剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
无论我到哪里
Wherever I go,
我总是他的妻子
I remain his wife,
我会为他祈祷
and I'll pray for him.
还有... 一件事
There's ah.. a further matter.
陛下希望你将属于
His Majesty wishes
英格兰王后的王室珠宝归还
that you return to him the official jewels of Queen of England.
不
No!
我不会放弃我的合法所有
I'll not give up with these rightfully mine
去装饰一个让所有天主教♥徒♥不齿的女人
to adorn a woman who was the scandal of Christendom.
上帝保佑陛下
Bless Your Majesty.
王后陛下
Your Majesty.
王后陛下
Your Majesty.
上帝保佑王后陛下 上帝保佑
God bless Your Majesty. God bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-上帝保佑王后陛下 -谢谢你们
-God bless Your Majesty! -Thank all of you.
受天眷的女士
Blessing Lady.
万众爱戴的王后
Queen of Hearts.
当你回到伦敦时
There will be even greater crowds than this to welcome you..
欢迎的人群会比今天更多
when you return to London.
谁? 进来
Yes? Come.
顺利吗?
Well?
陛下 我受命向您传达来自王后的告别
Majesty,I'm asked to pass on a message of farewell from the Queen.
她很遗憾未能与您亲自话别...
She regrets that you did not wish her goodbye,
最后她询问了陛下的健康状况
and she inquires after Your Majesty's health.
告诉王后我不需要她的告别
Tell the Queen! I do not want any her goodbyes,
另外 我无意安慰她
and I do not wish to offer her consolation!
我不在乎她是否问候我健康!
I do not care whether she ask after my health or not.
让她别再烦扰 专心做自己的事!
Let her stop this,and mind our own business!
-听明白了吗? -遵命 陛下
-Do you understand me! -Yes,Your Majesty.
滚出去!
Get out!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't apologise.
还能有何不同呢?
How could things be different?
一切都如此美妙
Indeed,everything is beautiful.
难道你不认为?
Don't you think?
一切都很美妙吗
Everything is beautiful?
是的
Yes.
一切都如此美妙
Everything is beautiful.
她是个女巫
She's a witch,
她的命运只配下地狱
who deserves all the fate and to be dispatched to hell.
你会去刺杀安妮女士吗?
And you will assassinate The Lady Anne?
作为国王的近身侍从
Being the closer servant of the King.
我可以做到
I'm in a position to do so.
她引诱蛊惑了他
She seduced and bewitched him.
他就要背叛自己的合法妻子和神圣教廷
he considers betraying his lawful wife and the Holy Church.
你不能再待在此处了
You must not stay any longer,
我们的祈祷和希望与你同在
but our prayers and hopes go with you.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表