剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
他们告诉我你正在遭受牙疼之苦
They told me you have been suffering from a toothache
我知道那有多疼
which I know it's a terrible pain
甚至有人说您患了痛风
And someone even said that you have a touch of a gout.
我怎么可能会痛风!
of course that I don't have a gout!
我不明白你怎么会听信这种不着边际的谣言!
I don't know why even you'd listened to such stupid rumors
因为我在乎你
Because I care for you
凯瑟琳
Catherine
你不用再为我缝制衬衣了
you're going to have to stop making my shirts
我还以为你喜欢我为你缝制的衬衣
I thought you like the shirts I made for you
你现在就穿着呢
I see you're wearing one
-亨利... -又怎么了?
-Henry? -What now?
我们的女儿玛丽生病了
Our daughter Maria has been none well.
她已经一连八天粒米未进
She has not kept any food on for eight days now.
您觉得我们应该去看望她吗?
Do you not think we should visit her?
如果你想去看望公主的话你自己去好了
You can go and visit the princess if you like.
然后你就留在那儿吧
And you can stay there.
不管是为了我们的女儿或者任何人
Even not for our daughter nor for anyone
我绝不舍你而去
would I dream of leaving you.
你知道我的合法地位是在你左右
You know my rightful place is by you side
恳求上帝的仁慈
I can sign myself to the God's mercy
上帝保佑你 先生
Bless you,Sir.
告诉我的女儿们我走得很快
Tell my girls I died easily
没有痛苦
and with no pain.
你要头先进去...
Head first?
还是顺其自然?
Or however it comes?
无声就是默许(拉丁语)
qui tacet,consentire videtur
解救我!
Save me!
坐
Sit.
你妻子真很漂亮
Your wife looks very beautiful
你们在一起看起来很幸福
You seem very happy together.
的确如此
Yes,we are.
幸福的婚姻是可遇不可求的
Happy marriage is devoutly something to be wished for
说到此事
Talking which
我需要你替我做件事
I need you to do something for me
阁下
Your Grace?
夫人
Madam.
我需要和王后陛下单独交谈
I need to speak to Your Majesty alone
国王派你来的?
The King has sent you
这个时候? 什么事?
at this hour? why?
国王希望您能明智抉择
The King asks you to be sensible
撤销在罗马教廷的上诉
withdraw your appeal to the Rome
并将此事交由他处理
and entrust your faith with his hands
他保证不会亏待您
and he promises to be more than generous
您知道国会正在投票通过赋予他
as you know the parliament now is about to make him supreme supereme
在俗世及教会里的至高权利
in all matter spiritual as well as temporal
不行
No.
教皇才享有普世最高的权利
Only the Pope has God's power here on earth
并象征着永恒的真理
and it's internal truth
我明白
Yes.
-但是国王... -阁下
-But the King -Your Grace
过去到现在 我将一个女人
I love and have loved His Majesty
最大的爱情赋予了国王陛下
as much as any woman can love a man
我不会放弃陪伴他做他妻子的每分每秒
But I would not abort him company as his wife one moment
我都不会违背我自己的良心
against the voice of my conscience
我是他真正的妻子
I am his true wife.
你大可以去罗马
Go to Rome if you want
与众多达官要人去理论
argue it there with lots of important men
而不是在这里和一个可怜女人争论
instead of here with just one poor woman
她怎么说?
What did she say?
她说她服从两个至高利益
She said she'll obey Your Majesty and everything
其他一切皆顺从王意
save her obedience to two higher powers
哪两个至高利益?
Which two higher powers?
教皇和神圣罗马帝国皇帝?
Pope and the Emperor?
不是
No.
上帝和她的良心
God and her conscience.
乔普斯!
Chapuys
陛下.
Majesty
你可以告诉你的主人...
You can tell your master,
实际上你告诉谁都无所谓
actually you can tell anyone you like
在这件事上我不会向教皇屈服的
I would never agree to be judged by the Pope in this matter
我毫不在乎法尼斯威胁逐我出教
and I don't care if Farnese tries to excommunicate me
他可以在罗马为所欲为
He can do what he likes in Rome
这里是我说了算
I'll do what I like here
陛下
Majesty
还有
and by the way
欢迎回宫
Welcome back to court
谢陛下
Majesty
王后是什么样子的?
How was the queen?
她很漂亮
She was beautiful
但自从有你之后她似乎是另外世界的事了
But it's like a thing of the other world once I got you
我记得你曾经对我说...
I remember once you told me that
也许你难免会让我伤悲
You might sometimes have to make me feel sad
即使是无心为之
Even if you didn't mean to
你真的会令我伤心吗?
Are you really going to make me sad?
不会
No.
我对一切神明起誓
I swear to all that is holy.
以一切美好事物的名义
All things worth being good.
对你 我将永远忠诚
To you,I will always be true.
至死不变
Never changing.
如果你不相信 我也不会怪你
I wouldn't blame you if you don't believe me.
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
陛下
Majesty.
-你找我吗? -安妮
-You're sent for me? -Anne.
明天去打猎如何?
How should you like to go hunting tomorrow?
如陛下所愿
If that is what Your Majesty desires.
我们也许要离开一些时间
We may be away for a while,
探访一些人
visit people,
和他们住上一段时间
stay with them.
陛下 这葫芦里卖♥♥的是什么药?
Majesty,what is this all about?
当我们归来时
And when we return,
就只有我们了
We shall be alone.
只有我们
Alone?
你和我
You and I,
在皇宫里
here,
没有了第三者
No third person.
此话当真?
Do you mean it?
我已经谕令凯瑟琳离开
I've already given instructions for Catherine to leave.
天啊!
Oh,my god.
你是最开心的吗?
Are you the most happy?
夫君 出了什么事情?
Husband,what is this?
-我看到了 -什么?
-I saw it. -What?
-你看到了什么? -长久以来
-What did you see? -After a long time...
我知道路德和丁道尔 都是伪先知
I knew Lutheran and Tyndale,false prophet.
那么多的征兆
And so many signs..
我还不明白你在说什么
I still don't understand.
你到底看到了什么?
What is it you've seen?
恶棍 基♥督♥的敌人
The Beast. The Antichrist.
他触手可及 爱丽丝
He's near at hand, Alice.
-记得把新的裙子打包 -遵命 夫人
-You remember to pack me new skirt? -Yes,Madam.
如此美妙的早晨正适合启程
Beautiful morning for a ride.
非常美妙
Beautiful.
好好照顾她 约翰 你自己也小心些
Be very careful with it,John, on your own.
启驾吧
Let's go.
跟上
Move on.
夫人 秘书官克伦威尔先生前来觐见
My Lady,Mr. Secretary Cromwell is here to see you.
夫人
Madam.
陛下命令您于一个月内离开此地
His Majesty commands that you'll be gone from this place within a month
下榻于陛下的莫尔宫
and settle at his house in More.
他甚至都不说告别
He did not even say good-bye.
当然 您可以带走所有的女佣和侍从
You are free,of course,to take with your attendance and servants.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表