剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
你指的是王后?
You mean the Queen?
我知道她痛恨皇上是凯瑟琳侄儿的事实
I know she hates the Emperor as Katherine's nephew.
据说
They say
当她得知皇上挫败土耳其的消息时
that when she was told of his victory
她表现得
over the Turks,she looked like a dog
有如丧家之犬
being thrown out of a window.
我们该怎么做
But what can we do?
如果我们前进的路上
If there is an obstacle
有了障碍 阁下
in our path,Excellency,
我们就得找个办法绕过去
we must find a way around it.
珍小姐
Lady Jane.
陛下
Majesty.
我请求你走近些
I pray you come closer.
再近些
Closer still.
过来 坐我腿上
Here,sit on my knee.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
我重视你的名誉
I respect your honor,
相信我
believe me.
往后
And in the future,
我只会在你家人在场时 与你见面
I will only see you when other members of your family are present.
我只是现在很想见你
I just had to see you now.
是 陛下
Yes,Your Majesty.
你的信物救了我的命
Your favor saved my life.
-不 -千真万确
-No... -Yes.
当我躺在那时 你的影像突然浮现
As I lay there,your image came to me,
然后我就在誓言中醒来
and I awoke with this promise.
我该怎么说呢
What should I say?
我可以吻你吗 珍
Will you let me kiss you,Jane?
再来一次
Once more.
噢 天哪
Oh,my God!
噢 天哪 天哪 这算什么啊
Oh,my God! Oh,my God! What is this?
这算什么
What is this?
正当我身怀六甲
Just when my belly is doing its business,
就让我看到你们在此卿卿我我
I find you wenching with Mistress Seymour.
嘘 亲爱的 珍 你先走吧
Hush,sweetheart. Jane,you had best leave.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你为什么非得这么做
Why did you have to do this?
冷静
Ah! -Peace.
不 不 不
No,no,no,no...
别
Stop!
别这样
Stop it!
别哭
Stop.
一对杰克...
Two knaves...
一对Q 一张K
Two queens and a king.
你赢了
You win.
你说我是不是该去看看她...?
Do you think I should go and see if she...?
不用了 让她好好睡觉吧
No. Let her sleep.
怎么了 陛下
What is,Your Majesty?
-胎儿... -天哪
-The baby... -My god!
吾儿啊
My boy!
快去叫人来帮忙
Get some help.
-快 -不 不
-Hurry. -No... no...
不 不 不 啊
NO,NO,NO... AAAH!
你令我痛失儿子
-You have lost my boy.
损失之巨大
I cannot speak of it,
令我难以言表
the loss is too great,
但我终于明白了
but I see now
上帝是不会赐我男性子嗣的
that God will not grant me any male children.
等你起床了
When you are up,
我再跟你谈
I will speak with you.
这也不能全怪我
It is not all my fault.
这事你只能怪自己
You have no one to blame but yourself for this.
看到你和珍·西摩在一起
I was distressed to see you
让我痛心欲绝
with that wench Jane Seymour.
因为我对你的爱
Because the love I bear you
至深至浓
is so great.
看你爱上了别人 我心都碎了
It broke my heart to see you love others.
我说过了 等你好了
-I said I will speak with you
我再跟你谈
when you are well.
不
-NOOO!
私下的谣传原来是真的
-It's true what they have whispered.
我假装两耳不闻
I shut my ears to them,
可现在我知道了 谣传是真的
but now I know it to be true.
由于受到巫术盅惑
I made this marriage
我结下了这段婚姻
seduced by witchcraft.
有鉴于此
And for that reason
这段婚姻无效
consider it to be null and void.
上帝不容
And the evidence is that God
我们生下男性子嗣
will not permit us
便是铁证
male issue...
所以现在我相信
so now I believe,
我彻底相信了
with all my heart,
我定要另择妻室
that I will take another wife.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表