剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
天主仁慈 庇护福佑
God in his mercy bless you and keep you.
瞧瞧
Will you look!
比原先那位王后给的多一倍
This is twice as much as the old Queen gave!
-天主保佑你 -天主保佑你
-God bless you. -God bless you.
教皇陛下
Holiness.
法国国王陛下觐见
His Royal Highness,the King of France
陛下
Majesty.
你以朝圣者
You come to us
及悔罪者的身份前来
as a pilgrim and a penitent.
理应受到上天垂爱
Surely you deserve heaven's graces.
我全心全意
With all my heart,
-欢迎你来罗马 -教皇陛下
I welcome you to Rome... -Holiness.
教会的发源地
...the Mother of our Church,
当其他人离经叛道
When others fall by the wayside,
追慕虚荣和贪欲
through vanity,avarice or lust...
你对教会和真理
you remain loyal to us,
忠贞不二
and to the truth of Christ.
如同孩子对待父亲一般
As a child to a father,
我在此向您表明
I say to you here,
神圣教会的众位红衣主教们作证
in the presence of all these princes of our Holy Church,
我愿不惜性命侍奉您
that I would gladly lay down my life in order to serve you,
任您差遣
and in whatever way you choose.
我决意颁布绝罚诏书
I have decided to carry out the Bull of Excommunication
将英王亨利逐出教会
against King Henry of England.
父亲本该想尽办法
A father must always seek
试图去原谅他的孩子
for ways to forgive his children,
但亨利对我们及我们的信仰
but Henry's crimes against us
所犯下的罪行
and against our faith
罪孽之深 无法原谅
are too profound to forgive.
非但如此 他既无悔过之心 也无悔过之意
Moreover,he shows no repentance,no contrition.
千真万确
It's true.
英王向来
The King of England has always been
最难以相处
the most difficult friend to bear in the world.
他历来反复无常
He is continuously capricious.
如此这般
In which case,
我确信可以指望你来执行诏书
I am sure I can rely upon you to execute the Bull.
-教皇? -我的孩子
-Holiness...? -My son,
想必你意识到
surely you realize:
如果我将一国国君逐出教会
if I excommunicate a fellow prince,
那么这位君主
then that prince
不仅被神遗弃
is not only separated from God...
也为上帝的所有子民遗弃
but also from the communion of the faithful.
他的统治将不再有效
His rule becomes invalid.
推♥翻♥他是天命所归
And it is a religious imperative to overthrow him.
你是强大的天主教君主
You are a great Catholic Prince.
你拥有军队 舰队
You have armies. You have ships.
火♥药♥枪♥械♥
You have guns.
作为圣父
So I ask you,in all humility,
我谦卑地请求你
as your Holy Father...
进攻英国
Will you invade England?
铲除变节者
Will you remove and kill the apostate
令该国重归正道
and will you return that country to our common faith?
西摩家族古老而有趣
The Seymours are an old and interesting family.
对法战争中 约翰爵士同国王并肩战斗
Sir John fought beside the King during his French campaign.
他膝下有二子
He also has two sons:
爱德华和托马斯
Edward and Thomas.
听闻长子稳重冷静
I hear the first is steady and cold,
小儿子则轻率鲁莽
the other rash.
但二人皆野心勃勃 贪婪十足
But both are ambitious, and greedy.
他们虽然都宣誓效忠
Though they have all taken the oath,
但仍不能确信他们
what is not yet known is how honestly
已与旧信仰彻底决裂
or completely they have renounced the old religion.
希望不久之后 答案即可揭晓
It is something we must hope, before long,to discover.
如果我们可以呢?
And if we can?
那么 他们的野心
Then, the tide of their ambitions
将会逐渐消失殆尽
can be turned, and will ebb away,
而我们也可以从此耳根清静
and we shall hear no more of them.
禀报阁下 皇室大使求见
His Excellency, The Imperial Ambassador.
大使阁下
Your Eminency.
欢迎之至
You are most welcome.
请坐
Please be seated.
您真客气 大臣阁下
You are most gracious, Mr. Secretary.
正如我所说 国王陛下殷切地希望
As I told you, His Majesty is most desirous
能与皇帝结成联盟
to make an alliance with the Emperor.
我也认为这场结盟
And I believe also that such an alliance
能给国家带来巨大利益
would be greatly to the benefit of this country.
我已与皇帝商议过此事
I have communicated with the Emperor.
他也迫切地寻找手段
He, also, is eager to find a way
缔结全新而稳固的联盟
to make a new and strong alliance.
为显诚心
And to show his good will,
他愿意劝说教皇
I can tell you that he is willing to persuade His Holiness,
保罗陛下 取消对国王的
Pope Paul, not to publish the sentence
绝罚(革除教籍)
of excommunication against the King,
不然这可能导致国王 王位不保
which would have deprived him of his throne.
我相信国王陛下
I am sure His Majesty would wish to express
定会对您主人感激不已
his immense gratitude to your master.
我们能做什么回报呢?
And in return?
眼下
In the circumstances,
他挚爱的姑妈
after the death of his beloved aunt,
英国王后凯瑟琳已薨逝
Queen Katherine of England,
皇帝陛下愿意
the Emperor is prepared to offer the King
支持
his support
国王与安妮·波林的婚姻
for the continuation of his marriage to Anne Boleyn.
但前提是
But on condition
国王必须宣布玛丽殿下
that the King declares Princess Mary
为其合法继承人
to be his legitimate heir.
我承认 从各方面来说
I accept this is, in many ways,
这都是皇帝陛下
a very generous concession
所做出的一个慷慨让步
on behalf of the Emperor.
他希望国王能够理解
He begs the King to understand it is as far
这是他所能做的最大让步
as he is prepared to go.
我一定会向国王陛下转达这个提议
I will certainly put the proposal before His Majesty.
在你赞同下?
With your approval?
阁下 即使我赞同
Even with my approval, Excellency,
这也绝非易事
this may not be easy.
-她真漂亮 -谁?
-She's pretty. -Who?
珍·西摩女士
Lady Jane Seymour.
-她是新进宫的 -看一下
-She's new at court. -Here.
若汝沮丧无比 摆脱蠢蠢之欲念兮
"If thou wilt mighty be, flee from the rage
彼念残酷之极 希冀汝可远离
of cruel will, and see thou keep thee free
肉♥欲♥奴役之污秽羁系
from the foul yoke of sensual bondage."
我喜欢"肉♥欲♥奴役之污秽羁系"
"The foul yoke of sensual bondage". I like that!
那你根本就没明白
Then you don't understand it
也不知道被欲念驱使的残酷
or how cruel the will that drives it.
直到你见识肉♥欲♥奴役的果实
Until you see the fruits of sensual bondage
在悬索上摆动
swinging from a rope.
-是珍·西摩女士吗? -是的
-Lady Jane Seymour? -Yes.
请见谅 有一位朋友在那边等您
Forgive me... but there is someone over here,
他希望能私下和您说两句
a friend, who wishes a word with you. In private.
-哪位朋友? -这边请 女士
-Which friend? -This way, my Lady.
珍
Jane.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
我只请求你一件事
I ask you only one thing:
允许我侍奉你
that you allow me
仰慕你
to serve and worship you.
就像兰斯洛特骑士对格温尼维尔那样
As Lancelot served and worshipped Guinevere.
温文尔雅的女士
Sweet gentle Lady,
你可以成全我吗
will you let me so?
我可以
I will.
我可以亲吻你的手吗?
May I kiss your hand?
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表