剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
我得问一下 托马斯爵士
I must ask you,Sir. Thomas
你仍然决意辞职吗
If you still have a mind to resign your office
那次投票之后 主教大人
After the vote,Your Grace,
我得承认我确实非常想
I must confess I was sorely tempted
但三思之后
But on reflection
我希望留下为天主教而战
I'm content to stand in fight for christendom
这可是个好消息
oh this is excellent news
就像大主教最终回心转意一样
as indeed is the turning again of the archbishop
感谢上帝 他还有最后的良知
I thank God that his conscience has finally driven him to
去谴责国王那些荒唐的把戏
condenm the king's nullity suit
而且他也表明了他的意愿
and he's stated his intention to
提案反对目前的法规
oppose the legislation
这有可能妨碍教会的利益
which might be injurious to the church
快去叫医生!
Get the doctor!
快去叫医生! 快!
Get the doctor! Quick!
来人啊! 快来人啊!
Help! Please help!
上帝啊! 上帝啊!
God! God!
四个人痛苦的死去
Four men died of their pains
费施尔主教因为食用的汤较少而幸免
Bishop Fisher survived in it because he had too little of the soup
真的是非常不幸 托马斯爵士
It's very unfortunate,Sir. Thomas
并不仅仅是不幸 陛下
It's more than a unfortune Your Majesty.
费施尔主教的厨师已被逮捕
Now Fisher's cook has been arrested
但我必须告知您...
but I must tell you that
关于密谋毒杀他的凶手身份
rumors abound us to the identities
已是谣言四起
of those who plotted against him
谁?
Who?
已查出的有威尔特
Wilcherd's being named
波林?
Bolena?
正是
Yes.
还有...
And?
还有...
Well?
有些人甚至怀疑是安女士
Some people even blamed the Lady Anne.
"有些人"把一切事情都怪罪到她头上
Some people would blame her for everything!
下雨怪她
They would blame her if it rains
不下雨也怪她!
or if the rain fails
皇后无法生育是她的错
They will blame her for the bareness of the queen
我爱她也是她的错
And the fact that I love her
是她使大风吹毁了庄稼
They will blame her for the wind that destroys our crops
让我们的船沉没于暴风雨中
and the storms that sink our ships
一切都是安女士的过错
It is all the fault to the Lady Anne.
你呢 托马斯爵士
What about you Sir Thomas?
你也认为她是罪魁祸首吗?
Do you blame her?
你认为是她下毒加害费施尔主教的吗?
Do You think she tried to poison Bishop Fisher?
-亨利... -叫我亨利的时代已经过去了!
-Henry -The time for Henry is over
不管主谋是谁
Whoever was to blame
厨师路斯 参与预谋
the cook,Rouss,tried,
且差一点成功毒死了
blatantly,and almost successfully,
陛下最伟大的公仆之一
to poison to one of Your Majesty's great public servant
我们神圣教会的主教
the bishop of our Holly Church
还有我
as well as me
如果陛下对此事置之不理
Now,if Your Majesty would turn a blind eye to this event
大家将不得不认为.
everyone will be forced to assume
如此的蓄意谋杀
that the attempted murders were
是得到陛下许可的
done with your blessing.
伦敦塔
Tower of London
波林大人
My lord,Bolena.
路斯先生
Mr. Rouss,
这番话我们今天已经问过无数次了
We can go over and over this all day,so,
问你最后一次
One more time
毒药是谁给你的?
Who gave you the poison?
路斯先生
Mr. Rouss
过去四年你都勤勤恳恳
It is inconceivable you should
服侍你主人及其家人
suddenly take it upon yourself
无法想象你会
to murder your master and his household
一时兴起想要谋害他们
after serving him so diligently these past four years
毒药是谁给你的?
Who gave you the poison?
先生 我有三个女儿
Sir,I have three daughters.
这有什么关系吗?
What does that mean?
我希望她们能嫁个好人家
I want them to find good husbands,
但这需要钱
but that takes money.
我们可以用钱交换你的信息
We can pay you for your information.
不必了 先生
No,Sir
已经有人付过款了
The payment is already made
交易已经达成了
The account settled
你是个蠢货
You are a fool
你也会因此而丧命的
And you will die for it
你 等一下
You,hold a moment
这匹麻布要送往何处
Where are you taking this linen?
送到王后陛下哪里
To the Queen's Majesty
为何?
Why?
为国王陛下缝制衬衣
to make shirts for His Majesty
这是她的惯例
She always has done.
她仍在为他缝制衬衣?
She still makes his shirts?
是的 安小姐
Yes. Yes,Miss Anne
甜心
Sweetheart.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
-什么事 -你的衬衣
-What? -Your shirts!
她还在为你缝制衬衣
She still makes your shirts
你怎么能还让她这么做?
How could you let her?
这事我连想都没想过
I haven't even thought about it.
你跟我说过你们之间
You told me there was nothing
已不存在任何亲密关系了
intimate between you anymore
本来就不存在
There isn't.
有什么亲密?
What intimate?
看在上帝的份上 不过就是衬衣而已
They are just shirts for God's sake
它们不仅仅是衬衣
No they are not just shirts
它们代表着我和你
They are you and me,
它们也代表着你和她之间的关系
They are you and her!
我不明白
I do not understand.
那你永远都不会明白
Then you won't to
我们即将结婚 而她还赖在这里
It's so hard when we are to be married
这算怎么回事
but she's still here!
一段婚姻里容不下三个人
You can't have three people in a marriage,
为何你就是明白不了?
why can't you see that?
而你为何就是不明白
And why can't you understand that
我还有比衬衣更重要的事情需要考虑
I have more things to think about than my shirts?
国王已同意采用新的酷刑
The king has agreed to a new and harsh
来对付投毒者
treatment to the poisoners.
他们将被活活煮死
They will be boiled alive.
在这种情况下严惩案犯是英明的决策
He's wise to have dealt with severity in this case
但他仍旧无法阻止某些人
But he cannot avoid some suspicions
针对安女士和她父亲的猜疑
At least against the Lady Anne and her father.
我们的的命运均掌握在上帝手中
We are all in the hands of God.
但我担心
But I worry that
当我毫无用处躺在这里的同时
while I lie here uselessly,
国王可以继续他离婚之事
the king may proceed with his divorce
因为他已赋予了自己这个权利
since he has given himself the power
我被告之 在上次会议中
I was told that on the last council
国王盛怒
the king became angry
他质问
and demanded to know what would happen
如果他不顾教皇的批准
if he went ahead anywhere and married Anne
义无反顾地与安结婚会怎样
without the Pope's permission
大臣们怎么说?
and what did they say?
只有波林支持他这样做
Only Boleyn supported him
连他的朋友布兰顿都表示反对
Not even his friend Brandon
感谢上帝
Thank God
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
夫君
Husband?
您感觉好点了吗?
How are you feeling?
什么?
what?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表