剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
-你射箭吗 克伦威尔? -有时候 大人
Do you shoot,Cromwell? Sometimes,Your Grace.
大人
My Lord.
走走吧
Shall we walk?
国王有何吩咐?
What does the King want?
陛下希望你和你的妻子回宫
His Majesty would like to see you back at court. With your wife.
-他想念大人你陪伴左右了 -还有呢?
He misses Your Grace's company. And?
陛下知道您是亲皇派
His Majesty is aware that you favour the Imperialist cause
您在议会上你直言不讳
you say so openly in Council
-另外你也许极为同情亲王太妃? -你不是吗?
and have,perhaps,a great sympathy for the Dowager Princess? Don't you?
说实话 我也是
Actually,I do.
我不是没心没肺
I'm not heartless,
不管有些人怎么想
whatever some people think.
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
但是我效忠国王
But I serve the King.
陛下意欲将王位继承权授予
His Majesty intends to vest the succession
他与安妮王后的子嗣
with the children he will have with Queen Anne.
有关法案会呈交国会
A bill will go before Parliament.
他想了解您是否支持他
He wants to know if he'll have your support.
饿了?
Shh... Hungry?
-你在做什么? -陛下
-What are you doing? -Majesty.
难道我可以喂给她我自己的奶水吗?
May I not feed her from my own breast?
王后不做此事
Tsk,tsk. Queens don't do that...
特别是不会给女儿
especially not for a daughter.
把她交给奶妈吧
Give her back to her wet-nurse.
公主将在哈菲尔德拥有自己的领地
The Princess will shortly be given her own establishment at Hatfield.
玛丽女士也同别人一起前去听候差遣
Among others,the Lady Mary will attend and wait on her.
你指凯瑟琳的女儿?
Katherine's daughter?
是的
Yes.
让她明白一下自己的新位置也好
It is well that she knows her new place.
克伦威尔大臣在安排一切
Secretary Cromwell is arranging it.
我会给你生个儿子的
I will still give you a son.
快来吧 亲爱的
Come soon,my darling,
到我热情的床上来
to my hot bed.
女士们
Ladies.
陛下
Majesty.
爱丽丝 孩子们
Alice,children...
我亲爱的家人 我有事要宣布
My dear family,I have something to say to you.
我的收入现在
My income is now
大不如前了
so greatly reduced,that...
我们不能再按以前的生活标准生活了
that we can no longer go on living as we are accustomed.
我的国王补助金已被取消
I am no longer the recipient of the King's bounty.
所以
And so,
生活必须从俭
I must live frugally
缩减家用开销
and reduce my household.
可以自食其力的
Those of you who can must live in your own houses
另立门户
and eat at your own tables.
-但是 父亲 -就此决定
But,Father... No. Come on.
凡事总是会有变化
Things inevitably must change.
你们不能永远被供养
You can't all be supported forever.
生活并非如此
Life is not like that.
现实的生活是残酷
Real life is raw
而艰难的
and difficult.
你们必须面对现实
And you must face up to that fact.
否则就会更糟
If not to even worse things.
行了 我们吃饭吧
Come on. Let us eat.
哈福德郡 哈菲尔德宅
Hatfield House Hertfordshire
布赖恩夫人 玛莉小姐到
The Lady Mary,Lady Bryan.
玛莉小姐
Lady Mary.
欢迎来到哈菲尔德 你的新家
Welcome to Hatfield,your new home.
我是公主的家庭教师 玛格丽特·布赖恩夫人
I am Lady Margaret Bryan,the Princess's Governess.
其他侍女都在此照顾公主
These other Ladies are also here to attend the Princess,
你也一样
as of course are you.
玛莉小姐 请允许我向你介绍
Lady Mary,may I present you to her Highness
伊丽莎白公主殿下
the Princess Elizabeth.
有人会带你去自己的房♥间
You will be shown to your room.
早间祷告之后 你就可以开始工作了
You will begin your duties in the mornings,after prayers.
我要单独祷告
I shall say my prayers alone.
这是你的房♥间 小姐
This is your room,my Lady.
为了圣诞
Christmas.
为什么人越老 越觉得每天都是圣诞节
Why is it that as you get older,it always seems to be Christmas?
当然 对你永远是圣诞节 不是吗 勋爵
Of course,it is always Christmas for you,isn't it,my Lord?
您原本男爵而又获封一些新头衔 请指教一下?
A Baron in your own right now,and some new titles. Remind me.
御犬总监 南方五港总督
Master of Buckhounds. Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports.
对了 是不是还有一个
Ah. Was there not another one?
为疯子开的伯利恒精神病院院长?
Master of the Bedlam Hospital for the insane?
的确
Yes.
打算去看看吗
Do you plan to visit it?
我不是说作为病人进去
I don't mean as an inmate.
我拜读过你关于宫廷生活的讽刺诗
I read one of your satires about life here at court.
如果我是你 我会谨慎行事
If I were you,I'd be more careful
那些你所取笑的人完全有能力伤害你
about poking fun at those who have the power to hurt you.
只是些友善的建议
That's just friendly advice.
过来 亲爱的
Here,my love.
我有一件礼物送给你
I have a gift for you.
太妙了 是谁的杰作
It's fantastic! Who made this?
荷尔拜因大♥师♥
Master Holbein.
此人很有天赋
The man's a genius.
你也是 我美丽的王后
As are you,my beautiful Queen.
圣诞愉快
Happy Christmas.
我还可以下手
I could still do it.
我可以找机会下毒
I could find a way to poison her.
-不 -但是我想
-No. -But I thought that was--
这会连累我的主人
It would be blamed on my master.
目前并不需要动手
At the moment,he doesn't need that.
他还要处理与土耳其的对战事宜
He has a war with the Turks to contend with.
-但为什么要让世人皆知 -别傻了 布里列顿
But why should anyone ever know? Don't be stupid,Brereton.
他们会查出你 然后折磨你
They would find you and torture you,
-你会供出一切的 -不 我不会的
-and you would tell them everything. -No,I wouldn't.
我会壮烈殉教
I'd die a martyr's death.
你不像是能经受得了折磨的人
You've never seen a man being tortured.
你现在明白了吗
Now do you understand?
切勿单独行事
You don't act alone.
查尔斯
Charles.
-圣诞节愉快 -陛下同乐
-Happy Christmas. -And to Your Majesty.
-我有件礼物呈献给您 -在哪里
-I have a gift for you. -Where is it?
得等到新一轮的国会会议 是臣的支持票
You'll have to wait until the new session of Parliament-for it's my vote.
我有何必曾对你所怀疑呢?
How could I have ever doubted you?
埃莉诺·鲁克 注意到国王看她的眼神了吗
Eleanor Luke. You see the way the King looks at her?
她是国王的情妇
She's his mistress.
除掉她
Get rid of her.
-玛莉 -陛下
-Mary. -Majesty.
我们得给你物色名新夫婿
We must find you a new husband.
-我还有一件礼物奉上 -是什么
-I have another gift for you. -Hmm?
我又有身孕了
I am with child again.
陛下 议员们
Majesty,Councillors--
这是新的继承法案
here is the new Act,the Act of Succession,
我奉命即刻传达给国会
which I am commanded to present shortly to the Houses of Parliament.
法案提名陛下与安妮王后所生
The Act nominates the children born
子女为第一顺位继承人
of His Majesty and Queen Anne as first rightful heirs.
此法案在于保护本国
By so doing,it protects this nation
重蹈四分五裂的复辙
from the great divisions it has suffered in the past,
诸侯觊觎宝座已久
when several different titles have pretended to the throne.
法案谨此作为警示
The Act warns that anyone saying or writing
若有损害或诽谤
anything to the prejudice or slander
吾王与其至亲至爱的安妮王后的
of the lawful matrimony between the King
合法婚姻及后嗣
and his most dear and entirely beloved wife Queen Anne,
之行为
or against his heirs,
将以叛国罪论处
would be guilty of high treason,
处以极刑
for which the penalty is death
其财产收归王室所有
and forfeiture of goods to the Crown.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表