剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
他们...
They...
他们说他可能会死
they say he is likely to die.
马克...
Mark...
告诉我这不是真的
Say it is not so.
不不不...
Oh no,oh no,oh no...
不是真的!
Please no!
我的上帝 告诉我这不是真的
Oh god! Please,say it is not so...
他的心率很弱
His heart is very weak.
我不知道他是否还能苏醒
I don't know if he will come back to us.
您会给他放血吗
Will you bleed him?
我觉得不需要 大人
I don't think so, your Grace.
我不认为这对他有什么助益
I do not see it would help him.
陛下的生死
His Majesty
现在只能听天由命了
is now in the hands of God.
我们赞颂你 主
Confitebimur tibi deus
我们称颂你的名...
confitebimur et invocabimus nomen tuum
-我们这要去哪 -回白厅去
-Where are we going? -Back to Whitehall.
你难道意识不到吗
Don't you understand anything?
在这紧要关头 一切都有可能分崩离析
In such a crisis,all could disintegrate.
所以中♥央♥一定得先稳住
So the centre has to hold.
必须由我们来稳住
And we must hold it.
大臣阁下 来自多佛的信函 阁下
Mr. Secretary. A letter from Dover,sir.
大臣阁下 大臣阁下
-Mr. Secretary. Mr. Secretary.
-有消息吗 -杳无音讯
-What news? -There is no news.
国王仍旧没有生还的迹象
The King still shows no signs of life.
自事故发生到现在多久了
How long since the accident?
将近一个小时了 大人
Almost an hour ago,Your Honor.
神阿 我们称谢你
Confitebimur tibi deus
我们称谢你 因为你的名相近
confitebimur et invocabimus nomen tuum
人都述说你奇妙的作为
Narrabimus mirabilia tua
我到了所定的日期 必按正直施行审判
Cum accepero tempus ego iustitias iudicabo
大臣阁下 该怎么办啊
Mr. Secretary. What is to be done?
我正准备 万一国王驾崩了
I am making preparations,in the event of the King's death,
在阁下的支持下 为伊丽莎白公主加冕
for the coronation of the Princess Elizabeth with your lordship's approval.
她虽未成年
She would be in a minority,
但由其母后监护
but under the worship of her mother
并由您来出任护国公
and yourself as Lord Protector.
您给玛丽小姐派卫兵了吗 港口关闭了吗
And have you posted a guard on the Lady Mary? And closed the ports?
尽在掌握中
All that is in hand.
同时我也派人去准备召开国会紧急会议
As are preparations for an emergency recall of Parliament.
呸 昔时国王可一直不用国会
Bah! King's had no need of parliament in the old days!
此一时彼一时啊 大人
These are not the old days,my Lord.
您知道 我禁不住要想
You know,I cannot think,
国王驾崩
whether it would be a bad thing,
到底是好事 还是坏事
or a good thing,if he died.
因为 作为护国公
For,as Lord Protector,you would,
事实上
ipso facto,
你就相当于英格兰国王
be King of England.
陛下 陛下
Majesty! Your Majesty?
查尔斯
Charles.
谢天谢地 陛下还活着
Oh thank God. He's alive!
好了 大家先出去 出去
C'mon gentlemen,out,out!
此为何物
What's that?
陛下跌落马下而安然无恙
We must be grateful that his Majesty
我们应心怀感激
took no hurt in his fall.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yes,thank God.
但这意味着你顺利产下太子之事
But it means that the safe production of a son
变得愈加刻不容缓了
from your womb is more than ever imperative.
所以我恳求
So I beg you to be
您能小心翼翼 善自珍重
always careful with yourself.
不要用力 别兴奋过度
Take no exertions or excitements.
将自己封闭起来
Shut yourself away
尽可能的远离世事
as much as you can from the world.
我希望能有办法
I wish there was a way I could remove
把西摩小姐从我的侍女中开除出去
Mistress Seymour from among my ladies,
可我不敢 我怕触怒龙颜
but I dare not. I think it would anger the King.
这正是我所担心的
This is what I mean!
如果你为这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事焦虑不安
If you fret about such little matters
你的烦扰或许会危及到你腹中的胎儿
then your thoughts may poison the child inside you.
对我来说
It is not
这并不是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
a little matter to me.
目前来讲是的
It is for now.
过阵子
Afterwards,
只要你满足了国王最大的愿望
when you have given the King his great desire,
到时候你想怎么处置她都行
then you will have all the power to deal with her as you like.
试想 我就是传达天主之意的天使
Think that I am the angel
前来传达
come down to tell you
你怀上圣子的消息
that you carry the Christ child in your belly.
-那是什么 -由于陛下落马
-What is it? -Because of the fall
导致您腿上的旧伤口再次开裂 形成溃烂
this old wound on your leg has re-opened,and an ulcer has formed.
-能治愈吗 -绝对没有问题 陛下
-Can you heal it? -Oh most certainly,Majesty.
不过暂时需敷上些药
But for now you must wear a dressing
把腿包扎起来
and have the leg bound up.
虽然陛下依旧年轻气盛
Though Your Majesty is still a young man,
但今非昔比
you are not as young as used to be.
昔时
In those days
陛下在马上长枪比武
you could joust a whole day
一整天下来都不觉得累
and not feel the effect.
我来你的女儿传送国王谕旨 当面私授
I have a message from the King,for your daughter,and for her ears alone.
珍
Ah! Jane.
-大人 -珍小姐
-Your Grace. -Lady Jane.
陛下要我把这封信送给你
His Majesty is pleased to send you this letter.
还有这个钱包 他希望你能收下它
And this purse. He commends you to accept these gifts
它代表着陛下的心意
in the spirit in which they are offered.
真高兴看到陛下康复了
I am so happy you're well.
我是如此惊恐 不知所措
I was so alarmed,so afraid.
-我又何尝不是啊... 一想到我的愚行
-So was I... when I thought that through my foolishness
-可能导致胎儿流产 -你的愚行?
you might lose the child. -Your foolishness?
我以为还能像年轻时我行我素 实在大错特错了
-It was a mistake to think I could behave as I used to.
无论如何
In any case,
那些无忧无虑的日子已经一去不返了
those carefree days are gone.
我们的女儿被带入宫廷
Our daughter was brought to court.
人人都对她赞叹不已
And everyone admired her.
他日定是绝色美女
I think she will be a great beauty.
那是毋庸置疑的
Of course she will.
有其母必有其女啊
Look at her mother.
陛下会去请求法国国王重新考虑联姻事宜吗
Will you not ask King Francis to reconsider his refusal?
要是伊丽莎白的婚事
If we delay much longer
再拖延下去的话
to find a good marriage for Elizabeth,
恐怕闲言碎语会更甚今日啊
people will talk,even more than they do already.
玛丽都还没有订婚
Why do you talk of Elizabeth,
为什么你要谈伊丽莎白的婚事
when Mary is not yet betrothed.
你当然更该关心你的合法女儿啊
Surely you have more of a care for your legitimate daughter?
查尔斯
Charles!
她说什么了
What did she say?
她把信和钱包原封不动的退回来
She returned the letter unopened,and the purse both.
她说在世上她珍视荣誉
She said that she has no greater treasure in this world
胜过一切
than her honor,
还说如果你要赐予她金钱的话
and that if you wanted to give her money,she praise you might do so
莫如在她体面地婚嫁之际
when she has made an honorable marriage.
在这件事上她表现的十分得体 恰到好处
-She has behaved herself in this matter most modestly.
帝国大使阁下求见
His Excellency the Imperial Ambassador.
-阁下 -我在寻思您是否
-Excellency. -I wondered if you had put
已向国王陛下转达了皇帝的提议?
the Emperor's proposal to the King?
确切地说 没有
Not exactly.
我衷心希望
I wish with all my heart
我们能够很快达成一致 然而
that we could reach a speedy accommodation. However,
在玛丽小姐
in the question
合法子嗣这个问题上
of legitimizing the Lady Mary,
有一巨大的阻碍
there remains one great obstacle.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表