剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
-先生 -克朗默先生
-Sir. -Mr. Cranmer.
克伦威尔先生 很抱歉来迟了
I'm so sorry to be late,Mr. Cromwell. That's completely unforgivable.
简直不可原谅
That's completely unforgivable.
胡说 我们还没有开宴 见到你很高兴
Nonsence,We haven't even begun to dine. It's good to see you.
波林先生 怀特先生 这是克朗默先生
Mr. Boleyn,Mr. Wyatt,This is Mr Cranmer.
克朗默先生 您是位牧师吧?
Mr. Cranmar,you are a man of the cloth I believe.
您不是位诗人吗 怀特先生?
And are you not a poet? Mr. Waytt.
那才是我最轻浮的一点成就
That's the least of my sense
晚餐后你可以聆听我的忏悔
You may take my confession after supper
如果我是你就不听 会让你头发都白了
I wouldn't if I were you. It'll turn your hair white.
你来之前我们正在讨论
We were discussing before you arrived,
主教会议的进展情况
the progress of the Congregation of Bishops,
要决定君权至尊的会议
which was called to decide upon the King's supremacy.
陛下明智的决定任命乔治·波林
His Majesty has wisely decided to appoint George Boleyn here
与诸位主教进行交涉
to negotiate with Their Graces.
我发现他们大部分人都很善于变通
I found most of them accommodating.
当然 也有数顽固的例外
Of course,there're a few stubborn exceptions.
我猜是费施尔主教
Bishop Fisher,I assume.
是的
True.
我能问下还有别人吗
May I ask who else?
还有大主教本人 渥兰
The archbishop himself. Warren.
这么些年来他一直很圆滑
After years being perfectly pliable,
忽然变得相当强硬
he suddenly become rather intransigent
因为他年纪大了 距离他迟早要面对
It's because he's old,and consequently,he's closer to his maker,
的造物主越来越近
to whom undue course he must explain himself?
那么我相信 会有一个简单之道
Well,I'm sure that there'll be a simple matter of him to explain
帮他把教会从迷信
how he helped liberate his church from
和教会贪婪的宗教谎言中解脱
superstition,religious false of the ecclesiastical greed.
路斯先生?
Mr. Rouss.
是 先生
Yes,sir.
你是个厨师
A cook
想要做笔交易
buy trade.
是 先生
Yes,sir.
你明白我要你做什么吗?
You understand what's expected of you?
明白 是的
I do,yes.
这来是补偿你的困难
This is for your trouble.
如果你背叛我们
If you betray us,
我会毁掉你整个家族
I'll destroy your entire family.
陛下 这是我常提到的克朗默先生
Majesty,this is Mr. Cranmar,whom I have often spoken.
正是这位克朗默先生首次提出
It was Mr. Cranmer who first spoke to the fact that
陛下的"要事"是神学问题
Your Majesty's great matter was a theological issue
而非法律问题
and not legal one.
克朗默先生
Mr. Cranmer.
你是我在所有在世的人中最想见到的一个
I have desire to meet you almost above any person now living.
你是宫里最受欢迎的上宾
You're most welcome here at court.
陛下 我...
Majesty,I..
很有意思
It's funny.
王国中一些最伟大最著名的学者
Some of the greatest and most celebrated minds in my kingdom,
都为此懊恼不已 而你
sweated and struggled over an issue which you,
请原谅我的措辞 一位微贱的牧师
an obscure cleric,if you forgive me,
却能轻松又简单的解决了它
was able to resolve with perfect simplicity and a clarity of mind which
这真是让他们无地自容
put a mold of shame.
陛下 我...
Majesty,I..
我...
Um.. I..
克朗默先生
Mr. Cranmer,
陛下已决定钦点你为他的私人牧师
His Majesty has decided to appoint you his personal chaplain.
我...
I.. ah..
你该感谢陛下的恩典
You must thank His Majesty.
当然
Of course.
陛下
Majesty.
不必客气 克朗默先生
You are welcome here,Mr. Cranmer.
克伦威尔先生
Mr. Cromwell
陛下
Majesty
干得好克朗默先生 干得好
Well done,Mr. Cranmer,well done.
你娶了你的被监护人
So you married your ward?
她叫什么
What's her name?
凯瑟琳·布洛克
Catherine Brook.
凯瑟琳
Catherine
为什么找她
Why her?
我爱慕布洛克小姐
I love and admire Miss Brooke.
让我有被母亲关怀的感觉
Reminds me some of my mother.
她多大年纪
How old is she?
十七岁
Seventeen.
有母亲般的...
Some mother.
可怜的凯瑟琳
Poor Catherine.
你无法对一个女人忠诚 查尔斯
You're incapable of fidelity, Charles,
你一直如此
you always have been.
这次不一样
This time is different.
有何不同?
How different?
我也说不清
I don't know
就是感觉如此
I just feel it.
不仅因为她很漂亮
and it's not just because she's beautiful
我们真的用心相爱
It's a marriage of true souls
你应该能明白
Surely you can understand that
阳光 真讨厌
Oh sun, go away
永生不要打扰我们
Leave us to our own devices
我爱你 安妮·波林
I love you. Anne Boleyn
我会永远这么爱你
and I always will
永远?
Always?
你怎么能这么说 托马斯
How can you say that,Thomas?
时光流转 命运变迁
No unfortune brings what time changes
可是我不会改变
Time won't change me
这个也不会
Or this
托马斯
Thomas
安夫人
My lady Anne
当恭喜您宠幸之甚
You ought to be congratulated for reaching so high
谢谢你 托马斯
Thank you Thomas.
我不会忘记我们曾经的友谊
I shall never forget that we were once true friends
噢?
oh?
我倒希望我能忘记
I wish I could forget
你现在也高升了啊
But I see you are raised too
偶尔处理点外交 承蒙克伦威尔先生器重
well it is a... sometimes diplomat. Thanks to the patronage of Mr. Cromwell
我们这些诗人画家偶尔也能出点力
We poets and painters sometimes have our uses
我想向你引荐一个人
There's someone here I should like you to meet.
安妮·波林夫人 这位是马克·斯米顿
Lady Anne Boleyn,this is Mark Smeaton.
大♥师♥级舞蹈家 歌♥唱家 音乐家
Dancing master,singer,musician
集各种天赋于一身的全才
and general all-round genius
斯米顿先生
Mr. Smithen
他喜欢被简单的称呼为马克
He likes to be called just plain Mark
他怎么能被简简单单的称呼呢
How could he possiblly be called plain?
夫人
My lady.
荣幸之至
It's a great pleasure
你会拉小提琴吗
You play the violin?
会的
indeed
为我演奏一曲吧
Play me something
当然
Of course
教教我好吗
Will you show me?
我非常钦佩阁下在主教会议上的演说
I want to thank you Grace your speech to the congregation
措辞得体 勇气非凡
It is well said and very brave
句无虚言
I spoke only truth
我认为所谓的限制范围
I believe that the caveat
"基♥督♥律法允许的范围"实际上推♥翻♥了整个提案
So far as the Law of Chist allows does indeed invalidate the whole bill
基♥督♥率法怎能让一个外人 即使国王
How can the Law of Christ permit a lame man,even the King
成为教会的领袖呢
to be head of the church
伺童 我只要一点
Boy,a little for me
以圣父 圣子(拉丁语)
In nomine Patris,et Filii,
圣灵之名
et Spiritus Sancti
愿永恒荣耀之王指引我们
Ad caenam vitae aeternae perducat nos
通往永恒生命的晚宴
Rex aeternae gloriae
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表