剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
到底为什么不说? 你可是乔治·波林!
Why the hell not? You're George Boleyn!
在这你就像个铁血教父一样!
You're like a bloody god around here!
斯米顿大♥师♥ 如果你懂希腊语的话
If you could read Greek Master Smeaton
你就会知道连神都搞不定老婆
you'd know that even the gods had problems with their wives!
-约翰爵士 -陛下
-Sir John. -Your Majesty.
我们想向您的慷慨好客再次表示感谢
We wanted to thank you once more for your generous hospitality.
尽管我们不请自来
All the more so because our visit was so unexpected.
陛下 这是我最大的荣誉和快乐
Sire it was the greatest possible privilege and pleasure.
陛下睡过的房♥间
And the room Your Majesty slept in
将被永久命名为"国王的房♥间"
shall forever be known as "The King's bedroom."
您的女儿珍应该进宫
Your daughter Jane should come to court.
-服侍王后陛下 -万分感谢 陛下
-As lady to Her Majesty. -Thank you Your Majesty.
您赐予我们家族无比荣耀
You do our family a great honor.
宝贝 到这来
Sweetheart. Come here.
爸爸
Papa!
我的伊丽莎白
My Elizabeth!
警卫! 警卫! 保护我!
Ah! Guards! Guards! Protect me!
快点来人!
Now men!
警卫! 你们快点保护我! 保护我!
En garde! You're going to protect me. Protect me!
-保护国王! -妈妈
-Protect your King! -My mama!
伊丽莎白!
Elizabeth!
爸爸
My papa!
我的伊丽莎白
My Elizabeth.
安妮
Anne.
什么事 父亲
Yes father.
我听到些让人警觉的消息
I have heard some reports that alarm me.
什么消息
What reports?
好像你跟克伦威尔先生有点争执
It seems you have quarreled with Mr. Cromwell.
我们在
We disagreed
一件非常重要的公众事宜上意见不和
on an important and public issue.
安妮 我把你捧上这个位子不是要你自作主张
Anne I did not bring you up to have opinions
或表达意见 或与国王亲近的人去争吵
or to express them or to quarrel with those closest to the Crown.
可我才是国王最亲近的! 我是国王的妻子!
But I am closest to the Crown! I am the King's wife!
你要清楚你是怎么走到这一步的!
And you should remember how you got there!
我清楚得很
I know how I got there.
可不是全靠你
And it was not all you.
不是全靠你
It was not all you
也不是诺福克或者乔治
or Norfolk or George
更不是任何其他你要说的人
or any other man you want to name!
也有我的功劳
It was also me.
他爱上的人是我 他尊重的是我...
He fell in love with me. He respected me...
和我的见解
and my opinions.
你笑什么?
What is it?
你用不着担心
You have no need to worry.
到处都是好消息
There is good news all round.
凯瑟琳已经死了...
Katherine is dead...
而我...
and I...
已经怀孕了
I am pregnant.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我怀着
I am carrying
国王的儿子
the King's son.
我们的世界即将金碧辉煌
We are on the edge of a golden world!
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表