剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
这里就是英格兰了
This is England.
他们想任命克朗默先生为大主教
They want to make Cranmer Archbishop.
我很好奇教皇是不是清楚克朗默在这的声誉
I wonder if the Pope knows of the reputation Cranmer has here
他全心全意为路德派运动尽力
For being devoted heart and soul to the Lutheran movement.
他曾经是波林家族的专任牧师
he was once chaplain to the Boleyns.
应该要求他特别宣誓
He ought to be required to take a special oath
-决不干涉离婚的事情 -他当然会干涉
-Not to meddle with the divorce. -Of course he'll meddle!
这才是他们的真正用意!
That's what they want!
他们才不在乎神圣教会
They don't care about Holy Church anymore.
甚至已经不在乎人♥民♥
They don't even care about the people.
国王已被蒙蔽 除了上帝他无所畏惧
The King,in his blindness,fears no one but God.
我担心王后
I fear for the Queen.
据说安妮·波林公开表示讨厌王后和公主
They say Anne Boleyn hates her openly and her daughter,too.
她曾经恐吓过公主
She's made threats against the child.
说这话时谨慎一点
those are dangerous words.
也为你自己孩子们的性命着想一下
Think also of the lives of your own children.
这是什么?
What is this?
反土著奴役教皇敕令 圣父
The Bull Sublimus Dei,Holy Father.
提示我一下
Remind me.
废除奴役制度的提案
It forbids the enslavement
解放新大♥陆♥地区的本地人
Of the native peoples of the new world.
这我们非常乐意签署
Then we sign it very willingly.
因为事实上 坎佩基奥
For the fact is,Campeggio
欧洲国王们有权无德
that the Kings of europe have power but no morality.
我必须主持公道
I must act as their conscience.
他们是我任性的孩子 我作为他们的父亲
They are my wilful children and I their father,
要带领他们走向正义的道路
Leading them along the paths of righteousness.
愿主庇佑
So help me God.
-这个呢? -英格兰国王申请
-And this? -the King of England asks your approval
任命新的坎特伯雷大主教
To appoint a new Archbishop of Canterbury,
接任已经去世的渥兰大主教
After the death of Archbishop Warham.
人们还说他不在乎呢
and people say he doesn't care!
候选人叫什么?
What is the name of the candidate?
托马斯·克朗默
Thomas Cranmer.
我们对这克朗默有何了解?
What do we know of this Cranmer?
知之甚少 他只是位小牧师 无名小卒
Virtually nothing. He's an obscure cleric. A nobody.
很多传言说他私底下信奉路德教
There are strong rumors that he is a secret Lutheran.
那我们便不能批准他的任命
Then we should not approve his appointment.
不能 我也这么想 教皇陛下
No. Not in my opinion,Holiness.
不过...
And yet...
我们得给英国教会一个机会
We want to give the English Church the opportunity
使其恢复对真正信仰的原有忠诚
To return to its first allegiance,and our true faith.
我们得取悦国王
We want to please the King.
我们得让他对我们感恩戴德
We want to make him beholden to us.
有什么能比
What better way to please him
无名小卒的任命更令他高兴呢? 再说
Than to approve the appointment of a nobody? After all,
一个无名之辈又能对教廷有什么威胁呢?
What harm can a nobody inflict upon our Holy Church?
大人
Your Grace.
很高兴看到你被批准接任大主教
We are most pleased to see you confirmed as Archbishop.
陛下 我承认对于接任此职
Your Majesty,I confess I had some scruples
我还有所顾虑
About accepting the office,
因为我必须得到教皇的恩准
Since I must receive it at the Pope's hand.
你不必对罗马教廷尽忠
You are not beholden to Rome.
只需向上帝和我尽责
Only to God,and me.
现在 大主教
And now,Archbishop,
作为本国神权管辖的首席大臣
as principle minister of spiritual jurisdiction in our realm,
我要你立即为我的要事做一劳永逸的了断
I ask you to determine once and for all,my Great Matter.
我的第一次婚姻是否有效?!
Whether or not my first marriage was valid.
陛下 我将立刻着手办理此事
Majesty,I shall address the question with the greatest urgency,
尽快宣判我的裁定
And presently pronounce my verdict.
-克伦威尔先生 -陛下?
-Mr. Cromwell. -Majesty?
托马斯·莫尔已经离去
Since the departure of Thomas More,
英格兰正缺一位大♥法♥官
England has lacked a Chancellor.
-我相信你能担此重任 -谢陛下
-I am trusting you to fill that office. -Majesty.
他在哪? 沙福克在哪?
Where is he? Where's Suffolk?
在万能的主的面前 我们在此集结
We are gathered here together,in the sight of God almighty,
见证他和她的神圣婚姻
To join in Holy matrimony,this man and this woman.
请你们彼此宣誓
And will you both answer that
你们从此正当结合
you will keep all these coming days rightful,
明智而慎重
With right wiseness and discretion,
仁慈而互信
With mercy and truth.
愿吾主保佑
So help you God.
布里列顿阁下
Master Breredon.
没用的 我失败了
It's no use. I failed.
而且我再也无法忍♥受此地
And I can no longer bear this place.
那就去你内心向往之地
Then go where your heart tells you.
带着吾主的保佑
With God's blessing.
莫尔宫
The More
夫人 沙福克公爵觐见
My Lady,Duke of Surffolk
大人
Your Grace.
夫人...
My Lady...
我奉王命至此
His Majesty has ordered me here.
陛下命我知会您...
He's asked me to tell you...
他警告您别不必妄图再回到他身边...
He warns you not to try to return to him...
他现在已与安妮女士完婚
Since he is now married to the Lady Anne.
从今往后 您将禁用王后之名
From henceforth,you must abstain from using the title of Queen.
头衔改为威尔士亲王太妃
You will now be referred to as the Princess Dowager of Wales.
您必须减小日常开支
You must also cut your household expenses.
出于慷慨 陛下允许您继续享有您的财产
In his generosity,the King allows you to keep your property,
但将不再继续支付仆人费用
But will no longer pay your servants' wages,
及日常开支
Or your household expenses.
那我的女儿呢?
And what of my daughter?
-玛丽呢? 我能见她吗? -夫人
-What of Mary? May I see her? -Madam.
宽恕我
Forgive me.
你知道吗 布兰顿先生?
You know something,Mr. Bradon?
如果我必须在极喜
If I had to choose between extreme happiness
与极悲之间做出选择...
And extreme sorrow...
我总会选择悲伤
I would always choose sorrow.
因为当你快乐时 你会忘记...
For when you are happy you forget...
忘记信仰 忘记上帝
You forget about spiritual things; you forget about God.
但当你悲伤时...
But in your sorrow...
上帝总与你同在
He is always with you.
愿吾主保佑 并与你同在 夫人
May Lord bless you and keep you,my Lady.
只要我一息尚存
As long as I live,
我会永远称我为英格兰王后
I will call myself the Queen of England.
-感谢上帝 -阿门
-Deo gracias. -Amen.
大人 我有些消息
Your Grace,I have some news.
我得知克伦威尔先生将向议会
I have learned that Mr. Cromwell is to present
提交另一份议案
another bill to parliament.
关于上诉限制的议案
The Act of Restraint of Appeals.
在这看似无害的题目下
And under its innocuous title
隐藏着极为反♥动♥的意图
Does it conceal its most revolutionary intent.
怎么写的?
What does it say?
"英格兰领土作为一个帝国"
"This realm of England is an Empire,
"为教会最高领袖及国王所治"
"governed by one supreme head and King,
"只向上帝尽忠"
"And owing no allegiance except to God."
以后 事关精神领域的所有最终上诉
In future,all final appeals on spiritual matters will be heard,
均非到罗马 而止于英格兰
Not in rome,but in England,
即国王现在享有...
Where the King will now enjoy...
"绝对 全然 而且至高的"
"plenary,whole and entire power,pre-Eminence"
"权威 享有君主特权及裁决权"
"authority,prerogative and jurisdiction."
我想那意味着
Which means,I take it,
法案阻止了
That the act prohibits the hearing of
教皇对国王企图使婚姻无效申诉的裁决权
the King's nullity suit by the Pope.
同时也挡住了王后
And,by the same token,bars the Queen
向梵蒂冈对此申诉裁决结果的反诉
From appealing to the Vatican against any decision made here.
所言极是
Exactly.
从未有任何英格兰国王被授予如此绝对权势
No English sovereign has ever been granted such absolute power.
-可怜的凯瑟琳 -更糟糕的
-Poor Catherine. -It's worse.
-是传说国王已与安妮女士秘密完婚 -不!
There are rumours that the King has married Anne in secret. -No!
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表