剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
就玛丽女士的事而言
As far as the Lady Mary is concerned,
或许上帝之所以不肯赐予陛下
it may be that God has not thought to send Your Majesty
一个男性子嗣
a male issue because he believes that
是因为他深信英格兰将由女性来继承
England should have a female succession.
你凭何如此妄断 阁下?
What are you alleging, Excellency?
我和其他男人有何不同?
Am I not a man as other men?
有吗
Am I not?
有吗?
AM I NOT?
你并不知悉我所有的秘密
You do not know all my secrets.
我要求皇帝开出的所有条件都付诸书面
I want everything in writing. The Emperor's offer.
-一切都付诸书面 -那不可能 陛下
Everything in writing. -That is not possible, Your Majesty.
你当我是三岁毛孩吗
Do you think I am a child,
先行责打再来好言安抚?
to be first whipped and then petted?
如果你主人想要和我谈协议
If your master wants to deal with me,
他必须先道歉
he must first apologize
为以往对我的不公对待赔不是
for all his ill-treatment on me in the past.
他必须承认安妮为王后
He must accept Queen Anne.
我对你的主人 就说这么多
I have nothing more to say to your master.
王公贵族与我们不同
Princes are different from us,
他们的想法旁人很难理解
and are not to be easily understood.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-大人 -陛下
-Your Grace. -Majesty.
作为您的老朋友
As your oldest friend
和最忠心的部下
as well as your most loyal subject.
我觉得无论多痛苦 我都有责任
I feel it's my duty, however painful
向您禀明一些实情
to report some truths to you.
"真实?" 善戏谑的比拉多曾说
"Truth?", said jesting Pilate.
"什么是真实?"
"What is truth?"
关于王后的行为举止有些流言
There are rumors about the Queen's behavior.
好像
It seems
她在自己的房♥内招待男人
she entertains men in her rooms,
和他们调情
flirts
并且言行亲昵
and behaves intimately with them...
各位大人 这个王国正处于危险之中
My Lords, this kingdom is in peril and in danger.
这些危险并不是来自外国势力
But not by some foreign power
或反抗我们的邪恶力量
or strangers with evil intent against us.
我注意到
It has come to my notice
某些叛国行为 和其他罪行
that some acts of treason, and other offences,
来自于我们所爱和信任的人
have been committed by those we loved and trusted,
来自于宫廷之上
by members of our own court.
瑞奇先生
Mr. Rich,
作为副总检察长
as Solicitor General
我任命你和克伦威尔先生
I am appointing you and Mr. Cromwell
来总负责这次审理和判决
to head a commission of oyer and terminer
来查明这些罪行是否属实
to investigate whether or not these offences be true.
日安 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
谢尔登女士
Lady Sheldon,
我特此提醒你 今天的谈话内容
I warn you not to repeat to anyone
决不准对任何人提及
what passes between us here today.
你和王后陛下住得很近
You live in close proximity with Her Majesty the Queen.
你有没有见过她
Have you ever seen her
在房♥间内招待男性客人
entertain men in her chambers
并且有些你认为
in what you would consider
不当的行为?
an inappropriate way?
没有 先生
No, Sir.
你确定?
You are certain?
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
我必须提醒你 女士
I must warn you, my Lady,
那些隐瞒事情真♥相♥
that those concealing the truth from those
阻碍国王调查的人
commissioned by the King to discover it,
将被视为欺君之罪
are themselves guilty of treason,
并极有可能处以绞刑
and are very likely to be hanged.
陛下
Your Majesty.
珍 由于各种原因
Jane. For very good reasons
我希望你能离开白厅一段时间
I want you to leave Whitehall for a while.
-和你父亲一起回家去 -我会走的
-Go back home with your father. -I will leave.
无论陛下要我做什么
Of course I will do anything
我都会照做
Your Majesty commands me to do.
我想告诉你 在这个狡诈的世界
I want to tell you that in this slippery world,
你展现给我的一切都是那么纯真
you represent for me all that is innocent,
一切都那么美好
everything that is good,
那么纯洁无瑕
unsullied,
不被世俗污染
uncorrupted.
不会让你久等的
It will not be for long.
在那之后...
And after that...
在那之后 我们就能遵从内心的渴望
After that we can have our hearts' desires.
快走
Go.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
快说!
C'mon!
的确有男人
It's true that some men
在不恰当的时间造访
came into the Queen's chambers...
王后的房♥间
at undue hours.
有时王后挑逗他们 但是...
And sometimes she flirted with them but...
他们是谁?
What are their names?
自然有...洛克福特大人
Lord Rochford... of course.
还有谁?
And?
还有亨利·诺里斯阁下...
And Sir Henry Norris...
还有?
And?
国王的贴身侍从 布里列顿...
The King's groom,Brereton...
还有?
And?
乐师马克·斯米顿...
Mark Smeaton,the musician...
还有?
And?
还有谁?
And?
我看见王后拥抱亲吻她的弟弟
Well,I saw her hugging and kissing her brother.
她弟弟?
Her brother?
但我也没多想...
But thought nothing of it...
你觉得这是真的吗
Do you believe this to be true?
我相信这是真的 是的
I believe that is true,yes.
你相信你的丈夫
You believe that your husband
和王后乱♥伦♥?
has committed incest with the Queen?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
克伦威尔阁下!
Ah! Mr. Cromwell,
我何以如此荣幸 蒙您接见?
to what do I owe this great pleasure?
嘘...冷静点 斯米顿先生
Shhh... Calm Mr. Smeaton.
你要做什么
Hey! Hey! What are you doing?
我想知道你是什么时候开始和王后通奸
I want to know when you slept with the Queen.
一共几次?
And how many times you slept with her?
我从没和王后上过床
I never slept with the Queen.
我从没和王后上过床
I never slept with the Queen.
我不明白 克伦威尔阁下
I don't understand. Mr. Cromwell.
你说实话吧 我想听实话
You gonna have to tell the truth. I want the truth.
不然 上帝作证 后果很严重
Or God help me it will go badly with you.
我向全能的上帝发誓
I swear by Almighty God.
我从没和王后陛下上过床
I never slept with Her Majesty.
别伤害我
Don't do anything to hurt me.
你只不过是个小小乐师但最近却
You are only a poor musician and yet recently
花费大笔金钱购置马匹 为仆人置装!
you spent a great deal of money on horses and liveries for your servants!
你从哪弄来的钱?
Where did you get the money?
是侍奉王后的的报酬吗
Was it for services rendered?
我向全能的上帝发誓
I swear to God Almighty.
我从没和王后陛下上过床
I never slept with Her Majesty.
我们开始...
Off we go,and...
现在 加快些...
Now,quicker then... ?
一 二 三 四...
One,two,three,four...
谢尔登女士! 我相信你已经掌握要领了
Lady Sheldon! I believe you know what you are doing.
左臂...像这样
Left arm... comme a.
前 后 后跳...
Forward,back,and after spring...
继续
Continue.
你和国王出访法国的计划推迟一周
Your visit to France with the King is postponed for a week.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表