剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
是的王后陛下 我已经乐意的宣誓了
Yes,Your Majesty. We all gladly took the oath.
那你乐意将国王带上你的床吗?
And now will you gladly take the King to your bed?
皇室使臣阁下觐见
His Excellency,the Imperial Ambassador.
-阁下 -国王陛下
-Excellency. -Your Majesty.
请您原谅 我特来请求您的怜悯
Forgive me,but I come here upon a mission of mercy.
-怜悯? -是的 您的女儿
-Mercy? -Very much so. Your daughter,
玛丽女士病了
the Lady Mary,has fallen ill,
她的医生也是这么认为的
even to the concern of her doctors.
我捎来了一封她母亲写的信
I have a letter written by her mother.
她想照顾她的孩子 她在信中说...
She would like to nurse her child. She writes...
我可以念吗?
If I may?
我带去的一点点安慰和欢乐
"A little comfort and mirth with me
就可以使她痊愈一半
would be a half health to her."
我可以亲自照顾她
"I could care for her with my own hands
亲自为她铺床
and put her in my own bed
在她需要时照看着她
and watch with her when needful."
我会派我的私人医师给她做检查
I will send my personal physician to examine and help her.
但我不能允许玛丽和她妈妈在一起
But I cannot allow Mary and her mother to be together.
但是 国王陛下
But,Your Majesty,
这只是一个普通的母亲对她亲生女儿的心意
It is just the cry of any mother for any daughter.
这就是问题所在 她们不是普通的母女
But that's just it! They are not just any mother or daughter.
你肯定她们不会联合起来密谋反抗我吗
Do you not suppose they would conspire to plot against me?
我不这么认为
I cannot believe it.
你当然这么认为了 你知道会这样
Of course you can believe it! You know it happens.
有时候生病被用于政♥治♥目的
And that sometimes illness is used for political purpose.
你不认为
Do you not believe that
凯瑟琳想让她的女儿成为居于人上的女王吗
Katherine wants Mary to be Queen above all else?
乔普斯先生
Mr. Chapuys,
凯瑟琳夫人是一个骄傲顽固的人
Lady Katherine is a very proud stubborn woman
她也拥有十足的勇气
of very great and high courage.
她可以召集一个军队 占领一方土地
She could muster an army,take the field
然后对我发动战争
and wage a war against me
就像她的母亲伊莎贝拉在西班牙曾发动的战争
as fierce as any her mother Isabella ever waged in Spain.
难道不是吗?
Is that not true?
我已经被召唤
I've been handed a summons
至朗伯斯宫(坎特伯雷大主教官邸)
to appear at Lambeth Palace
去参加宣誓
to take the oath.
我想之后我会被监禁
I imagine I shall be imprisoned afterwards.
不! 父亲
No! Father!
你们要互相照顾对方
You must be good to each other
也要对其他人好
and to everyone else.
如果不能做到
Or,if you cannot be good,
至少尽量不做坏事
be the least bad you can be.
不 亲爱的
No,darling,no.
谢尔顿女士
Lady Sheldon.
-王后呢? -国王陛下
-Where's the Queen? -Your Majesty,
王后觉得有些不舒服
the Queen is feeling indisposed
希望您能原谅她今早不骑马了
and asks you to forgive her not riding this morning.
-当然 -她说...
-Of course. -She...
她不知道国王陛下愿不愿意
She wondered if Your Majesty would be pleased if...
让我代替她 我是说 骑马
if I took her place. Riding,I mean.
如果王后同意了 为什么不呢?
If the Queen gives her permission,then why not?
谢尔顿女士
Lady Sheldon.
朗伯斯宫 伦敦
Lambeth Palace,London
-你叫什么名字 谢尔顿女士 -玛格丽特 陛下
-What's your name,Lady Sheldon? -Margaret,Your Majesty.
尽管大家都叫我玛琪
Though people call me Madge.
那我叫你玛琪 可以吗?
Then I shall call you Madge-if you'll allow me?
当然 陛下
Of course,Your Majesty.
托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas.
你准备好要宣誓了吗
Are you now ready to swear the oath?
我能看看吗
May I see it?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样?
Well?
我不是想指责这份誓言或者它的撰写者
I don't mean to put at fault this oath or its makers
更没有说对它宣誓的人有什么过错
or any man who swears to it.
我永远都不会谴责任何人的道德标准
And I will never condemn the conscience of any other man.
只是对我本人而言
But for myself,in good faith,
受良心驱使 我仅对继承人的合法性
my own conscience so moves me that I will swear to the validity
表示认同 而不是其他部分
of the succession-yet not the rest of it,
以免我的灵魂
without jeopardizing my soul
遭受永久的诅咒
to perpetual damnation.
我们很遗憾听到你这么说
We are very sorry to hear you say this.
你是第一个提出拒绝的人
You are almost the first to refuse it
你的拒绝会使国王陛下
and your refusal will cause the King's highness
对你产生愤怒
to be both indignant
和怀疑
and suspicious of you.
这些是国会下院已宣誓的
Here are all the members of the Commons and the Lords
所有成员和大人
who have sworn to take the oath.
-还有神职人员 -我不能宣誓
-The clergy too. -I myself cannot swear.
但我不会责怪任何宣誓的人
But I do not blame any other man who has sworn.
托马斯阁下 我们已经断定
Sir Thomas,we have come to the conclusion
你完全不是一个
that,far from being
对国王陛下真诚 忠心耿耿的人
a true and loyal servant to His Majesty,
而是一个前所未有的邪恶 叛逆
there never was a servant so villainous,so traitorous
对自己的殿下如此不忠之徒
to his prince as you.
如果你拒绝宣誓
If you refuse to take the oath,
你不但会入狱
not only will you be imprisoned,
更有你想象不到的酷刑在等着你
but the most horrid things imaginable will be done to you.
大人 这些吓唬孩子可以 对我没用
My Lords,these threats are for children,not for me.
你是否承认
Do you deny
你曾威胁诱导国王
that you bullied and persuaded the King,
违背他自己的意愿
against his conscience,
-写下这本反对路德的册子 -我当然否认
-to write this pamphlet against Luther? -Of course I deny it.
首先我决不会强迫任何人
In the first place I would never ask anyone,
无论他身份高贵或贫贱
be he ever so high or so low,
去做他们不愿做的事 第二
to act against his conscience. And secondly,
我记得反而是国王告诫我
I remember it was His Majesty who rather persuaded me
教皇职位的重要性
of the paramount importance of the papacy.
我再问你最后一次
I ask you a final time,
在你被处以
before the awful penalties
可怕的刑罚之前
are exacted upon you:
你为什么不宣誓?
Why will you not swear?
你为什么不宣誓?
Why will you not swear?
玛琪
Oh,Madge!
-怎么了? -玛琪
-What? -Madge!
我不知道 只是很有意思
I don't know. It's funny.
玛琪
Madge.
我喜欢你笑起来时候的酒窝 玛琪
I like your dimples when you laugh,Madge.
玛琪
Madge.
陛下
Your Majesty.
过来
Come here.
让我...
Let me...
离近一点
examine your dimples
仔细端详你的酒窝
a little more closely.
托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 殿下也许会乐于知道
Oh... Your Highness might like to know that the Reverend Fisher
费施尔神父就被关在你的下面
is lodged in the room down below.
祝你有好心情 大人
Good day to you,sir.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表