剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我们此行的目的是重修我们的友谊
We are here to renew our friendship
以及两国的邦交
And that of our two nations.
来 我们为此庆祝一番
Come! let us celebrate!
为了健康
santé
这是场令人愉快的盛宴
This is a wonderful feast, brother.
-谢谢 -但是... 她在哪
- merci. thank you- but... where is she?
安妮夫人在哪儿
Where is the lady anne?
她会来的
she will be here.
我很抱歉 我妻子和妹妹
I am sorry my wife and sister
改变主意不想和她会面了
changed their minds about meeting her.
你还指望什么呢
But what do you expect?
女人善变 谁要是疯了才会相信她们
Souvent femme varie, bien fol qui s'y fie!
女人善变 谁要是疯了才会相信她们
women are often variable. only mad men believe them!
准确无误
exactement.
我考虑过
I have it in mind, brother,
我们之间
That you and i
应当商议建立联合十字军的事宜
Should make arrangements for a joint crusade.
-仿效理查一世 -完全正确
- like... richard coeur de lion! - Absolument
上帝的战士
Warriors of god.
当然 如果我们重新征服圣地(巴勒斯坦)
And of course,no one will be happier than his holiness
教皇陛下将会欣喜无比
If we should commit ourselves to reconquer the holy land.
但有一点
but still,
我们将联合领导这次作战 对吗
We would be joint leaders in this venture. yes?
当然
of course!
大人
your grace.
您重得陛下重用 我深表欣喜
I'm delighted to see you returned to his majesty's good graces.
邀请您和公爵夫人
It gives me much pleasure
到加来(法国北部港市)与我们共进晚餐
To invite you and the duchess
是我莫大的荣幸
To dine with us while we are in calais.
能拒绝你的邀请
not as much pleasure as it gives me
我不胜荣幸 勋爵
To refuse your invitation. my lord.
有传闻说
there are rumours
大人秘密支持王后
That your grace secretly supports the queen,
反对国王的要事
And are against the king in this great matter.
然而 长久以来
And yet,for so long, you took immense pride
你一直对阴谋和政♥治♥不闻不问
In being totally indifferent to the machinations and politics of this world.
你这是怎么了
So what happened to you?
今时不同往日
I grew up.
波林夫人 重返法国一定很兴奋吧
mistress boleyn! you must feel so excited to be back in france,
毕竟这里有你小小的冒险经历
After all your little adventures here.
别说了 马克
tut,mark.
你该记得我还在为我那可怜的丈夫戴孝
You ought to remember that I'm still in mourning for my poor husband.
我不应该把他叫做可怜人 应该是乏味
well,i wouldn't have called him poor. dull,certainly.
-而且还不举 -真的吗
- and impotent. - really?
我都等不及趁着这里
I can't wait to ride
狂乘一些年轻的法国种马
Some young french stallion while I'm here.
私底下说
well,between you and me,
我也迫不及待了
Neither can i!
棒极了
Magnifique!
她很迷人
She's ravishing.
精彩
bravo!
你是谁
qui êtes-vous?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
原来是美丽的安妮
La belle anne.
你们姐妹还在法国的时候
when you and your sister were here in France
都期待成为我的王后
as ladies in wating to my Queen.
我记得很清楚
I remember it so well.
陛下仁慈宽厚
Your Majesty is very gracious,
或许您知道我的一些事
but there are some things, perhaps which your majesty knows about me
我希望您保密 永不要向国王提起
which i would rather you kept secret, and never mention to the King.
侯爵夫人
Madame la marquise,
我可是法国人
I am a frenchman.
我不会泄露女性的秘密
I would never betray the secrets of a woman,
尤其拥有许多秘密的漂亮女士
Especially a beautiful woman, who must naturally have a great many.
你真的支持我和国王的婚姻吗
do you really support my marriage to the king?
当然 首先
bien évidemment. for one thing,
我讨厌那位君主
I hate the emperor,
任何让他痛苦的事
So that anything which discomforts him,
诸如他的姑姑离婚之事
Like the divorce of his aunt,
令我欢心鼓舞
Pleases me immeasurably.
但我知道你与法国是同一阵线
But also,i know you are a friend of france,
所以... 我们可以做交易
So... we can do business.
-但还有别的什么? -是的
- but there is something else? - oui.
我不应该说这话的 但是...
It is not my place to say this,madam,but...
我们都这么熟了
Perhaps we know each other well enough.
事实上 你要登上的宝座
The fact is,the station you will be asked to occupy
并不那么轻松
Is not an easy one...
尤其是对那些并非注定享有宝座的人
Especially to those not born to it.
想坐拥一切更是举步维艰
It is much harder to have everything than to have nothing.
如果我不是生来就是国王
If I had not been born to be king,
我肯定不会希望背负那样的命运
I would certainly not have wished that fate upon myself.
你明白吗
Vous comprenez?
是的 我明白 陛下
oui,oui,je comprends.majesté.
我已尽力逃离燃烧我激♥情♥的火焰
I've tried to run from the fire that burns me.
但当我四处找寻时
But when I look around,
火焰依旧燃烧
There the fire still is.
姐姐
sister.
还记得当时的状况
When you remember how it was,
我们原来在这的时候
When we were here before--
你有没有预见到现在的结果 玛莉
Could you ever have imagined this,mary?
无论如何都没想到
not for all the world.
我没有你聪明
But then I am not as clever as you.
我保证
I promise you
我只告诉你一个人
and I can tell only you-
我梦寐以求的愿望
That the thing I have so longed for
将在这里实现
Will be accomplished here.
我认为弗兰西斯的表现值得赞赏
I thought francis behaved himself rather admirably.
你可真美
You looked beautiful.
好了 亲爱的
now,my love...
让我怀孕
Let me conceive.
我们将会生下一个儿子
And we will have a son.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表