剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
他们甚至推崇国王的特权和自♥由♥
Not afraid to tell of licence and liberty for monarchs,
这些是任何一个信奉主的国王
Which no christian king should dare
从不敢冒犯的!
Even to contemplate!
我恳请殿下留心
I beseech your highness to take heed,
别再走你们所在的路
Not to pursue the path you seem to be taking,
不然你们一定会成为下一个
Or you will surely follow Ahab,
迎娶了青楼婊♥子♥的亚哈王
Who married the whore jezebel,
你们的下场也会和他一样
And surely will incur his unhappy end,that dogs
狗会像舔尽亚哈王的血一样舔食你们那
Will lick your blood as they licked Ahab's...
为上帝所避讳和禁锢的血液
Which God avert and forbid!
放手 你们这些走狗!
Unhand me,you dogs!
我是上帝的使徒!放开我!
I am a man of God! Unhand me!
放开我!
Unhand me!
我是上帝的使徒! 放开我!
I am a man of God! Unhand me!
你这无♥耻♥的托钵僧! 如果不马上闭嘴
You shameless friar! You'll be sewn in a sack
你会被缝进袋子 然后被丢进泰晤士河
And thrown into the thames if you don't speedily hold your
省省吧 这只能吓吓你的走狗
Keep your threats for your fellow courtiers.
我们托钵僧不会在意你的那些话
As for us friars,we take no account of them at all,
因为我们知道 如同存在于大地一样
Since we know very well that the way to heaven is as good
天堂之路也在水中
by water as by land.
国王驾到 全体起立!
All rise for the king!
国会开始!
Parliament is in session!
诸位大人
My lords...
诸位阁下
Your graces...
你们决定了吗?
Have you come to a decision?
是依然反对我
Do you still deny me,
还是服从
Or do you accept
你们国王的权威?
The authority of your king?
大人
Your grace.
陛下 这是...
Your majesty. here is...
神职人员...
The submission of the clergy...
-对陛下的绝对服从
-To your majesty's will.
-谢谢你 大主教 -他们已经投降了
-Thank you,archbishop. -They've surrendered.
教会已经被瓦解
The church is broken.
我从没想过在我有生之年
I never thought I would live
能看到英格兰的这一天
To see this day in england.
现在 国会的行动给予了异教♥徒♥
Now,by act of parliament,heretics are free
在伦敦不受检查 自♥由♥来往的权利
To swan around the streets of london without check.
如果可以哭泣 托马斯爵士
If I could weep,Sir Thomas,
我将流出血泪
I would weep tears of blood.
托马斯·莫尔爵士觐见
Sir Thomas More.
托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我来是要辞去首相的职务
I come to offer my resignation from my post as chancellor.
我请求您能准许我
I ask your highness to allow me
从公众生活中抽身
To withdraw from public life,
让我能有更多的时间
So that I may spend what time remains to me
充实我的灵魂
Provisioning my soul,
尽职与上帝
And in the service of god.
这袋里装着代表我职权的印♥章♥
In this bag I carry the great seal of my office,
现在我已无力拿起它
Which I find now too heavy to hold.
我十分欣慰的...
I discharge you...
解除你的职务
Most willingly.
托马斯爵士 在你为我供职期间
In everything you have done for me,sir thomas,
你一直...
You have always...
尽职 高尚
Been good and gracious,
不管是在私人生活
Both in private
-还是在公共事务中 -陛下
-And in public affairs. -Majesty.
我以我的荣誉担♥保♥
I promise on my honour
我决不会在公共场合
That I will never speak publicly
提及陛下的要事
Of your majesty's great matter.
但是现在 以私人的名义
But now,in private,
作为一个曾受陛下信任的朋友
I must confess to you, as someone
我必须要承认
Who once enjoyed your majesty's confidence and friendship,
我深深地相信
My deepest belief that, if your majesty saw fit
如果陛下能与凯瑟琳王后和解
To be reconciled with queen katherine,
那您王国所经历的分♥裂♥和遭受的创伤
The divisions and hurts of your kingdom
将马上得到治愈
Would at once be healed.
这就是我想说的
There. I've said it.
从此我将不再开口
And now my lips are forever sealed.
托马斯
thomas!
我要你坚守对我的承诺
I will hold you to that promise.
莫尔宫
The More
-伊丽莎白女士 我受陛下之命前来
- lady elizabeth. I come on the king's business.
-怀特先生
- mr. wyatt.
凯瑟琳夫人在哪里
where is the lady katherine?
陛下在做祷告 将要有一段时间
her majesty is at prayer and will be for a long time.
我们不能打扰她
She cannot be disturbed.
-我受命前来送这个 -这是什么
- I am charged to deliver this. - what is it?
收回凯瑟琳女士王室珠宝的谕令
a command that lady katherine return her official jewels.
伊丽莎白女士...
Lady elizabeth...
-你想要什么 -你知道我想要什么
- what do you want? - you know what I want.
怀特先生 我从没兴趣成为你的情人
- mr. wyatt,i have no intention of becoming your mistress.
也不想成为任何人的情人
Nor anyone else's, for that matter.
我在结婚时必须是个处♥女♥ 但我怀疑
I shall be a virgin when I marry,but I doubt
自己是不是会结婚
I shall marry at all.
也许做个虔诚的信徒更好
I would rather be a bride of christ.
修女? 我可不那么认为
a nun? I don't think so.
看看你的口袋
Check your pocket.
"上帝您是否知晓我内心深处的渴望...
"would god thou knewest the depth of my desire...
"我是否能够期望 即使我根本不配...
"then might I hope,thou nought I can deserve...
拥有一些平息我炙热的欲望之火的恩泽"
Some drops of grace would quench my scorching fire."
我相信我法国之旅的所有事宜
I trust all the arrangements
-都已经安排好了吧? -是的
Have been made for my visit to france? - yes,everything is prepared
都准备好了陛下 弗兰西斯国王
And ready,your majesty. king francis
十分期待与您的再次会面
Is most eager to see your majesty again,
以及共同签订一份友好联盟协议
And to sign with you a new alliance of friendship.
安妮女士怎么样呢?
- and the lady anne?
她将会受到最高的待遇
- she will be received with all due honour.
我很高兴你这么说
- I'm very glad to hear it.
我只想把最好的给她
I only want the best for her.
我希望这是一次特别之旅
I want this visit to be special.
不希望有任何人来破坏
And I don't want anything to spoil it.
明白吗?
Do you understand me?
是的 完全明白
- I understand. completely.
法兰西国王也明白
And so does his majesty.
谢谢 斯米顿先生
thank you,mr. smeaton.
亲爱的
sweetheart.
陛下这就是我和您提过的年青绅士
your majesty this is the young gentlemen I told you about
-马克·斯米顿 -斯米顿先生
Mark smeaton. - mr. smeaton.
安妮女士和我提过很多你的事
The lady anne has told me a lot about you.
她说你很会演奏音乐
She says you play very well.
为我们演奏些什么吧
Play something for us.
遵旨 陛下
your majesty.
我知道沙福克公爵口不择言是个错误
I know it was wrong for the duke of suffolk to say what he did,
但你觉得我们是否可以饶恕他?
But do you think it's possible we could forgive him?
如果你这么快就饶恕了他
if you forgave him so quickly,
有些人会认为他说的是真的
Some people might think that there was some truth To what he said.
不错 但为了驳倒他们
yes,but to refute them,
为了能正面的回答这个问题
To answer the matter directly
证明我有多信任你
and to show how much I trust you,
我有更大的举动
I will do a more important thing.
我会邀请怀特先生与我们同去法兰西
I will invite mr. wyatt to come to france with us.
这样就没人会说我嫉妒
That way,no one can accuse me of jealousy,
他们一点也不会怀疑
Or the slightest suspicion.
亲爱的 他们没有理由怀疑你
- my love,you have no reason to be suspicious.
以后也不会
Nor will ever have.
我从我们的朋友克朗默那里
I've received a most illuminating letter
收到一份非常有启发的信
from our friend cranmer.
好像在纽伦堡
It appears that,in nuremberg,
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表