的"罪孽"
or any other foul means,when their only crime
无非是遵从了上帝的旨意
Has been to obey god's law
维护了教会的圣洁
And uphold the sanctity of the church.
我恳请大家理解...
I beg you to understand...
国王肯定不会允许这种事情的
the king can't allow this.
投票至关重要
The vote is crucial.
无论如何 他都会粉碎教会
One way or another,he must break the church,
从现在 到永远
Now and for always.
-你好 马克 -这到底是怎么了 怀特先生
-hey,mark. -what is this,mr. wyatt?
这可是圣诞节! 温馨的节日
It's christmas! the season of goodwill.
大家都怎么了?
What's wrong with everyone?
今年一切都不同往日
there's no mirth this year
-所以没什么气氛 -为什么?
-because everything is different. -how?
不知道你注意到没有
in case you hadn't noticed,
王后和她的婢女都不在
the queen and her ladies aren't here.
所以我们就该不开心?
why should we all be sad about that?
正如法国人所说 没有王后的后宫
you know the Franch say A court without ladies
就像花♥园♥没有了鲜花
Is like a garden without flowers.
安妮夫人 您的圣诞礼物
lady anne,a christmas present
来自国王陛下
From his majesty.
感谢陛下
thank you,your majesty.
我还为你订制了一张很舒服的床
I've also had a great bed made for you.
就要做好了
It's almost ready.
陛下 来自安妮夫人的礼物
your majesty,a present from the lady anne.
猎矛
boar spears
很显然 是比斯开(西班牙地名)风格的
made after the biscayan fashion,apparently.
这是最上乘的
the best.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you,sweetheart.
还有一件礼物 陛下
another present for your majesty.
拿近点
come closer.
很精致
It's very fine.
-谁送的? -王后陛下
-Who sent it to me? -her majesty
凯瑟琳王后 国王陛下
Queen katherine,your majesty.
我不接受 拿走!
I will not receive it. take it away!
别让她扫了雅兴
don't let her spoil everything.
陛下 首相托马斯·莫尔爵士觐见
your majesty,the chancellor sir thomas more.
托马斯爵士
sir thomas.
陛下 安妮女士
majesty. mistress anne.
我带来一份很合时宜的礼物
I have a seasonal gift for you.
请恩准
With your permission.
它提醒我们这个节日的意义
It reminds us of what we have to celebrate.
谢谢你 托马斯爵士 我会珍惜的
thank you,sir thomas. I will treasure this.
我们要尽早会面 托马斯
We must meet soon,thomas.
我们还有很多国事要商讨
There's a great deal to do with the business of management of this kingdom.
关于教会滥用特权的事情
There's still a great clamour against the privileges
还有很多争论
Enjoyed by the clergy,and their abuse of it.
必定还要采取进一步措施
Further measures will certainly have to be taken.
-期待与您探讨 陛下 -托马斯
-I look forward to consulting with your majesty. -thomas.
圣诞快乐
Happy christmas.
-陛下 -查尔斯
-your majesty. -charles!
-陛下 -圣诞快乐
-majesty. -happy christmas.
圣诞快乐
Happy christmas.
-打网球吗? -好主意
- game of tennis? -good idea.
-有件事不知该不该说 -说吧
-May I speak with you honestly? -I hope so.
你是不是一定要娶波林女士 不计后果
are you really gonna marry mistress boleyn? whatever the consequences
不计前嫌?
Whatever her history?
查尔斯 你问这个什么意思
why do you ask,charles?
不计前嫌是什么意思
what do you mean "whatever her history?"
我有确信的消息她和托马斯·怀特曾经有私情
I have it on very good authority that she and thomas wyatt were once lovers.
显然她与托马斯经常私通
Apparently she fornicated with him on many occasions,
有时夜里偷偷溜到他的房♥间
Sometimes brazenly entering his chambers at night.
我听说过 她否认了
I've heard those rumours. she denies it.
嗯 她当然会否认了 不是吗
well,she would,wouldn't she?
我说了 她说没有!
I said she denies it!
圣诞快乐
Happy christmas.
你觉得国王怎么样 克朗默先生?
how do you find the king,mr. cranmer?
我向您起誓 克伦威尔先生
I swear to you,mr. cromwell,
他真的是最善良的王公
that he really is the kindest of princes.
我觉得你遇到了一个大好的机遇
I think you were born at a happy hour
因为目前看来 你的言行
For it seems,do or say what you will,
国王陛下都会支持的
His majesty will always take it at your hand.
我不这么认为
I am not so conceited
事实上我只是陛下的一个勤恳的仆人
As to suppose I am anything more to his majesty than a diligent servant.
谦虚为你赢得荣誉
your modesty does you honour.
可是国王陛下很明显认为
But his majesty clearly thinks
你一定可以胜任更高的职责
that you are destined for better things.
因此他任命你为
Which is why he has appointed you
派驻神圣罗马帝国的特使
His special envoy to the court of the emperor.
他不可能这样做!
he can't possibly do that!
我的意思是...是说...为什么选我呢
What... what I mean is... is,why me?
我是个无名小卒 克伦威尔先生
I... I am nothing,mr. cromwell.
陛下非常信任你
his majesty trusts you absolutely.
他知道你比任何人都了解他要事
He knows that you understand his great matter
作为陛下的代言人
Better than anyone else,and that you take his part.
你最好尽力在皇宫代表他的意愿
You'd better place the most to represent him at the imperial court.
我相信你会非常成功的
I'm sure that you'll be a great success.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表