剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
而且我也不会承认其他人的王后资格
And I will accept no other Queen,except my mother.
这样的话
In which case,
我不得不禁止你与你母亲通信
I have to tell you that you are forbidden to communicate
即日起开始执行
In any way with your mother,from this day forward.
我能给她写信吗
may I not even write to her?
一张道别短笺都不可以
not even a farewell note,
考虑到你...
Considering your...
不妥协的态度
Intransigence.
托马斯·莫尔爵士觐见 夫人
Sir Thomas more,my Lady.
托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas.
陛下
Your Majesty.
请原谅我如此接见你
Forgive me for receiving you like this,
我身体不适
But I do not feel well.
您所遭受的一切
what you suffer is known
世人皆知
To a great many people,both here and abroad.
此事是不公正的
As is the injustice of it,
您却以宽厚仁慈之心对待
As well as the grace with which you endure it.
如今
now it seems...
我不能再自称王后了...
I must cease to call myself Queen...
即使我受过加冕礼
Even though I was crowned so,and anointed.
他们说如果我拒绝
They say that if I refuse,
国王将不再承认我的女儿
The King will withdraw his fatherly love for my daughter.
我不会屈服
I shall not yield,
既不是为了我女儿
Neither for my daughter's sake
也不是为了其他人
Or anyone else's.
即使千人之死 我都不会允许自己去谴责
Not for a thousand deaths would I consent to damn my soul,
我或是我国王丈夫的灵魂
Or that of my husband the King.
请再次原谅 托马斯爵士
Please forgive me again,Sir Thomas.
我已经不再习惯接见访客了
I am not very used to visitors any more.
大部分人都会被拦下
They are mostly forbidden me.
你怎么得到许可令的
How did you get permission?
我亲自联♥系♥了克伦威尔先生
I wrote to Mr. Cromwell personally.
你是个勇士
Then you are a brave man.
我不这么做就是懦夫
I'd be a coward to do otherwise.
我无法假装对此事
I cannot pretend to be detached
漠不关心
From these events.
我一直力促
I have been encouraging
国会和其他地方的支持者
your supporters in parliament,and elsewhere,
表明他们的立场
To speak their minds
支持您
And stand up for you.
谢谢
Thank you,
-托马斯爵士 谢谢 -陛下
-Sir Thomas. Thank you. -Majesty.
安妮...
Anne...
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我不能 现在不行
I can't. Not now.
等孩子出生...
While the baby...
她很优雅 不是吗
Exquisite,isn't she?
埃莉诺·鲁克女士
Lady Eleanor Luke.
她的家族在牛津郡拥有地♥产♥
Her family has an estate in Oxfordshire.
需要我代表你和她谈谈吗
Shall I talk to her on your behalf?
宫庭生活如何 马克
How do you like life at court,Mark?
我觉得
I feel...
-我感觉幸运至极 大人 -至极?
-I feel twice fortunate,my Lord. -Twice?
允许我前往此地已是幸事
Once for being allowed to come here,
而得到您家族的资助则幸运至极
And twice for the patronage of your family.
我们乐于资助艺术家
We like to patronize artists.
有才华的人 画家荷尔拜因在我家暂住
Men of talent. The painter Holbein stayed with us,
舍妹支援了众多音乐家和唱诗班
And my sister supports many musicians and choirs.
是的 那么令妹是非常
Yes,well,your sister is quite
有才华的音乐家了
A talented musician herself...
也是个非常年轻漂亮的女人
As well as a very beautiful young woman.
即使这样...
Even though...
即使这样?
Even though...?
还是没有他哥哥完美
Not as beautiful as her brother.
这是什么
What's this?
罗马元老院的最终决议
The final decision of the curia in Rome.
他们作出了对凯瑟琳有利的判决
They have found for Katherine.
宣布我这次婚姻无效
They declare my new marriage invalid,
任何婚生子女
and any children produced from it,
都属私生子
Illegitimate.
如果我不悔改重归凯瑟琳
The Pope threatens to excommunicate me
教皇威胁要将我逐出教会
If I do not return to Katherine.
太晚了
He's too late.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on. Hold on.
坚持住 勇敢极了
Shh. Hold on. How brave!
就要出来了
Here it comes.
我要你安排比武 宴会 假面舞会
and I want you to organize jousts,banquets and masques
庆祝我儿子的诞生
To celebrate the birth of my son.
我还没有决定叫他亨利还是爱德华
I can't decide whether to call him Henry or Edward.
我已经邀请法国大使
And I've already asked the French ambassador to
在洗礼仪式上托住他
hold him at the font during his Christening.
如有任何闪失 那就开战
If he drops him,it's war.
就是现在 安妮 就是现在 用力推
It's here,Anne,it's here! Push!
推 推
Push! push!
-是什么 怎么回事 -没事没事
-What is it? what's happened? -Nothing! Nothing!
陛下产下了非常健康的女婴
Your Majesty has given birth to a very healthy baby girl.
你对此事不觉得震惊吗 殿下
And did you not find such occurrences shocking,Eminency?
陛下 我是威尼斯人
Your Majesty,I am a Venetian.
我来自
I come from a city
充斥着赌徒和娼妓的城市
where all the men are gamblers and all the women whores.
这也就不足为奇了
What is there to be shocked about,huh?
陛下
Majesty.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们都还年轻
You and I are both young,
有主的庇佑 会生下儿子的
And by God's Grace,boys will follow.
-埃莉诺女士 -陛下
-Lady Eleanor. -Your Majesty.
你会下棋吗
Do you play chess?
会的 陛下
Yes,Your Majesty.
过来 我们开始吧
Come,let's play.
我第一步走这里
That's my first move.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表