剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
"新法案要求所有臣民
"The new Act requires all the King's subjects,
进行宣誓
"if so commanded,to swear an oath
他们将忠实 坚定 不懈 确实地
"that they shall truly,firmly,constantly,without fraud and guile,
遵守 履行 维护 保护 维持
"observe,fulfil,maintain,defend and keep
法令的全部内容和效力"
the whole contents and effect of the Bill."
此项宣誓同样需要承认国王
This oath will also require recognition
在一切事务上的
of the King's supremacy
至高无上的地位 无论精神信仰或俗世
in all matters,spiritual and temporal.
若有违抗...
Those who refuse to take it...
将视为叛国罪
will be accounted guilty of treason
投入监狱
and sent to prison.
做得不错 大臣阁下
That is all well done,Mr. Secretary.
甚合我意
I am pleased.
终究还是需要宣誓
So it must be sworn by oath,after all.
上帝保佑
God save us.
我信唯一 至圣 至公
Et unam sanctam catholicam(And one sanctam catholicam)
由使徒传下的教会
et apostolicam ecclesian.(and apostolicam church.)
以圣父 圣子
In nomine Patris et Fillii(in the name of the Father,and of the Son)
圣灵的名义
et Spiritu Sancti.(and of the Holy Spirit.)
阿门
Amen.
国王还是如此冥顽不灵吗
Does the King remain obdurate?
是的 圣父
Yes,Holy Father.
他拒绝听取建议
He refuses to listen to advice.
强迫所有信徒破坏他们的誓言
And he forces all true believers to perjure their immortal souls.
-此话怎讲? -他们必须
-How so? -They must all
宣誓国王是英国教会之首
swear an oath that the King is head of the English church.
如有违抗即被关进监狱
Those who refuse are put in prison.
如同我们基♥督♥里的弟兄 费施尔主教
Like our brother in Christ,Bishop Fisher.
是的 圣父
Yes,Holy Father.
无法接受
This is unacceptable.
一旦狼进入羊栏
The shepherd cannot stand idly by
威吓羊群之时
while the wolf enters the fold
牧羊人是不会袖手旁观的
and threatens his flock.
我决定任命费施尔为红衣主教
I have decided to make Fisher a Cardinal.
你把他的冠冕送到英格兰
You will send his hat to England.
我们来看看国王是否胆敢
Let's see if the King is still prepared
指控 折磨一位教会亲王(红衣主教别称)
to prosecute and torture a Prince of the Church.
布赖恩夫人
Ah! Mistress Bryan.
-早安 -陛下
-A very good morning to you. -Your Majesty.
我在巡行
I'm on progress.
我来探望我的女儿 她怎么样
I've come to see my daughter. How is she?
她各方面都会令陛下感到无上光荣
She is a credit to Your Majesty in every way.
我的伊丽莎白
My Elizabeth.
说不定 布赖恩夫人 也许有一天
Who knows,Mistress Bryan,perhaps one day
这个小姑娘会统治整个王国
this little girl will preside over empires.
原谅我
Please forgive me--
我没有太多时间
I don't have much time.
感谢尔等照料我们心爱的公主
Thank you for all your care toward our beloved Princess.
陛下
Your Majesty.
埃莉诺夫人
Lady Eleanor.
大人
My Lord.
你以为别人发现不了你的秘密?
How did you suppose no one would find out your secret?
今天 你的房♥间被搜查过了
I... Your chamber was searched today.
什么
My Lord...?
发现了一些珠宝 你没有将它们藏匿妥当
The jewels were found. You did not hide them well enough.
-珠宝? 我不... -王后陛下的珠宝
-Jewels...? I don't... -Her Majesty's jewels.
你偷窃的珠宝
The ones you stole.
-不可能 -我说千真万确
-It's not true! -And I say it is true.
你的偷窃罪行一旦曝光
And if your crimes were ever reported,
你还指望谁能相信你
who do you suppose would believe you?
毕竟 埃莉诺夫人
After all,Lady Eleanor,
没人会凭白无故控告你
no one could accuse you of being innocent...
不是吗
could they?
要我怎么做?
What am I to do?
离开宫廷
Leave court.
回家
Go back to your family.
看看他们是否还欢迎你
See if they will have you.
玛琪表妹 谢尔顿夫人
Cousin Madge! Lady Sheldon,
-你们在看什么? -没什么 女士
-What are you reading? -Nothing,my Lady.
只是...一些诗
Just some... poetry.
托马斯·怀特爵士写的
By Sir Thomas Wyatt.
拿过来
Give it here.
你们不应该在这种小事上
You should not be wasting your time
浪费时间
on such trifles.
如果你们一定要在侍奉我的时候读
If you must read,when you are supposed to be attending on me,
就去读那本书!
then you should read that book!
你们将学到更多
You will learn a great deal more from it,
也许会更聪明
perhaps even some wisdom.
是 女士
Yes,Madam.
现在去做正经事吧
Now go about your business.
王后陛下 威尔特郡伯爵驾到
The Earl of Wiltshire,Your Majesty.
爸爸
Papa.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你看起来不错
You look well.
我相信你已开始能看出来
And I believe you're already showing.
一点点 您去巴黎的旅行如何?
A little. How was your trip to Paris?
去那...
It was...
法国国王可不好对付
King Francis is not the easiest man to deal with.
他送来结婚礼物给你 但他装作
He sends you wedding presents,yet he pretends
他不能正式承认你是王后
he cannot officially recognize you as Queen.
因为凯瑟琳还活着
As long as Katherine remains alive.
国王怎么样?
How is the King?
你的状态该会让他很满意
He must be pleased at your condition.
-是的 -不过...?
-He is. --But...?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
但在我上次怀孕的时候 国王有了个情妇
But when I was last with child,the King took a mistress.
如今...
And now...
如今我怕他会重蹈旧辙
now I fear he will take another,
因为我必须为了孩子而小心谨慎
since I must be careful for the sake of the child
不能让他和我鱼水之欢
and not let him enjoy his conjugal rights.
对于男人而言这是正常的
It is natural for a man,
当他的妻子怀孕而不愿和他同床时
when his wife is big with child and not willing to lie with him,
自然会出去找点其它暂时的抚慰
to find some temporary consolation elsewhere.
而对于国王来说 更是合乎情理
And for Kings,it is properly expected.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
听我说 你的和我们的危机
listen to me. The danger to you,
并非国王有了情妇
and to us,is not that the King takes a mistress...
而是他找错了情妇
but that he takes the wrong one.
不仅不服我们掌控
Someone we can't control,
还会寻求掌控国王的那种
or who would seek to control the King.
但如果假设
But if you suppose
国王确实会有情妇
the King is sure to take a mistress,
那么一定要确保
then make sure
情妇是你的选择
she is your choice,
而不是他的
and not his.
我得向国王汇报了 一会见
I must make my report to the King. I'll see you later.
-大臣阁下 -尊敬的费施尔主教
Mr. Secretary. Reverend Fisher.
我来就想看看他们有没有好好待你
I just came to see if you were being well treated.
这样说的话 我这衰老的胃
As to that,my aged stomach
应负不了狱卒送来的腐臭的饭菜
cannot cope with the rank food the jailor brings.
但那没什么 因为那只是身体上的折磨 而无关灵魂
But that is nothing,since it pertains to my body and not my soul.
你还没接受宣誓
You have not taken the Oath.
-没有 -为什么不?
-No. -Why not?
你不认为国王的婚姻合理合法?
Do you refuse to accept that the King's marriage is proper and legal?
我相信陛下他这样想
I believe His Majesty thinks it so.
但你不?
But you don't?
不
No.
我只相信我一直坚信的--
I believe what I have always believed--
国王与凯瑟琳的婚姻仍然有效
that the King's marriage to Queen Katherine is still valid,
且不能被任何人破坏
and can be undone by no man,
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表