剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
作为您的首相
As your chancellor,
我不竭余力来消灭这种现象
I have worked hard to eliminate
净化我们神圣的教会
them and purify our Holy Church.
但是...
But..
您知道我的立场
You know where I stand.
您一直都清楚
You've always known.
我无法宽恕
I cannot condone this
您基于私人信仰和个人喜好而产生的新观念
new fangled vision of private belief and personal grace.
对我来说 教会是上帝存在的永久象征
For me,the church is the permanent and living sign of God's presence.
它是生灵活现的社团
It is a visible,palpable community.
并非几位教友在密室里的聚会
Not just a few breather and gathered secret rooms.
就是说您会反对我?
Then,you'll speak against me.
我对陛下的热爱和对陛下的忠诚
My loyalty and love for Your Majesty is so great
使我绝不会在当众反对您的旨意
that I'll never say a word against you in public.
上帝保佑我
So,help me,God.
国会 威斯敏斯特
Parliament Westminster
国王驾到 全体起立!
Arise for the King!
陛下 陛下
- Majesty. - Majesty.
诸位大人 主教大人们
My Lords,Your Graces
我们齐聚于此 来听取你们对于
We've come here among you to hear your response
指控和所肩负的责任的回应
to the charges and responsibilities laid against you.
你们均被控支持前任红衣主教渥西
You're generally charged with supporting the authority of the late Cardinal Wolsey,
和罗马主教 反对你们自己的国王和国家
and the Bishop of Rome,against that of your own king and country.
你们有些人可能觉得我在谋求私利
Some here among you may suppose I seek personal advantage.
事实并非如此
It is not so.
作为国王 我赋有重整世界秩序
As your king,I'm commission to restore right order on Earth.
维护我国疆域完整
and assert the immunities and princely liberties.
王权不受侵犯的责任
of our realm and crown.
这是我神圣的职责
This is my sacred duty.
此乃面对上帝而定
Seal before God,
由我加冕礼的就职宣誓开始
and by solemn oath at my coronation.
渥兰大主教 你们的结论是什么?
What is your conclusion, Archbishop Warham?
陛下
Your Majesty,
在我呈禀之前 我先请最受尊崇的罗彻斯特主教
before I deliver it,I give way to His Grace, the Most Reverend Bishop Fisher,
费施尔主教大人发表意见
The Bishop of Rochester.
各位大人
My Lords,
陛下要求我们确认
we are asked to admit His Majesty
他为英格兰教会最高领袖
As supreme head of church in England.
不幸的是 要准予国王此职
Unfortunately,we cannot grant this to the king
就无法不放弃我们与罗马教廷的统一
without abandoning our unity with the See of Rome.
如果我们要断绝与天主教世界的一致
If we are to renounce the unity of the Christian world
跳下圣彼得的船
and leap out of Peter's ship
那我们都会淹没在异教邪说
then we shall be drown in the waves of all heresies
的巨浪中 四分五裂
sects,schisms and divisions.
请恕我直言
I say to you
认同君权高于我们神圣的教会
that the acceptance of regal supremacy over our holy Church
将会致使彻底撕裂
would represent a tearing thunder
基♥督♥的无缝外衣
of the seamless coat of Christ
主教大人
Your Grace
请给出你们的判决
We will hear your judgement
我向国会提议
I'll put this proposal to congregation
国王陛下将被授予新头衔
that Your Majesty has a new title
"英格兰教会和神职人员的最高领袖"
Supreme head of the Church and clergy of England
但是我增加了个限制范围
But I add a caveat.
只在基♥督♥律法允许范围内
as far as the law of Christ allows
赞同的?
Those in favor?
很好
Very well.
无声就是默许(拉丁语)
Qui tacet consentire videtur
沉默就意味着同意
whoever remain silent so they are assumed to agree
谢谢 主教大人
Thank you,Your Grace.
罗马
Rome
-坎佩基奥主教 -圣父
-Cardinal Campeggio -Holy Father
坐吧 坎佩基奥主教
Sit down,Cardinal Campeggio
我知道你患有痛风在身
I know you are on hard to gout
我的脚也疼死
And my feet are killing me too.
你找我有何贵干?
What do you want to see me about?
我们又收到两封
We have received two new letters
事关英格兰国王要事的信函
regarding the king of England's great matter
噢 又是此事
oh That again.
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
第一封来自国王本人
well The first is from King himself
敦促教廷对他取消婚约做出最终
urging curia to make final and favorable decision
而且有利的决定 以保护英格兰的和平
on his annulment for the sake of peace in England
他有几处言辞激烈 教皇陛下
He used some temperate language holiness
他抱怨"从未有过任何教皇"
Complaining that "never was any prince handled by a Pope
"如您一般对待我等君王"诸如此类
as your holiness has treated us".
他是指我的前任 坦白讲他没说错
He meant my predecessor,and frankly he has a point.
克莱门特确实过于拖拉
Clement was a terrible procrastinador indeed
尽管人们不该将他的尸体挖出来
Although it was very wrong for some people to dig out his dead body
当街凌♥辱♥
and stabbed it in the street
我还是理解那些人的感受
I can well understand that feelings
他从不被人爱戴
He was never popular.
愿教皇克莱门特的灵魂安息
Requiescat Pope Clement
第二封信呢?
And second letter?
神圣罗马帝国皇帝寄来的 以他的姑妈
From the emperor,on behalf of his aunt.
凯瑟琳"伤心的王后"的名义
Katherine,the "unhappy" queen.
敦促您制止这婚约的取消
urging you to prevent the annulment
并把英国国王逐出教会
and excommunicate the king.
我们必须要作决定
It is true we must come to a judgement.
另一方面
On the other hand.
从保护教会的利益出发
To protect the interests of the Church
我们要避免顾此失彼得罪任何一方
We should try not to antagonize one par above the other after all
毕竟他们有士兵和武器
They have soliders and guns
我们只有美德和真理
whereas we must make duel with beauty and truth.
那个女孩 娼妇 国王的妓♥女♥怎么样了
What of this girl,this putain,the King's whore.
安妮·波林
Anne Boleyn.
是的 为什么没人干脆除掉她呢?
Yes, why doesn't someone just get rid of her?
不
No.
不必起来
Don't get up.
就待在哪儿
Stay like that.
你如此美丽
You are so very beautiful
如此让人向往
So very desirable
我无法不全然占有你
I have to possess you utterly
我迫不及待
I can't wait.
我的爱人
My love
很快
Just a little longer.
到那时再说
And then.
我已成为英格兰教会的最高领袖
I've made the head of the church of England.
真的?
Is it true?
我太开心了
Then I am so glad.
你终于获得自己的权力
At last you have your right.
可以随心所欲
and can do as you will.
我已欣然命克伦威尔粉刷塔里的一些房♥间
I am glad to have Cromwell refurbish some of the apartments on the tower.
英格兰每任王后加冕前都呆在那
Every queen of England stays there before coronation.
爸爸
papa
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你不想庆祝一下吗?
Don't you want to celebrate?
说这话还为时过早
It's far too early for that.
主教们并没有被真正击败
The bishops were not really defeated.
由于默认 投票结果为国王当选教会领袖
By default,they voted to make the king head of the Church.
但"只在基♥督♥律法允许范围内"
But only as far as the law of Christ allows.
你不必是个聪明的律师也知道"基♥督♥律法"
You don't have to be a clever lawyer to know that the law of Christ
可以使这次投票结果无效
that may be used to invalidate the vote itself.
这么说一无所获
Then it was all for nothing.
不
No.
并非徒劳
Not for nothing.
法则已经被他们大部分人所认可
The principle has now been effectively conceded by most of them
乔治告诉我
As George told me
他们的抵♥制♥与反抗只来自一个人
their resistance and the recalcitrance really stemmed from only one man
-该死的费施尔主教 -费施尔?
-that bloody bishop Fisher. -Fisher.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表