剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
即使是克莱默大主教也不行
not even Archbishop Cranmer.
那么你现在质疑
And do you dispute
吾王现在是教会的最高领袖?
that the King is Supreme Head of the Church now?
是的 我毫不犹豫的质疑
Yes,I do. Most emphatically.
吾王只是国君 绝非世间
The King our Sovereign Lord is not the Supreme Head on earth
英格兰教会的最高领袖
of the Church of England.
告诉我
Tell me:
托马斯·莫尔爵士怎么样了?
how is Sir Thomas More?
看守!
Jailor!
我会...
I will...
看看饭菜的质量能不能提高
see if the quality of your food can be improved.
多谢了
Thank you.
你为什么要驱逐埃莉诺夫人?
Why did you get rid of Lady Eleanor?
她偷了我珍贵的东西
She stole something precious from me.
你确定是她偷的吗?
Are you sure she stole it?
是的 我有证据
Yes. I had the evidence.
我没的选择
I had no choice.
我希望陛下不至于
I hope Your Majesty is not
太失望?
too disappointed?
无论如何
In any case,
我有些东西给你
I have something for you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是何事?
What's this?
陛下 有一些小修道院
Majesty,there are a number of small monastic institutions
我有理由相信 需要调查一下
I have had cause to investigate.
修道士们不愿意接受誓言
The monks there refuse to take the Oath.
比起您 他们更愿意效忠罗马教廷
They'd rather serve the Vicar of Rome than you.
这是关于遣散他们的议案
This is a Bill for their dissolution.
这笔可观的财产
The very considerable wealth of these houses
随即将被转到您的国库
will thus be transferred to Your Majesty's exchequer.
接下来?
Well?
陛下 我刚刚听说教皇意欲
Majesty,I have just heard that the Pope intends
任命费施尔神父为红衣主教
to make Reverend Fisher a Cardinal.
显然他已经派发了主教冠冕
Apparently he has already despatched a Cardinal's hat.
费施尔将把它戴在肩膀上!
Then Fisher will have to wear it upon his shoulders!
因为当帽子到达时 费施尔将没头戴!
For by the time it gets here,he won't have a head to put it on!
莫尔是什么情况?
And what of More?
我想知道!
I want to know!
他接受誓言吗?
Will he take the oath?
她怎么样? 吃的怎么样?
How is she? Does she feed well?
陛下 他一切都好 几乎没怎么哭
She is good in every way,Your Majesty. And hardly cries at all--
就好像她已经知道她是公主了
as if she already knows that she is a Princess.
我爱你 伊丽莎白
I love you,Elizabeth.
我全身心的爱你
I love you with all my heart
我希望你永不被忘记
and I bid you never forget it.
嘘...嘘...
Shh... shh...
陛下
Your Majesty.
在我离开前 我想和玛莉女士说几句话
Before I leave,I wish to say something to the Lady Mary.
玛莉女士...
Lady Mary...
玛莉女士 我怀着善意而来
Lady Mary,I am here in kindness.
我想欢迎你回到宫廷
I would welcome you back to court,
并促使你和你父亲和解
and reconcile you with your father,
只要你接受我是王后
if you will only accept me as Queen.
除了母亲 我不认为任何人是王后
I recognize no Queen but my mother.
但如果国王的情妇
But if the King's mistress
乐意代我向国王说情...
would intercede with the King on my behalf...
那么我会很感激
then I would be grateful.
-托马斯·莫尔爵士来访 -托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas More. Sir Thomas.
大臣阁下
Mr. Secretary.
请坐 这是非正式会面
Please be seated. This is but an informal occasion.
来杯酒吗?
A little ale,perhaps?
不 谢谢
No,thank you.
我相信你我都知道我们
I'm sure we both know the object
现在在这里的原因
which has brought us together.
有很多关于你的谣言 托马斯爵士
It is very widely rumoured,Sir Thomas,
你将拒绝接受继承誓言
that you will refuse to take the Oath of Succession.
我很开诚布公的跟你说
I say this to you very openly and sincerely:
我不希望一个多年来侍奉吾王
that I wish no harm to come to a great man
蒙受王恩的为人
who has for years enjoyed and deserved
受到任何伤害
His Majesty's good graces.
我宁愿看到我儿子死 也不愿你受伤害
I would rather lose my own son than see any hurt come to you.
我能听听你对国王新婚的意见吗?
May I ask your opinion of the King's new marriage?
没意见
I have no opinion.
我既没有说闲话 也没有私下议论
I neither murmur at it,nor dispute upon it;
我不会 永远不会
I never did and never will.
那么对于吾王的"英格兰教会的
Then what of His Majesty's claim to Supremacy
最高领袖"你有何见解?
over the Church in England?
本来我对此事仍不能确定--
I was unsure about this matter--
直到我重读了陛下写的手册:
until I re-read His Majesty's own pamphlet:
《为七项圣礼辩护》
the "Assertio septum Sacramentorum."
实际上
In fact,
我这里有个副本
I have a copy of it here.
当然 在这本手册里 吾王确定了
Of course,in the pamphlet,the King asserts
教皇制度的神圣起源
the divine origin of the papacy.
教皇的权威
The Pope's supremacy descends directly
从圣彼得磐石上直接传承下来
from the Rock of St. Peter.
我想你会发现陛下的一些论点
I think you'll find His Majesty's arguments are as...
无论是当时还是现在
persuasive and powerful now
都很有说服力
as they were when he first wrote them.
你会宣誓吗?
Will you take the Oath?
我想我不用提醒你
I need hardly remind you
如果不这么做会有什么后果
of the consequences of not doing so.
大臣阁下
Mr. Secretary,
我对国王无比衷心
I am the King's loyal subject.
不会出口对他不利
I say no harm,
不会图谋对他不利
I think no harm,
我也只希望每人都好
but I wish everybody good.
如果有此良好信念仍不足以使人存活
And if this be not enough to keep a man alive,in good faith,
-我也不想残喘于世了 -托马斯阁下
-I long not to live. -Sir Thomas...
你应该知道国王陛下完全不想强迫你
You should know that the King himself has no mind
他只是希望你通情达理
to coerce you. He simply asks you to relent
屈就于他的请求 答应去宣誓
and condescend to his request that you take the Oath.
克伦威尔先生 请代向国王转达我无比忠诚
Mr. Cromwell,please impart to the King my utter faithfulness,
真诚 和对他的忠心
truthfulness,and loyalty to him.
玛琪表妹
Cousin Madge.
是的 夫人
Yes,Madam?
来和我聊聊天
Come and talk to me.
我想你一定有很多仰慕者
I suppose you have many admirers?
是的
Yes,
但我一直记得王后陛下的教导
but I always remember what Your Majesty told us,
不能放荡 要有一个标准
about not being lewd and setting a standard.
我相信你一定是这么做的
I'm sure you do.
但你会不会很惊讶 如果得知你的仰慕者中
But would it surprise you to learn that one of your admirers
包括国王陛下
is the King?
这不是真的
It's not true!
这是真的
It is true.
现在 你会不会更惊讶
Now,would it surprise you even more if I told you
如果我说我会许可你做他的情人
that you would have my blessing to become his mistress?
夫人!
Madam!
当我怀着孩子的时候 国王陛下
While I am with child,His Majesty needs to be able to lie
需要有另一个女人陪着
with another woman.
他是很有激♥情♥的男人
He is a passionate man.
但是那个女人 必须是我能够信任的
But she must be someone I can trust.
她的家庭 也是我信任的
Whose family I can trust,
正如你
like yours.
毕竟
After all,
我们是一家人
we are family.
你也是改革运动的支持者
And you are reformers.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表