剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
都铎王朝 第二季 第4集
The Tudors Season 2 -Episode 4
"都铎王朝" 前情提要
Previously on The Tudors...
必须立即公布我废除婚约的消息
The annulment of my marriag must be declared immediately.
英格兰国王申请
The King of England asks your approval
任命新的坎特伯雷大主教?
to appoint a new archbishop of Canterbury.
候选人叫什么?
What is the name of the candidate?
托马斯·克朗默 无名小卒
Thomas Cranmer,a nobody.
一个无名之辈又能对
What harm can a nobody inflict
神圣教廷有什么威胁呢
on our Holy Church?
兹宣布英格兰王亨利
That the union between King Henry of England
与阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳的婚姻无效
and Katherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
认同君权高于我们神圣的教会
Regal supremacy over our Holy Church
将会致使彻底撕裂
would represent a tearing asunder
基♥督♥的无缝外衣
of the seamless coat of Christ.
是传说国王已与安妮女士秘密完婚
There are rumours that the King has married Anne
而且她已经有孕在身
and that she's already with child.
我希望我的人♥民♥能爱戴他们的新王后
I want the people to love their new queen.
如果我能爱她 他们为何不能呢?
And if I can love her,why shouldn't they?
如果你成功暗♥杀♥国王的妓♥女♥
If you succeed in killing the King's whore,
你将受到上帝的恩泽
you will be the beloved of God,
为虔诚的英格兰人♥民♥所爱戴
you will be the beloved of God,and truly of all the faithful people of England.
但不幸的是 圣父 我失败了
Unfortunately,Holy Father,I failed.
谁知道呢 我的孩子?
Who knows,my son?
上帝自有其神秘之道
God works in mysterious ways.
我是来递交大♥法♥官一职的辞呈
I come to offer my resignation from my post as Chancellor.
我不能 现在不行 等孩子出生...
I can't. Not now,while the baby...
她很优雅 不是吗
Exquisite,isn't she?
埃莉诺·鲁克女士
Lady Eleanor Luke.
需要我代表你和她谈谈吗
Shall I talk to her on your behalf?
我担心王后
I fear for the Queen.
安妮·波林公开表示讨厌王后和公主
Anne Boleyn hates her. And her daughter,too.
你母亲必须接受亲王太妃头衔
Your mother must now accept the title of Dowager Princess,
你也不能再自称为公主
just as you no longer have the right to call yourself Princess.
从今以后
from this day forward.
禁止你与你母亲以任何方式来往
You are forbidden to communicate in any way with your mother
教皇威胁要将我逐出教会
The Pope threatens to excommunicate me
如果我不悔改重归凯瑟琳的话 太晚了
if I do not return to Katherine. He's too late.
我要你安排比武 宴会 假面舞会
I want you to organise jousts,banquets and masques
庆祝我儿子的诞生
to celebrate the birth of my son.
王后陛下产下了非常健康的女婴
Your Majesty has given birth to a very healthy baby girl.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
汝弃绝撒旦吗?
Abrenuntias satanae ?
吾弃绝
Abrenuntio.
吾兹为汝施洗 奉圣父
ego te baptizo,in nomine Patris
圣子 圣灵之名
et Filii,et Spiritus Sancti.
一路平安 愿主与你同在
Vade in pace,et Dominus vobiscum
阿门
amen
无限恩慈的主
God,of infinite goodness,
请赐美满恒久的生活
send prosperous life and long
予无比尊贵的英格兰公主
to the high and mighty Princess of England,
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
不许有人♥质♥疑生育非法与否
There can be no question of illegitimacy.
你立即起草一份法案呈交国会
You will prepare a bill to put before Parliament.
规定王位第一顺位继承权
It will state that the line of succession
确属我们的子嗣
is now firmly vested in our children...
而非他人
and no others.
谨遵陛下谕令
I shall do as Your Majesty commands.
克伦威尔先生 我心知肚明 依然有些人
I am mindful,Mr. Cromwell,that there are some people
有些榆木脑袋
-some wrong-headed,
有些存有偏见的人 不会愿意
some biased people who are still unwilling
接受我与王后婚姻的有效合法
to accept the validity of my marriage to the Queen.
鉴于此
In view of that,
我想制定些约束法案
I think some sanction should be made against them.
以让人人都有机会
Everyone will be given their opportunity
来表现他们的忠诚
to demonstrate their loyalty.
勒德洛城♥堡♥ 威尔士边界
Ludlow castle,The Welsh Marches
我听说那女士因生了个女儿沮丧不已
I am told that the Lady is much dismayed at having given birth
而非以前信誓旦旦的儿子
to a daughter and not the son she promised.
以我之见 这是主抛弃她的确凿证明
To my mind,it is sure proof that God has abandoned her.
我母亲 王后 近来如何?
How is my mother,the Queen?
哎呀 我没法去看她 或与她讲话
Alas,I cannot visit or speak to her.
我跟她的侍女聊过几句
I have little communications with her ladies,
她们告诉我她依然坚强
and they tell me she is still strong...
但一直在恳求国王 你的父亲
but always begs the King,your father,of his mercy,
希望他出于怜悯 允许她与你会面
to be allowed to see you.
我确信陛下有朝一日总会回心转意的
I am sure His Majesty will one day relent,
我想
for I think...
我全然相信他仍然爱我 关心我
I believe with all my heart that he still loves and cares for me.
我深有同感
I am sure that he does.
滕斯托尔主教
Bishop Tunstall.
托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas.
谢谢
Thank you.
如何有幸使尊驾光临?
To what do I owe this honour?
我们相识久矣 托马斯爵士
We have known each other a long time,Sir Thomas.
如今您退隐 无从谋面
But now you have retired from public life and I never see you.
我自然该前来问安
Naturally I was concerned about your welfare.
我过的不错 多谢关心
I am very well,thank you.
不过
But I am...
我焦虑的是我们的另一位老相识
I am exorcised by the fact that one of our old acquaintances
-却一直被软禁家中 -你指费施尔主教?
is still under house arrest. You mean Bishop Fisher?
是的 结局让人很遗憾
Yes,the outcome is regrettable.
什么样的"结局"?
The "outcome" of what?
他不妥协的"结局"
His intransigence.
明白了
I see.
开门见山吧
Tell me,
是国王派您登门拜访的吧?
has the King sent you here to see me?
陛下希望了解
His Majesty wondered
为何您未应邀
why you did not attend the Queen's Coronation,
参加王后加冕典礼
as you were invited to do.
关于此事 让我...
Well,in answer to that,let me...
让我对你粗表愚见
let me show my poor mind to you.
有个关于提庇留大帝的故事
There's a story about the Emperor Tiberius.
他颁布一项法律 规定某种犯罪
He had enacted a law which exacted death
可判处死刑 除非犯罪者是处♥女♥
for a certain crime... unless the offender was a virgin.
可最终当一个处♥女♥被如此指控时
Now,when a virgin eventually appeared on the charge,
皇帝却不知该如何下手
the Emperor didn't know exactly how to proceed,
因此他的一名议员提出个绝佳的解决方案
so one of his council proposed the perfect solution:
先辣手摧花使她失贞
let her first be deflowered,
因而她就可被依律处死
so she then can be... devoured.
有些人
There are some...
不 我就不指名道姓
and no,I won't name them-
他们先引诱你去加冕礼
who first procure you for the coronation,
然后就大肆渲染 甚至白纸黑字立此存照
next to preach at it,and then to write books defending it.
从而先玷污你
Thus they deflower you,
然后就可轻而易举地置你于死地
and will not fail soon afterwards to devour you.
但是他们永远也别妄想玷污我
But they shall never deflower me.
太动听了
That was beautiful.
您也热衷此道?
Do you play?
一向如此
All the time.
-陛下 -埃莉诺女士
Majesty. Lady Eleanor.
没关系
Never mind.
要像这样 看着
More like this. Watch.
手指像这样
Fingers like so.
不要捏箭太紧
Don't squeeze the arrow.
拉弓
Draw...
然后放箭
and release.
-我永远办不到 -不 你会的
I'll never do that. Yes,you will.
-大臣阁下 -公爵大人
Mr. Secretary. Your Grace.
-你的儿子? -是啊
And your son? Yes.
趁还没太老以前 教他些运动
I'm teaching him to sport before I get too old for it.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表